• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor X vs Babidi (Magical/Mental Abilities only)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
If Charles wins this, I want to know personally how he'd fare againt Beerus speed equalized.

Professor x
Babidi png by artmaker1936-d62huwz
Maniacal little jerk

Beerus x reader first time trick or treating by animefangirl peggy65-d9f3bq6

Depends on which rules do you use.

In the Marvel Universe, he would destroy Babidi. But, i think Babidi would win on a balanced and fair fight.

Charles kills Beerus if we consider that he has a similar brain to that of a Human. Xenoverse!Beerus is inmune to mind hax, so he would solo him with one finger. (And the rest of the xmen)

In an equalized universe,professor X stomps,since babidi hasn't really shown any large scale TP skills on "humans" while professor X has much greater ones,evenfighting with some ridiculously powerful mutants on a mental plane on several occasions,while babidi just sort of makes turns you from mitt romney into donald trump and he can't even control anyone.

Yeah guys Professor X would kill or incapacitate Babidi EASILY with his mental powers, Babidi may have telepathy but his mind-control powers are super-duper-limited compared to Professor X's. I mean, even with the remaining evil in his heart, Babidi STILL wasn't able to fully control Vegeta, who eventually rebelled completely against his magical mind-control. Professor X, on the other hand, can COMPLETELY PUPPETEER someone down to the level of their fine-motor actions and their thoughts (as in, he can implant, in real-time stream-of-consciousness if need be, thoughts in such a way that a person thinks they were their own thoughts).

In fact, the likes of the vast majority of the Dragon Ball universe would be easy enough for Professor X to beat, overwhelming physical destructive power be-damned. I mean okay until Bulma and her dad working underground in his compound manage to engineer a helmet like Magneto's that can block out Xavier's telepathy. . . .lol.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Babidi makes Xaviers head explode. (Like he did to that fat guy at the Tenkaichi Budokai, or what did to Spopovich)

Except EVEN MORE EASILY than Babidi could do that, Xavier could just mind-control Babidi. Or completely erase all his memories and knowledge. Or any one of a number of different super-haxx telepathic attacks. That's the problem with Professor X, his telepathy and miind-control haxx are simply absurd.

PX stomps both rounds.

Just because Beerus resisted mind hax in a non-canon game from someone like Demigra means nothing because Proffesor X's TP is absurdly above it.

Back