• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anger Management (Starlight Glimmer vs Atrocitus)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Unleash your rage onto anyone who wrongs you! : 0
Bottle your anger and make sure nobody sees it : 7
They both get anger management classes : 0

Series Finale Onward Starlight and Red Lantern Atrocitus used
Everything above 4-B is restricted
Speed equalized

I can't believe I missed the Atrocitus CRT. I've wanted to do this for so long, I even hinted it in the "OP Story and Challenges" thread and now I can use it

Also why is his profile locked? Please tell me he doesn't have smurf haxes

The carnival despite not being around at all times is something everyone can recognize. With the rides, the game stands, the shows, the food carts, and the bright and cheerful colors. What was not something associated with the carnival however was the lord of rage visiting one of them and not destroying anything.

"20 bits for a single cotton candy?! What a rip-off!" said Atrocitus.
"Remember, you're still on parole. Don't want to be turned back into stone, do you?" Starlight threatened, her horn glowing.

"Why even allow me recreation if you're going to force me on how to behave?!".
"Because your idea of recreation involves slaughtering everyone's military".

"Oh come on, you don't enjoy conquering a worthy opponent?!".
"My enjoyment comes from having complete control over everyone's behavior yet you don't see me making another cult".

The heliotrope unicorn noticed a game stand nearby and wanting to break the ice, she pointed at it. It was one of those games where you had to take down a stack of plastic cups with a bouncy ball. Atrocitus scoffed before grabbing the ball and tossing it at the cup stack at full force, only for it to bounce off effortlessly. The overwhelming shock prevented him from fully unleashing his rage which Starlight used to quickly cast a spell on the stack, revealing it to be affected by a reflection spell. Another spell on the 2 stallions revealed some familiar faces.

"Flim and Flam. Another con?" she asked, earning a nervous smile from both. Without a second thought, Atrocitus grabbed one of them by the neck. "You dare make a fool out of Atrocitus?!" he asked before spewing a stream of red from his mouth with horrific effects. Once he was done, said con-pony had merely a bare skull as a head. Now it was Starlight's turn to be too shocked to reach, all while the lord of rage began chasing down the other con-pony, beating down the environment with various constructs. It took a while for the heliotrope unicorn snap out of it and she quickly pulled out a bottle, casting a spell on it. It quickly drained something from Atrocitus, causing him to fall to his knees.

"What have you done?!" he asked.
"I bottled your anger. Since I cannot let you release it, I will contain it" Starlight replied.

"Contain it?! Do you not know what befell those who hold back their hatred, their rage... They become monsters, far worse than what I am".
"Well, at least you won't be a monster now, until we'll figure out what to do with you".

"Your ways will hurt many. I cannot allow that" said Atrocitus, creating another construct.
"And now you're reasonable" Starlight replied, preparing another spell.

Last edited:
A1! Atrocitus match up!.

Atrocitus mainly goes for close combat and his napalm breath which ignores durability and has a decent spread. What's Staright's go to strategy? And no, Atrocitus doesn't have Smurf hax, his profile is just locked but I don't know the specifics of why.

Starlight seems to have sealing and bfr which I don't think atrocious resist (wait shouldn't lanterns have portal creation?)

huh near. Can she spam it?
It's pretty fast to cast and she can direct it. Looks like this and no, it wasn't disintegration. Discord comes back from that but is unable to come back physically so he had to use his disembodied spirit to get back to the school

It's pretty fast to cast and she can direct it. Looks like this and no, it wasn't disintegration. Discord comes back from that but is unable to come back physically so he had to use his disembodied spirit to get back to the school

If atrocious doesn't have prior knowledge, he just gets hit thinking he can tank it

That BFR will definitely be an issue, and if it's sending them that far away then Atrocitus isn't coming back. He could dodge it depending on the distance but Atrocitus likes to get in close and rip apart or burn his enemies with his napalm breath, and while he has created constructs, projected energy blasts, and corrupted others, he still gets in close proximity most of the time. Since he can sense rage, he might try and just induct Starlight into the red lantern corps, or at least try and bring out her rage to empower himself. Though, if Starlight's negative emotions are locked away that might be an issue, plus she has invisibility which Atrocitus can't really counter.

I'm probably going to go with Starlight, since she has a solid way of getting rid of Atrocitus from a distance while Atrocitus is the more close up kill type of guy. If her transmutation is something notable, that could also be of use but until other arguments get brought forth, I'll go with Starlight for now.

And just to get this concluded

Trixie's Girlfriend FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back