• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to calculate crushing a golden crown beneath your feet

I know this is sidestepping the question, but this is done with a stomp, so it wouldn't be LS, and the verse is higher in AP as is than what this could ever give.

If you still wanna do it though, I can't immediately remember how to, sorry

I know this is sidestepping the question, but this is done with a stomp, so it wouldn't be LS, and the verse is higher in AP as is than what this could ever give.

We’re not necessarily looking for a new top feat for the verse, any chance this could fall anywhere in the 80-60 Kilojoule range or slightly higher/lower?

Damn. That sucks.

We’re not necessarily looking for a new top feat for the verse, any chance this could fall anywhere in the 80-60 Kilojoule range or slightly higher/lower?
I would assume not given gold is a pretty soft metal, can't guarantee it but probably not.

I don't take requests.

That said the lock feat is obviously peak human since it was a legitimate lock and that was performed by a human being

I guess Chariot was wrong then about it being Class 5
Tearing a chain in half like that is easy Class 1-25 (pretty huge variance depending on thickness, material, etc), whether or not yours is a legitimate LS feat, idk, I don't do wrestling 🤷‍♂️

Back