• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

So when everything concludes, what's the first thing we should do?

A 9-B Tournament?

Find some more matchups for the verse?

So when everything concludes, what's the first thing we should do?

A 9-B Tournament?

Find some more matchups for the verse?
As soon as we get AP done, and if Bálor’s revisions pass through, then I wanna enter him into a 9-B tournament. My only issue is that he’s a character with generally low tier hax and then potentially Type 4 Immortality, so he’d have to be in high hax tournaments where he stands very little chance lol

So what? fragmentation of steel?
I'm assuming so, yes.

As soon as we get AP done, and if Bálor’s revisions pass through, then I wanna enter him into a 9-B tournament. My only issue is that he’s a character with generally low tier hax and then potentially Type 4 Immortality, so he’d have to be in high hax tournaments where he stands very little chance lol
We can do a low hax/haxless 9-B tourney and you can use base Balor.

Although I’d love to do a 9-B tournament where the theme is good guys drawing power from dark places, like e.g.
Ancient One in the MCU who draws power from the Dark Dimesnion
Or in this case Bálor, who is generally face, who has an inner demon he fights for control with and sometimes lends power from. (Or submits to outright in order to gain as much power as possible)

Although I’d love to do a 9-B tournament where the theme is good guys drawing power from dark places, like e.g.
Or in this case Bálor, who is generally face, who has an inner demon he fights for control with and sometimes lends power from. (Or submits to outright in order to gain as much power as possible)
Granted Ancient One isn’t 9-B lmao

I wouldn't be able to participate (I don't know any character who can do this other than Balor), but this would be a pretty cool concept.

We just need a feat for the verse that would yield somewhere in the 60-90 KJ range, and we'd be perfect.

Of course, I'll choose Jericho.
Bálor v Jericho would be very very interesting. Bálor at the peak of his powers is amongst the best in the business, but Jericho is something else. The two’s fighting styles would clash nicely though, so would be an interesting one to see. Obviously Jericho doesn’t stand a chance against the Demon though, Tribal Chief Reigns is one of the best runs WWE has ever seen, and he had to scuff a win against the Demon

Bálor v Jericho would be very very interesting. Bálor at the peak of his powers is amongst the best in the business, but Jericho is something else. The two’s fighting styles would clash nicely though, so would be an interesting one to see. Obviously Jericho doesn’t stand a chance against the Demon though, Tribal Chief Reigns is one of the best runs WWE has ever seen, and he had to scuff a win against the Demon
Jericho wipes the floor with base Balor, but Demon Balor will definitely be a challenge. Balor would be definitely be significantly stronger than Jericho, but Jericho is extremely clever, and his experience/skill will make him hold his own against Demon Balor.

If this was AEW Jericho, then Jericho skill stomps into oblivion (though currently, AEW Jericho is far weaker. He's not even Wall level now lol).

God Tier: >299.77 Kilojoules - 299.77 Kilojoules

Top Tier: <299.77 Kilojoules - 191.1 Kilojoules

High Tier: <191.1 Kilojoules - 165.07 Kilojoules

Mid Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules

Low Tier: 36.064 Kilojoules - 35.09 Kilojoules

I know we agreed that a scaling wouldn't make sense to do right now, but here's what it would look like.

But yes, I talked in the Bálor CRT about a new tier and I was wondering if we should have a Supernatural Tier for those who are supernatural beings that in a way transcend even the strongest of the verse, think The Fiend and The Demon, the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, etc. They lose matches, but very rarely, and are generally considered well above the usual top standard of WWE. Randy Orton says the fiend was above anyone he’s ever faced, The Demon nearly beat one of the most in form wrestlers in WWE history and has a perfect main roster record outside of that, with even that loss being a scuff, The Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak is one of the most impressive winning streaks in all of wrestling, etc. They are not usually treated as just athletes or sometimes even mortal men but as something bigger, that even the best the God Tiers have to offer across all of WWE only beat once in a blue moon. In terms of AP just >> 299.77 Kilojoules I guess, The Fiend currently has a “At least 9-B” rating which I think works fairly well

I know we agreed that a scaling wouldn't make sense to do right now, but here's what it would look like.
Yeah hehehehe about that

But yes, I talked in the Bálor CRT about a new tier and I was wondering if we should have a Supernatural Tier for those who are supernatural beings that in a way transcend even the strongest of the verse, think The Fiend and The Demon, the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, etc. They lose matches, but very rarely, and are generally considered well above the usual top standard of WWE. Randy Orton says the fiend was above anyone he’s ever faced, The Demon nearly beat one of the most in form wrestlers in WWE history and has a perfect main roster record outside of that, with even that loss being a scuff, The Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak is one of the most impressive winning streaks in all of wrestling, etc. They are not usually treated as just athletes or sometimes even mortal men but as something bigger, that even the best the God Tiers have to offer across all of WWE only beat once in a blue moon. In terms of AP just >> 299.77 Kilojoules I guess, The Fiend currently has a “At least 9-B” rating which I think works fairly well
I'm... neutral on this.

I agree, but disagree at the same time. It's kind of hard to explain.

Like, I guess??? Goldberg pinned The Fiend clean (which I hated so ******* much), and The Undertaker has been pinned/defeated quite a few times by God Tiers.

But even then, it's not like Supernatural leveled wrestlers would stomp God Tiers, so I guess it's alright to do that.

Supernatural Tier: >>299.77 Kilojoules

Low Tier: <36.064 Kilojoules - 35.09 Kilojoules

Last edited:
I'm... neutral on this.

I agree, but disagree at the same time. It's kind of hard to explain.

Like, I guess??? Goldberg pinned The Fiend clean (which I hated so ******* much), and The Undertaker has been pinned/defeated quite a few times by God Tiers.

But even then, it's not like Supernatural leveled wrestlers would stomp God Tiers, so I guess it's alright to do that.
I’m not saying the God Tiers can’t beat them, but the gap in power doesn’t seem that different to the God and Top Tiers. Taker in general has too many losses to qualify for it, just as a consequence of his extremely long career, but at Wrestlemania he was the man to beat, noticeably above anyone else in the industry. The Fiend and The Demon have lost matches but they overwhelmingly have won against the best in the biz and are noticeably above them in general.

Let me put it this way, put two God Tiers against each other and it could easily go either way, put the Demon against someone, put the Fiend against someone, put someone against Taker at Wrestlemania, and no matter how good they are they will step into that ring a considerable underdog. The same way Bálor had a fighting chance when he faced the likes of Cena and Lesnar, but nobody really had to pick their jaw up off the floor when he lost.

Already made a scaling chain for the Supernatural Tier.

The Demon and the Fiend immediately come to mind, as well as Talker specifically at Wrestlemania, anyone else? The Boogeyman has a supernatural feel but his W:L record is ass

Win/Loss record is nearly 50/50, I feel like the correlation between Mania Taker, The Fiend and The Demon is they don’t show up often, they’re such powerful and prestigious opponents they don’t even have to show up on Monday/Tuesday night to gain a reputation, which kinda proves their superiority, even facing them as a God Tier is a rare privilege rather than a right that’ll come around eventually because for that the contest has to be even

Win/Loss record is nearly 50/50, I feel like the correlation between Mania Taker, The Fiend and The Demon is they don’t show up often, they’re such powerful and prestigious opponents they don’t even have to show up on Monday/Tuesday night to gain a reputation, which kinda proves their superiority, even facing them as a God Tier is a rare privilege rather than a right that’ll come around eventually because for that the contest has to be even
It’s the same reason the High or even Top Tiers don’t get any guarantees of facing Cena, Reigns etc. You have to earn that kinda match, and even being the best in the biz is no guarantee for facing Supernaturals

Mid Tier: <165.07 Kilojoules - 56.35 Kilojoules

Low Tier: <56.35 Kilojoules - 36.064 Kilojoules

Updated scaling chain.

I honestly don't mind the calc being 56.35 Kilojoules. It's not that big of an AP gap.

I think we're finished with finding feats for the verse to be calc'd.

Still a few feats left maybe a certain NJPW feat might give 9-B too I'm contacting the most skilled calc people I can find

Still a few feats left maybe a certain NJPW feat might give 9-B too I'm contacting the most skilled calc people I can find
I looked at a bunch of OMG/Extreme Moments from AEW, and couldn't find anything, other than wrestlers going through tables (which won't yield high results).

Back