• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem With Fortissimo Pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm almost done with editing the pages now, I wanted to put Sakura at Solar System level because I'm fairly sure the game mentioned she had the power to destroy a whole solar system when all the keys are released, but I don't want to put something there that I can't prove and I'll probably need a long time to find a single sentence in more than 40 hours of text (There's still the Kadenz feat though, I'll use that if I really need it).

The only one left now is Reiji, which I don't have the permission to edit. Well, there's still some things I need to do, but at least the power levels are mostly corrected.

I have gathered all of Irmfrid's AP/durability scans here .

But the scans about his speed didnt matched his description you just gave me :/

So this is the best thing i could do , sorry ^__^"

I'm fairly sure the game mentioned she had the power to destroy a whole solar system when all the keys are released, but I don't want to put something there that I can't prove and I'll probably need a long time to find a single sentence in more than 40 hours of text (There's still the Kadenz feat though, I'll use that if I really need it).

Just rewatched the scene, it didnt mention about Solar system level destruction tho. Sakura only said it has the power to destroy the 9 worlds, which would likely fall into the "large planet level".

The only one left now is Reiji, which I don't have the permission to edit

You could ask one of the admin to unlock the profiles to fix them. Sorry, we have a rule to lock all the profiles that are above tier 2 due to how they related to the dimension tiering system

100 million planetary attacks is not star level?

It's actually multi solar system level, probally even Galaxy level since a star is 333,000 times bigger than the earth

I can unlock Reiji for you. Tell me here when you are done editing the profile.

Thanks @Antvasima, I think I'm done with Reiji profile (At least as far as his Fortissimo version goes).

Also, answering @MagiSinbad

But the scans about his speed didnt matched his description you just gave me :/

Sorry, I didn't know you would gather it like that, I omitted the part where it explains what Flugel Blitz since it was unnecessary (And also an onomatopoeia, literally "Muu" lol). I can translate that part later.

Just rewatched the scene, it didnt mention about Solar system level destruction tho. Sakura only said it has the power to destroy the 9 worlds, which would likely fall into the "large planet level".

It's not that one, it has been years since I played so I don't even remember if it was mentioned in a fight scene or in a normal scene, but I know I read this, it's something pretty specific after all. The Fortissimo wikia also mentions that in Reiji's profile (Yeah, I'm aware I shouldn't use wikias like that, but then again, it's pretty specific). Well, I'll look for it anyway.

Actually I have one problem I must bring up.

Reiji's Universe Creation feat could in fact be pure Reality Warping. It seems very similar to what we decided for Ragna in this thread .

It still could be Low 2-C via hax. Plus how would reality warping hurt Sakura?

Because she wouldn't withstand this level of magic, even if they rewrote that universe reality to bring everyone back, Sakura would die for using a magic so powerful. So Reiji decided to take a bet and try to transcend the limits of the ultimate magic, creating a brand new universe so he wouldn't need to sacrifice anyone.

It can be, it's not explained exactly what the 'ultimate magic' is, it only says that 'it's the power to perform miracles'. What I know is:

- Changing that reality would not work because the results would still be the same, so Reiji combined this power with his own (Time and space manipulation) to create a new universe from nothingness.

- Loki (Presumably that Reiji) then started to travel between parallel universes to take the different winners of Ragnarok to his own universe.

- Kadenz Fermata takes place in this new universe.

This is all the concrete information about this feat, the rest I can just make my own interpretations. I can provide information so you can form your opinion about this, either is acceptable.

hmm It can actually be both.

So this is the issue we need to discuss

Whether this is Low 2-C via hax or not. We may need to look at the Blazblue situation for comparison.

Also his AP and Durability is very inconsistent and do not match. Also is he a glass cannon?

We need more people to discuss about this issue then.

His Durability is like that because he doesn't have any Durability feat at all, he gets scalated from Odin (He is vastly superior to him in all aspects), but that's it. His role as 'Loki' in the game is pretty minor, that's why we don't have that much information about his feats.

I remember saying that, but, anyway ...

Loki was said to be an existence that transcends time and space.

Is not that good for speed?

I do not think this is due to Da Capo: Zero, the ability really is strong and can act on anything, but the quote said about transcending space and time referred to the existence of it in itself.

Of course, this only holds true for its heyday.

Yoo! We all missed a feat here, the entire verse deserves an upgrade.

According to my reasearch in collaboration with Magisinbad Reiji, Loge, and Odin as well as Sayuki plus Momiji at least should deserve an upgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/4FXo9

http://imgur.com/a/ifZSB

As you can see from these scans here, the said characters I mentioned should be upgraded to 2-C in particular the first and last scan for the second link I have posted stand out to me in particular. The reason being is that the kanji µ¼íÕàâ appear on the the said images and upon further investigation those two kanji mean "spatial dimension" where spatial dimension is defined from theoretical physics. If you want another backup point, there is a statement from the VN itself that Da Capo Zero won't work on Loge suggesting Loge and consquently Odin himself should be upgraded to at least Low 2-C if not higher with the characters I mentioned earlier needing an upgrade.

Welp, alright Low 2-C it is for a conservative upperbound I need to look if we can find higher feats though. Anyone got any objections of me upgrading the pages?

Which pages are going to be upgraded, from what values and to what values?

Because there are instances in fiction of supposedly 4-Dimensional or 5-Dimensional characters that are portrayed to possess none of the power or characteristics that should be associated with them.

We tend to ignore such drastic power-ups in cases of blatant contradiction with our tiering system.

Antvasima said:
Which pages are going to be upgraded, from what values and to what values?
Because there are instances in fiction of supposedly 4-Dimensional or 5-Dimensional characters that are portrayed to possess none of the power or characteristics that should be associated with them.
That's not true at all in Fermata case. Fermata has been numerous time stated to be a higher dimensional existence that transend the 3rd-dimension. And he have a lot of feat to prove that he's a 4th dimensional being

>The choice system of the game is actually Fermata's power to manipulate the timeline

>The replay the scene of the game is actually Fermata's power to shifting through the dimensions/timelines

>He's the perspective of the player to observe the entire stories of each characters

>Not only that, he has been stated numerous times to be a higher dimensional magi that can goes again Loge's power to manipulate the history of the universe

Well, probally the top tier fighters of the verse would get scaled

>Loge fought Fermata in a fierced duel and almost killed Fermata , he's even tanked Fermata strongest attack, Asgard Wolf and survived. That's only the nerfed Loge, the true Loge is much more powerful, he stopped the ultimate team attack of Reiji and Fermata with only his two barehand.

>full power Odi would get scaled for defeated the true Loge in the past, and he would probally get casuality manipulation too, however, i would still need to discuss this matter with Himiko

>Most of the Magi (Ryuichi , Ayane , Ji , Nagisa ,...) would get scaled via their strongest attacks, their ultimate attacks in the final battles had heavily damaged Loge, forced him to uses Akashic Record to heal himself.

>Reiji for being the strongest Magi in the Magi side, And his new ultimate attack, Gungnir Divine Zero is equal to Fermata's fully charged Asgard Wolf.

There are few more. But i would leave it to himiko for now.

Have they shown a universal scale of their 4-D power? If not, they are simply High 3-A.

@Ant, short answer yes for Freya, Reiji, Fermata, the others Magi mentioned would be scaled to High 3-A because they mentioned to fatally damage Loge but failed to erase his timeline. Fortissmo is one of those VNs that require a lot of reading between the lines to make a load of accurate calcuations.

@Magi I agree to your casuality manipulation statement, it has been stated in the VN that Da Capo Zero won't work against Loge which is supposedely where Reiji's Low 2-C feat came from. Further slight misinterpretation on your part, in Akkord Bsuvier, Odin only managed to seal Loge but his timeline and soul still existed hence he was able to parastically revive himself through his offspring Julius and Freya. The reason why Freya managed to fully defeat Loge is that she destroyed both Loge's timeline and soul plus kill the concept of his very existence. Hence if I were to write a profile for Loge I would put High Godly Regenerationn since Odin failed to fully put the true Loge down back in Akkord Bsuvier.

Well, I'm not sure I can support Low 2-C from Higher-Dimensional statements alone, and then putting other cast in High 3-A, when the series apparently caps at Galaxy level otherwise.

Can you list the Universal feats?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Can you list the Universal feats?
well,i think there are few of them.

>In the end of the very first game, Reiji created a parallel universe where everyone is still alive with his ultimate magic. Hence, his current Low 2-C tier

>Both of Fermata's techniques, Midgard Tyrfing and Fenris Breaknir, can destroy the very fabric of the universe.

>Loge's ability to access to the Akashic Record allow him to rewrite the the casuality on a universal scale . And Fermata can resist this ability for being a higher dimension being, and have his own version of Akashic Record as well

and if we accept Fermata being Low 2-C. Loge would probally up there too since his power is much greater than Fermata (Camelia, the servant of Fermata has confirmed this so it should be reliable enough)

Also, reply to Himiko

Further slight misinterpretation on your part, in Akkord Bsuvier, Odin only managed to seal Loge but his timeline and soul still existed hence he was able to parastically revive himself through his offspring Julius and Freya. The reason why Freya managed to fully defeat Loge is that she destroyed both Loge's timeline and soul plus kill the concept of his very existence

Errr...no, i dont think you need to destroy Loge's timeline and soul in order to kill him (Although that is what Fermata and Reiji did to him). The reason why Odin and the Magi side cant kills him because he's a conceptual existence. And you know the rule of Fortissimo, in order to fight again a concept, you need to overwrites it with a stronger concept. Full Power Odin is probally stronger than Loge in both power and conceptual powers. But he cant overwrite Loge's existence because the concept of Loge is just too strong. Hell, if he can stop Reiji and Fermata team attack with his barehands then i dont think he would have any problem with tanking Odin's conceptual abilities

>50% power = Galaxy level

>100% power= Possibly Universe level+

You gotta love fiction. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>50% power = Galaxy level
>100% power= Possibly Universe level+

You gotta love fiction. ovo
well...not really sure he's at his 50% when facing with Reiji. It's just that he would probally stronger than his 30% power (the rest of his power are used to maintain his pocket dimensions)

Beats me Matt, and Magi I agree, Reiji barely tanked Gungnir, gonna do more reasearch.

Update: I agree with the 50% part of Dragon's statement and with the feats that Magi posted.

Anyone else got their thoughts on this?

Someone need to come up with an alternate name for Alashic Record because its getting old hearing that after a long time.

And I agree with Odin 50% being Galaxy Level and 100% being possibly Universal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back