• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem With Fortissimo Pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testorossa, what do you think Faust and Irmfried's AP should be? I think Faust should be at Planet Level for failing to break through Hinako's Aegismaiden so Nagisa should be at least Planet Level, possibly higher with conceptual attacks, and Irmfried should scale to at least to Odin and Julia having the same durability as Sayuki's OWS due to the fact she managed to tank her immortality destroyer.

I still do not understand why you set the values in question for the speed scaling.

What I want to say is that where Odin stands in Fortissimoverse (At the top, just below Loki), he should get the powerscaling to lower tiers characters (It wouldn't makes sense to Irmfrid to have a really higher reaction speed than Odin, the same can be said to Reiji, who also can use Flugel Blitz). It'd be similar to where Zeno stands in Dragon Ball Super.

But to make things simpler, Odin reacted several times to Sayuki's Flugel Blitz in the final battle of Sayuki's route.

what do you think Faust and Irmfried's AP should be? I think Faust should be at Planet Level for failing to break through Hinako's Aegismaiden so Nagisa should be at least Planet Level

Nagisa does have Planet level AP since she's in the list of characters who can destroy the world, Faust's Oboro Hyōgetsu Issen is stronger than Tyrfing, and he should be at least Large Planet level with Hakujoenbu, since he's a lot stronger than Rudra and Freya, and both of them have Large Planet level feats.

and Irmfried should scale to at least to Odi

Irmfrid is not that strong, at least as far as feats go, he shouldn't get escalated to anyone. His best feat in Kadenz was to destroy hundreds of millions planet level attacks with one punch.

and Julia having the same durability as Sayuki's OWS due to the fact she managed to tank her immortality destroyer.

She didn't, though? Sayuki's OWS destroyed her, what happens is that her power allows her to manipulate space-time, she can create three versions of her (Past, present and future) and you can only defeat her if you defeat all three at the same time, otherwise she can continuously reappearing infinitely.

Good detailed reply Testorossa

Well, it's one of my favorite series, I love to talk about it lol.

I would like to know, is Irmfried's Heideberg essentially same as Ryuichi's Thorhammer?

No, while Thorhammer is an eletric attack, Heidelberg is... Well, a punch haha. This guy doesn't seem to have any special power, only pure AP and durability (And immunity to special powers), and that's why he's awesome haha.

TestarossaH said:
What I want to say is that where Odin stands in Fortissimoverse (At the top, just below Loki), he should get the powerscaling to lower tiers characters (It wouldn't makes sense to Irmfrid to have a really higher reaction speed than Odin, the same can be said to Reiji, who also can use Flugel Blitz). It'd be similar to where Zeno stands in Dragon Ball Super.
And what feat(s) gives the lower-ranked characters such speeds?

Antvasima said:
And what feat(s) gives the lower-ranked characters such speeds?
The MFTL+ feat came from base Sayuki, who is a lower-ranked character herself. Then, as I said, Irmfrid reacted to her during Flugel Blitz. Also, Reiji and even Kengo (A low/mid-tier character) learned Flugel Blitz too. Finally, Odin easily reacted to Sayuki's Flugel Blitz during their fight, he even trapped her with his power while she was moving with Flugel Blitz, hence why he should get MFTL+ reaction speed.

Well, what I am asking is about what the Sayuki feat was, and how it was estimated?

whew, finally has sometime for my computer

@Ant

Sayuki has fought Momiji for multiple times and easily dodging her speed of light rays like nothing. Sayuki has alot of feats, hell, in the first game, she being able to fight with Odin who makes Ryuichi, a guy can fight at the speed of light seem like a jokes. That's a good speed feat there. Fortissimo has tons (OF TONS) speed of light stuffs. Hell, later, you even has have something like " Travel at the speed 7 times speed of light" or "9 times faster than light". In the fight in Odin's Vahalla, Sayuki with Skoll and Hati was able to run across through the infinite distant and manage to damaged Odin.

For the lower ranked characters. We have Jin who can goes toes on toes with Ryuichi in Momiji's route, so he should be around speed of light too. I really dont know how to rate Kengo or Hinako's speed (maybe even Keisuke).

So that;s what i got for the speed of characters. And now we even has Sayuki outrun the speed of light attacks like several kilometers,.. well i cant say much since i havent played Kadenz yet.

Okay, i got something that bothered me... yeah, that's the Concept Magics. Unlike many attacks which have actual AP like Fenris Wolf or Laevateinn, a concept magic are depend on how many concept layers that concept magic possesses. They dont actually have AP and focusing more on wraping the reality on the Conceptual level to the point that they may even bypass the AP like Nagisa's Tyfring. Yeah... this is the reason why i dont know if Himi-chan's request about Nagisa's tier 5-A would be okay. Any idea ?

Well, the thing is that 9x the speed of light is just rated as FTL, not MFTL+.

Antvasima said:
Well, what I am asking is about what the Sayuki feat was, and how it was estimated?
Oh I see what you mean. Sorry about that.

It's pretty straightforward. See here and here. This is all the text:

Òü®ÒüôÒüïÒéëÒüôÒüíÒéëÒü«µºÿÕ¡ÉÒéÆõ╝║ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿ÒééþƒÑÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒâªÒâ¬ÒéóÒü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒüªÒÇüþ┤ùÚø¬Òü»µîæþÖ║þÜäÒü¬Õ¥«þ¼æÒéƵÁ«ÒüïÒü╣ÒéïÒÇé

Þ┐öõ║ïÒü«õ╗úÒéÅÒéèÒü½Þ¿¬ÒéîÒüƒÒü«Òü»µ¡úþó║þäíµ»öÒü¬Õ░äµÆâÒÇéþÖ║þá▓Úƒ│ÒüÖÒéëÕ▒èÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÚüÑÒüïÚüáÒüÅÒüïÒéëÒÇüÚ¡öµ│òÚÖúÒéÆõ╗ïÒüùÒüªÞºÆÕ║ªÒéÆÕñëÒüêÒüñÒüñþ┤ùÚø¬Òü«Þâ©ÕàâÒü©Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒéÂÒâ╝ÒüîÕê░ÚüöÒüÖÒéï…………

ÒüØÒü«Õ»©ÕëìÔö£ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöñ´╝ü

ÒÇîÞªïÒüñÒüæÒüƒ……´╝üÒÇì

ÒâëÒé»Òâ│ÒÇüÒü¿Õ┐âÞçôÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüÅÞÀ│Òü¡ÒéïÒÇé

ÕÉîµÖéÒü½Õà¿Þ║½Òü«Ôë¬Ú¡öÕèøÔë½ÒüîÕçØþ©«ÒüùÒüªõ©Çµ░ùÒü½þêåþÖ║ÒüùÒÇüÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»µÖéþ®║ÒüÖÒé뵡¬ÒéüÒéïÒü╗Òü®Òü«"ÞÂàÕèáÚǃ"ÒéÆÕ¥ùÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇîÔö£ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöñÒÇÉ´¢øÒâòÒâ¬ÒâÑÒâ╝Òé▓Òâ½Òâ╗ÒâûÒâ¬ÒââÒâä´╝Åþ×¼ÚûôÚ¡öÕèøµÅøÞúà´¢ØÒÇæÔö£ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöñ´╝üÒÇì

ÕñºÕ£░ÒéÆÞ╣┤Òéèõ©èÒüÆÚúøÒü│þ½ïÒüúÒüƒþ┤ùÚø¬Òü»ÒÇüÒüƒÒüúÒüƒõ©Çµ¡®Òüºµò░Òé¡Òâ¡ÚøóÒéîÒüƒÒâôÒâ½Òü«õ©èÒü¥Òüºþº╗ÕïòÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

The scene follows Sayuki waiting until the last instant, when the laser was almost touching her, to find Yuria's location and move there (It was several kilometers away from there). She instantly moved several kilometers just before the laser hit her.

Here's a mention that Yuria's lasers are lightspeed:

『´¢øÒâìÒâ¡Òâ╗ÒéóÒâØÒé½Òâ¬ÒâÑÒâùÒé╣´╝ÅÚ╗Öþñ║Úî▓Òü½Þ¿ÿÒüòÒéîÒüùþÜçÕ©Ø´¢Ø』Òü«ÞíØþ¬üÒüºÞê×Òüäõ©èÒüîÒüúÒüƒþáéÕíÁÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬Ô무¢øÒé¿Òâ╝ÒâåÒâ½´╝ÅÚ¡öÞíôþ▓ÆÕ¡É´¢ØÔë½ÒéÆþ¬üÒüìÒü¼ÒüæÒüªÒÇüÕàëÚǃÒü«Õ╝¥õ©©ÒüîÞ┐½Òéï´╝ü

MagiSinbad said:
Okay, i got something that bothered me... yeah, that's the Concept Magics. Unlike many attacks which have actual AP like Fenris Wolf or Laevateinn, a concept magic are depend on how many concept layers that concept magic possesses. They dont actually have AP and focusing more on wraping the reality on the Conceptual level to the point that they may even bypass the AP like Nagisa's Tyfring. Yeah... this is the reason why i dont know if Himi-chan's request about Nagisa's tier 5-A would be okay. Any idea ?
Nagisa should be at least Planet level since she's in the Julius' list of the people with sufficient AP to destroy the planet. Also, all Kisekitsukais (The new Kadenz characters) are immune to special powers thanks to their Barrier Jackets, even so Nagisa defeated Faust who's a lot stronger than Rudra, who survived a direct hit from a Thorhammer.

@TestarossaH That should be a MFTL+ feat, yes. I suppose that your suggestions seem to be acceptable then. Feel free to improve the pages accordingly.

Nice to see this thread go to some use. Since this is solved should I close this now?

Let's wait until after the changes have been done.

I remember being told on the routes of Momiji and Sayuki that Reiji / Loki transcends time and space, does this somehow quantify speed?

I also remember being told that Sayuki's attack that defeated Odin transcended all space-time dimensions.

Not really. Loki can travel between universes, and transcending time and space in his case probably means Da Capo:Zero, this power really transcends everything.

In Sayuki's case it's rather vague, but it's highly probable that it's because of the existence eraser and immortality/eternity nullify aspect of her attack, hence why it "transcends all dimensions and space-time" and also "invalidate all events". Here's the quote:

ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµ¼íÕàâÒééµÖéþ®║ÒééÞÂàÞÂèÒüùÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒü«õ║ïÞ▒íÒéÆþäíÕè╣ÕîûÒüùµ¿ÖþÜäÒü«"õ©ìµ╗à"ÒéƵ╗àÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÞâ¢Õèø―――

RockerMDS said:
With Da Capo: Curtain Call Could Loki use this power of Sayuki?
Yes, he should be able to use all the 11 Mahoutsukai powers. He can even use Odin's powers if he met the necessary requiriments (To lost your most beloved person).

@Himiko It isn't really true, Da Capo Curtain Call can only use the powers of the 11 Mahoutsukais of Ragnarok, because Reiji got the magic power of everyone (That would explain why he never used Endless Banish), though you can say Reiji can use Umi's Millenium Actress to use the Kisekitsukai's Miracles (Link Slash is a rune, the weapons name are Miracles), but he never used the new runes everyone learned in Kadenz.

I remember a quote that says that the 9 worlds occupied infinite space in the universe, would that be an upgrade in Ryuichi that can draw power from the 9 worlds?

I don't think blocking two galaxy level attacks should be Multi-Galaxy, the jump between the tiers isn't nearly that small. Odin at best should be "At least 3-C", unless R├Áge has some very high-end Galaxy or Multi-Galaxy feat.

@Promestein: This depends on how casually Odin blocked those galaxy-busting attacks. "At least 3-C" would be justified if Odin didn't even have a scratch on him after taking those attacks.

Otherwise, just 3-C would do.

@Prom, TestorossaH is the better person to speak to regarding Rogue but from my loose estimates on Odin, in the beginning of the series namely Fortissmo Akkord Bsuvier, Odin took out Rogue with Gungnir a Multi-Solar System AP attack but failed to completely kill Rogue. I think at the very least he should be set to at least 3-B if not higher with his haxx immortality making it very difficult to kill him since he has Mid-Godly Regenerationn along with limited Parasitic Regenerationn since he can regenerate by body hopping on both Julius and Freya. The only way that Rogue was successfully killed is that Freya used Midgardr's Wolf to OHKO Rogue proving that it requires a higher end Galaxy/ Multi-Galaxy feat to kill him.

Nothing about that sounds Multi-Galaxy level.

Immortality doesn't scale to durability or AP.

@TestorossaH, a minor change on Nagisa's page. Shouldn't she get a seperate key just for Hakujoenbu? She did learn Faust's technique which should scale her to Faust?

@Himiko Well yeah, everyone should get a separete key for their Kadenz versions since everyone got upgrades, but I'm not touching Kadenz yet (Except Sayuki's MFTL+ feat, since it scales to some characters in the first game, and Julius' mention of their Planet level stats, since he's talking about the first game version of the characters), so for now it's only the first game stats. But yeah, she should scale to Faust since she defeated him in his strongest form (Which should be close to Irmfrid level).

Well, it may be surprising since Nagisa has a personality like that, but she IS one of the strongest mages from Fortissimo, and she doesn't even has a Second Access yet.

Hmm, dunno, he definitely is at least Large Planet level. Here is the feat of Irmfrid destroying 100 millio planet level attacks . Also, here's the text:

Þç¬Þ║½ÒéÆÞäàÒüïÒüÖþÑ×ÒÇàÒü«ÕÅìõ╣▒ÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéôÒü¿Òü░ÒüïÒéèÒü½ÒÇüµò░Õìâõ©çÒéÆÕä¬Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒéïµò░Òü«ÒÇüµ╝åÚ╗ÆÒü«þäöÒü«Þ╗ìÕïóÒéÆÚÇüÒéèÕç║ÒüÖÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«´╝æÒüñ´╝æÒüñÒüîþÑ×Þ®▒Þ╝ØÞíôþ┤ÜÒü«þÁµ£øÒéÆÕ¡òÒü┐ÒÇüõ║║Úí×ÒéÆÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü┐µ╗àÒü╝ÒüòÒéôÒü¿ÒÇüÚ╗ÆÒüìþäöÒéÆÞ╝ØÒüïÒüøÒéïÒÇé

ÒüƒÒü¿Òüê´╝æÒüñÒü¿ÒüªÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü«Õæ¢ÒéÆÞäàÒüïÒüÖÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÒÇüµ¡╗Òü©Òü«Þ¬ÿÒüäÒüî´¢øõ║îõ║║´╝ÅÕ©îµ£ø´¢ØÒüöÒü¿Õ£░þÉâÒéÆÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü¥ÒéôÒü¿ÒÇüÞÑ▓ÒüäµØÑÒéïÔöÇ´╝ü

ÒÇîþø©µëïÒü»ÒÇüÒüƒÒüïÒüîõ©ÇÕääÒÇéÒééÒü«Òü«µò░ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒü¥Òüä´╝ƒÒüèõ©╗ÒéëÒééÒÇüÒü¥ÒüáÒü¥Òüáõ┐«ÞíîÒüîÞÂ│ÒéëÒéôÒü×ÒÇì

ÕääÒü«Þ╗ìÕïóÒü½ÒééÕ╝òÒüæÒéÆÕÅûÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒéñÒâ½ÒâáÒâòÒâ¬Òâ╝ÒâêÒü«þîøµö╗ÒéÆÞâîÒü½õ║îõ║║Òü»õ╗èÕ║ªÒüôÒüØÒÇüÚ╗ÆÒüìÕñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü©ÕÉæÒüæÒüªþ¬üÒüìÚÇ▓ÒéÇÒÇé

What do you guys think? Is this enough to be a Small Star level feat? Or is this still in the Large Planet level range?

Anyway, I still need to finish the changes in all the profiles before I start to think about Kadenz.

That would most definetely be on the High 5-A range according to one of the Kandez side scenes, Ryuichi can't even match Irmfrid suggesting he should be scaled higher than Ryuichi.

Finally got back to the wiki (*´┐úm´┐ú) just fixed my computer so now i can continue to help you guy

@Testa

Those are some great feats ! O-O can you provide english translation for each of Irmfid's feat ? i think i can gathering them into one place, but gotta need the translation for each of them ^__^"

@Himiko

lol, The Kisekitsukai (Holy knights) side is surely powerful, pretty fitting the tiltle "The ultimate force of science" XD Currently reading Kratos's Kadenz Fermata translation, hope i can get to know more about our white knights

Okay. Here we go (It may have some grammar problems since English is not my first language):

Irmfrid AP/Durability feat:

Þç¬Þ║½ÒéÆÞäàÒüïÒüÖþÑ×ÒÇàÒü«ÕÅìõ╣▒ÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒéôÒü¿Òü░ÒüïÒéèÒü½ÒÇüµò░Õìâõ©çÒéÆÕä¬Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒéïµò░Òü«ÒÇüµ╝åÚ╗ÆÒü«þäöÒü«Þ╗ìÕïóÒéÆÚÇüÒéèÕç║ÒüÖÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«´╝æÒüñ´╝æÒüñÒüîþÑ×Þ®▒Þ╝ØÞíôþ┤ÜÒü«þÁµ£øÒéÆÕ¡òÒü┐ÒÇüõ║║Úí×ÒéÆÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü┐µ╗àÒü╝ÒüòÒéôÒü¿ÒÇüÚ╗ÆÒüìþäöÒéÆÞ╝ØÒüïÒüøÒéïÒÇé

ÒüƒÒü¿Òüê´╝æÒüñÒü¿ÒüªÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü«Õæ¢ÒéÆÞäàÒüïÒüÖÒü╗Òü®Òü«ÒÇüµ¡╗Òü©Òü«Þ¬ÿÒüäÒüî´¢øõ║îõ║║´╝ÅÕ©îµ£ø´¢ØÒüöÒü¿Õ£░þÉâÒéÆÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü¥ÒéôÒü¿ÒÇüÞÑ▓ÒüäµØÑÒéïÔöÇ´╝ü

ÒÇîþø©µëïÒü»ÒÇüÒüƒÒüïÒüîõ©ÇÕääÒÇéÒééÒü«Òü«µò░ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒü¥Òüä´╝ƒÒüèõ©╗ÒéëÒééÒÇüÒü¥ÒüáÒü¥Òüáõ┐«ÞíîÒüîÞÂ│ÒéëÒéôÒü×ÒÇì

ÕääÒü«Þ╗ìÕïóÒü½ÒééÕ╝òÒüæÒéÆÕÅûÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒéñÒâ½ÒâáÒâòÒâ¬Òâ╝ÒâêÒü«þîøµö╗ÒéÆÞâîÒü½õ║îõ║║Òü»õ╗èÕ║ªÒüôÒüØÒÇüÚ╗ÆÒüìÕñ¬ÚÖ¢Òü©ÕÉæÒüæÒüªþ¬üÒüìÚÇ▓ÒéÇÒÇé

Allowing the rebellion of the gods that each one is a threaten themselves, an army well beyond tens of millions of jet black flames was sent.

Each one of the shining black flames contains the despair of a Mythic-Class magic, swallowing mankind and destroying it.

Each one of them threaten their lives, inviting the death to completely swallow {two people / hope} the earth, the attack is coming!

ÒÇîThey are a mere one hundred million. Isn't it the number of things? You still have a lot more to train.ÒÇì

In spite of Irmfrid fierce attack which is inevitable even with the army of hundred million, the two of them will advance toward the black sun this time.

Irmfrid speed feat:

ÒüÖÒéïµèÇÞ⢅…ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒéÆÒééÞÂàÞÂèÒüÖÒéï"µ£ÇÚǃÒü«þº╗ÕïòÚ¡öÞíô"Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒéï

ÒüôÒü«µèÇÒü»ÒÇüÕê░Õ║òõ║║ÚûôÒü½ÕÅìÕ┐£ÒüºÒüìÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÒü¥ÒüùÒüª

ÞªûÞªÜÒüºÞ¬ìÞ¡ÿÒüºÒüìÒéïÞÇàÒü¬Òü®Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÔö£ÔöÇÔöñ

ÒÇîÔö£ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöñÒéÇÒüàÒüú´╝ü´╝üÒÇì

Ôö£ÔöÇÔöñÒü»ÒüÜÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇî…………´╝ü´╝ƒÒÇì

þ┤ùÚø¬Òü«ÞåØÒéÆÚÿ╗ÒéôÒüáÒü«Òü»ÒÇüÕêåÕÄÜÒüäþ¡ïÞéëÒü½ÕîàÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒÞéÿÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇî´╝êÒüØÒéôÒü¬Ôö£ÔöÇÔöñÞªûÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüƒ´╝ü´╝ƒ)ÒÇì

This skill... It can be said that it's "the fastest movement magic" that transcends every phenomenon

Human beings cannot react to this technique at all.

There are no one who can follow the person visually.

Or It was supposed to be like this.

It was the elbow wrapped in thick muscles that prevented the knee of Sayuki.

(Was I being seen?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back