• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? Tier 2.

Lucas Hood The Annihilator said:
Becausse of the Mondaiji-tachi's newest feat.
Well, if they have new feats, shouldn't you at least make a post about it before upgrading them?

Shiroyasha at her prime ruled the cosmologies as the geocentric model in infinity universes. Azi Dahaka equal with Shiroyasha at her prime. The spear of Indra containing "Zoroastrianism" Cosmology.

Well the admins should revise the profiles since some ratings don't match the tiers and some reasoning would do too but seems fine though in the long run

As I have mentioned elsewhere, you should create a separate topic here in the content revision forum that lists your proof.

Just dropping in to force my thoughts into this thread. I agree with the comment that his is weird. This in particular is confusing for me.

Star level+ (reduced a Volcano to subatomic particles and destroyed pocket reality, in volume 3, his ability was described as the ability to destroy stars when he talks about his life with Leticia)

Reducing a volcano to subatomic particles does not equate to Star Level+, maybe it could be mentioned somewhere else or something? Next, I can't make of his destroying-a-pocket-reality feat as there is no mention of its size and how it equates to Star Level+. Lastly, its unclear to me who said that he has the ability to destroy stars during his talk with Leticia.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this character "... | ..." a character that separates stats based on the keys at the bottom of the profile? He doesn't have keys so its kinda annoying.

His stats look like this to me...

AP : Base (Star Level+) | Base (Galaxy Level+) | with Indra's Spear (Universal Level+)

Speed : Base - Severely Weakened (MHS mach400) | Base (FTL)

Durability : Base (Atleast Star Level+) | with His Highness Authority (Unknown, Possibly Higher)

Maybe we could have a key for him or something. Base | with Indra's Spear | with His Highness Authority

AP : Base (Galaxy Level+) | w/ IS (Universe Level+) | HHA (Unknown)

Speed : Base (MHS mach400 while Severely Weakened; FTL at full power) | w/ IS (Same) | HHA (Same)

Durability : Base (Atleast Star Level+) | w/ IS (Unknown) | HHA (what???)

This is all my understanding of his profile only. I do not know much about Mondaiji other than that of basic knowledge of the novel (star busting and what not) and the anime.

Lastly...

We should add quotes or something to novel-based profiles, where their stats are taken from, at the bottom notes or something.

In mondaiji, the one who could be at tier 2 is only the Sun Authority. They hold enough power to rewrite the entire Human History, meaning all the gods, demons, mythology, humans and other supernatural existence will be erase off existence. Canaria is weaker Azi, so her power shouldn't be any higher than his.

In case you don't know what is the 'Sun Authority', it is a huge mystery to whether if it is a human or a system. A spoiler from Last Embryo 2.

Shiroyasha is not a Last Embryo like Azi Dahaka. She has the potential to be one.

And yes, I holds all the volumes of Mondaiji-tachi till the latest Last Embryo 2. So I am pretty sure that my points is correct. Though it might be wrong though.

@Saigou Can you repeat your reply in the revision thread please?

Back