• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably the last Dante match I'll do for a while: DMC3 Dante vs. Kurumi Tokisaki

Given this is DMC3 Dante he can counter with his own Time Slow if he sees them amping

Her clones are useless as well, they can't beat Mid Regen with bullets and their striking strength is moot.

Looking at Dante's range from his profile, it seems his range is upto tens of meters at most with projectiles and energy-based attacks (Unless that was suppose to be updated and made higher), his sensing is kilometers but that's with his sensing, not a projectile or energy-based attack.

Kurumi, on the other hand, has hundreds of meters with her City of Devouring Time. She'll be out of Dante's range attack when she gets close enough to life-drain him. So I guess I'll go with Kurumi via life-draining him before he can get close enough to attack.

Aren't you just nier's new account tho, i don't think you can vote on your own matches

That said fair enough, I vote Kurumi for the same reasons

Back