• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably the last Dante match I'll do for a while: DMC3 Dante vs. Kurumi Tokisaki

Already made to many Dante matches, might as well do my final one for now with another one of my favorite characters. Plus, I did their fight in a Death Battle on DA, though that was when Dante was High 6-A.

Key(s): DMC3 Dante (Low 7-B version) and Post Volume 20 Kurumi

Speed: Speed is equalized.

Mindset: In-character.

Battle Theme of Dante vs Kurumi:ÒÇɵØ▒µû╣Violin´╝ÅMetalÒÇæ Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial ÒÇîTAMUSICÒÇì

Best Capcom Character:

Best DAL Character:

Inconclusive:

Dante vs Kurumi
Bullet Time

I mean Kurumi can keep the barrier up for as much as she wants, plus I'm pretty sure her Life Drain is much faster given people sealed spirits instantly fall unconscious

Her profile states that she makes unresistant people fall unconscious and weakens those that resist.

In base Dante has resistance, trash tier since he gets one shoted in seconds but resistance in the end, I guess that with his past experience with this hax (and how dangerous it resulted) he would go DT very fast or immediately once he gets affected by it

I thought he escaped because Nevan couldn't grip him if he activated? DT Explosion and all that.

Uhh, well I'll suppose his trash tier resistance is enough for him to go DT and from there on he resist and haxes his way through her

Sorry for taking so long to respond

How good is Nevans life exactly? Kurumi drained almost an entire city instantly

With that you beat me.

The best feat she has is draining Dante in seconds and I dunno if the whole soul stuff from the Demon world covers that too

Okay so lemme go into detail

4KM means neither can really hit the other, however Kurumi can use Raisel to know everything about him and his abilities, so even if life drain won't work she can Amp herself with Aleph in order to speed amp and blitz with clones. She can one shot using her guns as well. But regen saves Dante there

Kurumi's bullets scale to High 7-A due to injuring Kotori, however, Kurumi is physically only Low 7-C so Dante can one-shot her via superior AP via being Low 7-B.

Kurumi's bullets can't beat Dante's regen. So physically he can regen from her stuff and one shot her, her only win condition is life drain but I don't think Dante can resist.

Hmm.....

Back