• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably a stomp but curious

Hmm. Now, I have no idea how Giygas functions In-character, but assuming he's fighting at his absolute strongest, I think that Giygas takes this. I don't think Chaos can do squat if Giygas BFR's him to another dimension. Not much he's doing if Giygas destroys all of time and space, too. A stomp for Giygas.

Giygas doesn't really have any "in character" stuff since he's just a walking brain dead idiot that represents evil itself, he just has a lot of Passive hax and spams random attacks that are beyond human minds (even surpassing Ness). That, as well as multiple psychic abilities ranging from status effect inducement and elemental abilities.

Oh yeah, and Giygas doesn't have BFR. You're probably talking about the "dimension of Darkness" where it's just his Space and Void Manipulation (that somehow can absorb prayers). He can however, BFR in his Giegue form where he takes opponents to the end of the universe.

Brain dead? He has 'Genius intelligence' in his first form, and his second form possesses all of those powers, so far from it.

As for his BFR, even if it's a mix of Space and Void manipulation it's still BFR. And, if I'm getting things correctly, he sent Ness to this dimension, too.

That's from his Earthbound Beginning's counterpart, where he's an actual intellectual alien. But after the events of that game, guilt and frustration took over him, eventually transforming him to mass form of evil energy of which it completely destroyed all of his sanity and mind. This is why he carried the Devils Machine with him; a machine that stabilized his tremendous power and also keep a bit of his mind intact. Did you not read the "Almost completely Mindless" part in the profile?

As for BFR, I don't think so. Right when Pokey shuts off the Devils Machine, he instantly covers the entire area to a weird void, the same void that destroyed the universe in the future. So no, he didn't "send" Ness and the others to this dimension. It's just a void.

Man, I can't believe I'm actually arguing against Giygas...

Ah, I see.

Well, if not that then I'm not sure. Chaos's page is extremely vague and underwritten. I can only assume Giygas wins? Voting inconclusive.

Why Inconclusive? I'm just stuck in the middle tbh. Who knows, maybe it is Inconclusive.

However, I don't even know jack about Chaos and whether or not Giygas can mind hax him or if his other Passive hax are viable ways to win.

Any Castlevania guys willing to help?

Inconclusive due to the fact that Chaos is an extremely vague character with extremely vague abilities and with it being extremely hard to actually judge how he'd do in a fight against Giygas.

Fair point.

But I still don't know if Giygas can control him or not, or just completely nuke the universe to his void.

Chaos has never ever showed a hint of personality in greek myths. Most likely Giygas can't control him with his passive because Chaos isn't good nor evil.

Oh dear. Perhaps we're talking about the wrong Chaos?

I'm referring to the one from Greek mythology.

Oof. OP didn't specify which Chaos he was referring to and I thought mythology chaos was the only 2-C chaos. Disregard my vote.

On that note, what IS the chaos OP's talking about?

OP didn't specify at all. And I never noticed that this was in the Castlevania page, nor do I ever check those, nor do I have a way of viewing his topics.

If it's the Castlevania version, Giygas's passive mind manip takes this.

Also, as for the OP, please, next time link to character profiles. Voting Chaos.

Also mind manipulation resistance comes from resisting the Castles mind control, the castle being an entire separate universe (it was also say'd in another thread that the castle is infinite in size for having infinite hatter but I'm unsure if it was agreed upon)

I mean, I'm no expert, but is there anything indicating this? That the castle is a separate space time continuum? Infinite matter and etc is just High 3-A iirc. Besides, can't Giygas just nuke it or use his time hax?

I also wonder if Giygas can mind hax Chaos or something.

Oh yeah, where does Chaos's Type 8 come from?

Back