• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably a stomp but curious

Usual consensus is a seperate universe contains a seperate space-time. What is giygas nuking exactly?

Dracula from Castlevania has 2-C mind hax from what I see on his profile and Chaos is an extension of this.

Reliant on the concept of chaos I assume.

Is that so? That's neat I guess. Erm, well I was going to suggest the idea of him just nuking the universe with his void hax, but alas, Chaos has Mid-Godly so I'm not sure how that will play out.

2-C as in Low Multiversal or Universal+? And the better question is, if it's even on Giygas's potency or not.

That makes sense.

That wouldn't be an incap... he's regenerating back and now that I think about it, what exactly shows giygas erasing ones sould with his void hax?

Well actually now I'm wondering if Giygas can erase a concept...

If it affects the soul too, yes which would just render incon.

If it doesn't I wonder if a CV expert can answer if CV characters can still use hax while just as their soul.

Also can giygas erased concepts is a huge question now for me.

Maybe just pure speculation, but Giygas's Void hax could erase prayers crossing through time and space and it fully erasing the kids, meaning their souls included, could be a possibility.

As for it affecting concept, unsure but unlikely.

>Void manip hasn't shown to affect concepts >Chaos is a concept

>Mind hax doesn't seem to do anything I legit don't know what Giygas is doing against any of this either Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Cosmic Awareness, Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Chaos Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Life and Death Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Void Manipulation / Existence Erasing, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Power Nullification,

That's equivalent of saying "X via Hax", which in itself isn't a good argument.

You just said it would render the match inconclusive....

As for mind hax, yes...my question wasn't answered in regards of resistance...

So, does Chaos resist 4D mind hax or no?

He did answer it.

"If it's a seperate universe then it's likely a seperate space-time."

He can resist this.

4-D resistance.

Alrighty, enough with the depression talk, it's making me greatly sick and nauseous...Apologies for this outburst.

Uhhh back to the main topic in hand, I guess mind hax is a dud then.

Well dang, I mean I could put Base Soma up against Giygas maybe since he's basically a less haxed but more haxed version of Dracula without the castle passives and immortalities

Honestly, I'm still iffy about Mind hax Resistance being able to defend against Giygas's. You can't assume that the castle mind haxing abilities is 4D just because it is a 4D structure (which correct me if I'm wrong, but it being a separate universe wasn't even confirmed etc. It containing infinite matter is just High 3-A, unless it contains an entire space time continuum). Even 4D beings are restricted to a few 3D abilities unless it has been shown to work on 4D beings, of which it is then 4D hax. If you're going to use the argument of it being from a separate dimension or something, that's just a range feat not 4D. Any CV experts willing to help me out here?

Not really. From I've seen, you would need to mind hax a universe (or space time for that matter) in order for it to be 4D, because you're affecting a 4D structure. Simple. That's like saying Johnny Joestar is 2-A since his Infinite rotation (used to be High 3-A rip) can follow FV to multiple universes, that doesn't scale to AP, simply a range feat.

"Unknown with the Infinite Rotation (Stated to generate infinite rotational energy, but whether this energy only causes the infinite spinning effect or is also applied as direct destructive force is unclear"

Also his follows, it doesn't extend across an entire universal space-time. But idk that's just what I saw on the site, I'm pretty sure the castle affects the 4Ds irregardless, but again, ask the CV experts.

I mean, Giygas isn't 2-C because his void hax could erase Paula's prayers that was traveling throughout time and space.

Regardless, if it ain't 4D, I'd say Giygas has a good chance here.

Back