• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Probably a bad idea) Breaking News: Monke Man makes an attempt to ingeniously stop madman with reality warping Mask!

Plot: Lupin hears the news of an individual wearing a green ancient super artifact causing multiple cartoony anomalies and gruesome chaotic murders. Catching Lupin's attention, he gears up to confront the green menace himself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Both are currently 8-B
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Lupin has all of his equipment, In order to stand a chance Lupin has prep time (I highly suggest to refer to the Respect Threads as well as he does have much MUCH more then that).
  • Battle takes place in a withered area of a city (The Mask ****** it up of course).
destruction-armageddon-war-disaster-wallpaper-preview.jpg

mpe4rid0npn11.jpg

Funny Monke In Snazzy Colorful Suits:

c8565bc4ab0ea9226f1edf9d3d70c151.jpg

"That just means the game isn't over yet you retched face Mask! The goddess of victory will smile upon me, Lupin III!"

1331424026-936full-the-mask-artwork.jpg

Edgy Power Hungry Abrasive Side Sans:
MSKIPAM_i2_Variant_FC_FNL.jpg

(dramatic music) "Oh you're a world class master thief aren't you?? Just try to steal me you empirical monkey wrench! I'll happily have the honor to Lobotomize so called master's of anything like you! (Grins even more dementedly)"
Battle music

Last edited:
That fanart is sick yo! Never would have thought these 2 have the same tier(nor that Lupin is a slightly stronger based on their calcs). Lupin is lucky this isnt Cartoon Mask or he would end up as a circus monkey. Who wins? This needs a lot of thinking. The Mask regen and hammerspace give him great atvantages. Lupin has all his equipment here but it aint gonna be as practical for him as for the Mask. Its not like he can carry all his weapons in clothes(maybe the battle starts by Lupin luring the mask into going in a building where lupin has hidden weapons, traps and what not). I think Lupin could somewhat counter teleportation with his own tricks(just a little). Does Lupin know everything about the Mask in this scenario? Also who is wearing the Mask(could be a factor on determining how easy or hard is to trick the Mask)?

Alrighty I'm back! So here's what I got:
That fanart is sick yo! Never would have thought these 2 have the same tier (nor that Lupin is a slightly stronger based on their calcs).
Thanks Lad. Nobody thought of this and actually saw them nearly on par with each other.

Lupin having an affinity with rare treasures and relishing puzzling challenges wants to steal the magic artifact and right some wrongs (for Zenigata to apprehend afterwards), Big Head of course won't make this easy!
Lupin is lucky this isnt Cartoon Mask or he would end up as a circus monkey.
Oh, I'm highly aware, speaking of the more well known cartoon interpretation whatever happened to that incarnation of Mask? Didn't you have some feats for the more acknowledged Jim Carrey Cartoon Mask? xD
Who wins? This needs a lot of thinking. The Mask regen and hammerspace give him great advantages. Lupin has all his equipment here but it aint gonna be as practical for him as for the Mask. Its not like he can carry all his weapons in clothes (maybe the battle starts by Lupin luring the mask into going in a building where lupin has hidden weapons, traps and what not). I think Lupin could somewhat counter teleportation with his own tricks (just a little).
Yes the Dark Horse Mask still has eccentric hax that is really going to make this tricky to justify. For Lupin WELL in spite of that, I'm not drawing my bets yet... But he has a lot more on him in his base stats from what I could get at that could still help out:

Enhanced Senses: Compared to the Mask, Lupin's senses are pretty out there. He can casually aim accurately through this. Dodges a bullet behind him at close range. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with nothing but a thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them.

Extrasensory Perception: Was able to 'sense' Fujiko despite her being behind an wall and without making sound in "Part III; Episode 47." knew where a well hidden gunmen was. able to sense and recognize a person's bloodlust in "In Memory of the Walther P38". Has had encounters with spirits before.

Toon Force: Not on the same level but notable nevertheless. In "Legend of the Gold of Babylon." Lupin did reverse the direction of TNT by using signs. Somehow threw handcuffs like a boomerang, effectively handcuffing Zenigata. stays afloat in mid air many times.

Pressure Points: He can possibly make use of this, he can indeed expertly knock out people this way. And you did say Lupin seemed surprisingly stronger.

Acrobatics: Too many to name, But in the respect thread he's very agile AF. other then teleportation he can actually give the Mask some trouble with his reflexes and apparent extensive senses (Should still be able to evade the fast projectiles the Mask could throw at).

Preparation: To keep it short. In a readied state he can execute some ingenious implementation's, like Batman can also elaborate ahead and can render his opponents weaponry useless. There's more to his preps then that but these are some of the things he would do when I said he had some form of Prep.

Social Influencing: Despite The Mask's looney nature, Lupin can probably still find a way to trick him indeed. I mean come on Fireld while the Mask has some cunning its just not on the level Lupin is for that is his greatest strength of all. He has infamously deceived many other brilliant minds (Mamo and the million something psychic brain, Da Vinci Clone, some others.) And entire corporations with his mastery of persuasion after all so the Mask should not be any different when given the chance.

(It might actually turn out like a Joker and Sweet Tooth situation)

Another useful thing is that costumed individuals won't fully work on Lupin given he can easily see through the disguises in a variety of ways.

Info analytics: Can visualize entire sequences of events in his head and see all the possible outcomes of stealing a diamond by using different methods. This could be useful to keep himself aloft in some fashion.

Statistics Amplification: He can lower and raise his IQ (Lupin has the 300 Egg man IQ and the already large brain maneuvers throughout his history)... Don't know how that will come in use but its worth a mention.

Mind Control/Hypnosis: Depends, Its probably a big win con (While not canon, But something Lobo also used to empathically manipulate the user of the artifact to take it off) seeing the Mask doesn't have resistances regarding this so Lupin can probably tell him what his weaknesses are or something, I see Lupin doing some Hypno Pokémon styled tricks, but how?

And with his other inventory, he has some more things that can possibly subdue or effect the Mask in some way such as sleeping, smoke & flashbangs (cause a minor distraction), Status effects, Thread (No way in hell Lupin can restrain a Class M, BUT he can come up with something with these) inventory and Amnesia bubbles, Small bubbles that cause immediate amnesia when they pop, leaving them vulnerable long enough for Lupin to make his move. Unless the Mask's magical properties negs some of this like pain? Aside other Mask's there seems to be no case of him resisting of these unless be named. He also has Time Travel on his side, I remember Cartoon Mask somehow having it which is cool, but Dark Horse Mask doesn't so... Yeah who knows how Lupin have use with that.

Like I said he has MUCH MORE STUFF not mentioned in his file that is on the respect thread, One example that I recall Lupin having a piece of Zanetsuken got turned into a full fledge knife he can use! Which should have the same properties as Goemon's obviously.
Does Lupin know everything about the Mask in this scenario?
Honestly that's curious as well, I only initially said he has prep time in analyzing the situation he is in rather then know everything of the Mask. Otherwise if he already did have every prior knowledge about the Mask this could result into one shot worthy territory as Lupin lll is just an eons better planner overall. besides some of the Mask's weaknesses is "Possessing mediocre long-term tactical abilities, often making decisions without giving much thought to the repercussions that might follow as a result." Goes to show while a supposed increase an IQ its down fall is also impulsivity of it all.
Also who is wearing the Mask (could be a factor on determining how easy or hard is to trick the Mask)?
S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶L̶u̶p̶i̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶.̶

I actually don't know, either I'm thinking of Death Battle logic but any man wearing that Mask would have the whole TF2 Pyro Inhuman thoughts (on Super Merasmus Ketamine) at least. But come think of it no character in the verse should be smarter to what Lupawn outsmarted throughout his career.

Last edited:
A good premise for Lupin. For some reason im picturing Zenigata and Kellaway fighting over who is the bigger menace: A chimp-faced thief or big green head

You mean these? Another good thing why he is not used here: he outwitted geniuses,aliens,robots,mixes of the former and a over 400 years old supernatural entity who knows almost all the wearers of the mask and befriended the most evil ones of them. The Mask/Stan has tricked this guy before. One time escaped from him when he tried to trap hin in his realm where he is more powerful than the mask and a long the way even left powerless for a while.

What do you think about that scenario with the building? Im suprised how Lupin isnt better than Jigen in sharpshooting. I heard Lupin has seen thru disguises by scent or looking into their eyes(despite the mask used,had eyes looking like the real deal). Didnt his sense of smell help him figure out Pycals formula? His senses, Extrasensory Perception, Info Analysis and overall intelect would be more useful than acrobatics here. Dissarming the Mask wouldnt do much since he could easily get his weapons back with abilities like elasticity or replace them instantly with new ones
Guns and pressure points wont do much either to the Mask especially with that regen n immortality type 2. His regen would bring him back even from Lupins best bullet(not to mention its not pratical to use it alone).
Those TF feats should be mention in his page, suprisingly Lupin is one of a few to make that stay afloat for a little in the air gag useful(Zenigata pulled that gag too, but he ended up like Yosemite Sam). About his inventory: Either the Mask doesnt think much of Lupins weapons(seeing some of those dont look threating),it would make sense with the Mask cockiness. Then those mental power based weapons have the best chance taking down the Mask. Or use paralysise spray and the time machine. If he does take he weapons seriously (since the Mask uses weapons you wouldnt think are dangerous at first sight too), he could steal the metal ones with his magnet, destroy them or sabotage them/make them backfire with transmutation.
Like father, like son(Lupin II second made such a knife too).
My initial idea for the fight was Lupin would fake his death early in the battle, he would sneak on the mask user, wait long enough for him to remove it and kill him then and there. Later I thought maybe he could give the mask such a hard fight that it would tire the wearer of the mask(mentally)near the end of the battle so much so that the moment they think Lupin is dead they would remove the mask willingly made boast a little. Then Lupin voice is heard from behind, the wearer tries to use the mask, it get stuck on their head but doesnt transform him. Lupin pulls the real mask out of his jacket and say: "Game over". -His opponent mindblown, quite literally as the fake mask explodes.
Lupin faking death wouldnt really be too hard for him, he has done it before(even Jigen could pull it off) and the fact that the Mask is pretty reckless, impatient and wouldnt do some detailed check up on him

Good comparison

I think that last link is body control. Reminds me of Kumadori that crazy pink haired guy from CP9.
Edit: I forgot to say Joker was one of my dream matches for Lupin. Too bad the versions of him I know about are weaker and have much less arsenal than lupin. I feel a little bad for not coming up sth more creative for my scenarios of this fight

Last edited:
Now this is a really interesting fight.

First, i don't see Lupin win in a direct confrontation, while Lupin does have a higher AP and Durability, he will not be able to counter/bypass The Mask's haxes such as Toonforce, Immortality and Regeneration, even with all his equipment and preparation.

And seeing how Lupin is already aware of what he is dealing with (or at least the basic idea), its very likely that he will not plan a direct fight, or if he does its only to analyze and see his moveset, to know exactly what The Mask is capable of.

Instead, Lupin will try to decive him into taking his mask off, of course this assume that he is already aware of the weakness, but Lupin would eventually try to do that, he is enough smart to realize that the source of The Mask's powers its linked to the mask itself.

The Mask's nature make the user psychotic and impulsive, but Lupin had deal with plenty of madmen so he should be able to understand The Mask's character so that the latter can fall into his mind games, hell i would even dare to tell that Lupin would be more than capable to troll The Mask and get out alive.

So yeah, i vote Lupin with mid-high difficulty.

Last edited:
Now this is a really interesting fight.

First, i don't see Lupin win in a direct confrontation, while Lupin does have a higher AP and Durability, i don't see him be able to counter/bypass The Mask's haxes such as Toonforce, Immortality and Regeneration, even with all his equipment.

And seeing how Lupin is already aware of what he is dealing with, its very likely that he will not plan a direct fight, or if he do its only to analyze him and see him his moveset so that he know exactly the capacities of The Mask rather to defeat him.

Instead, its very likely that Lupin will try to decive him into taking his mask off, of course this assume that he is also already aware of the weakness, but isn't unlikely to assume that Lupin would still eventually try to do that, since he is enough smart to realize that the source of The Mask's powers its the mask itself.

The Mask's nature does make the user psychotic and impulsive, but Lupin had deal with plenty of madmen so he should be able to understand The Mask's character so that the latter can fall into his mind games.

Hell i would even dare to tell that Lupin would be more than capable to troll The Mask and get out alive.

So yeah, i vote Lupin with mid-high difficulty.
I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶a̶t̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶(̶P̶o̶s̶t̶-̶F̶l̶a̶s̶h̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶"̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶"̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶)̶

But yeah pretty much I should count it I guess. I was going to say something but I'm busy at the moment.

Guess who's back?
A good premise for Lupin. For some reason I'm picturing Zenigata and Kellaway fighting over who is the bigger menace: A chimp-faced thief or big green head
Maybe. They could work together or something in more light hearted scenario however I think those two would be prideful to care probably.
You mean these? Another good thing why he is not used here: he outwitted geniuses,aliens,robots,mixes of the former and a over 400 years old supernatural entity who knows almost all the wearers of the mask and befriended the most evil ones of them. The Mask/Stan has tricked this guy before. One time escaped from him when he tried to trap hin in his realm where he is more powerful than the mask and a long the way even left powerless for a while.
PRETTY MUCH. I have to say the Animated Version aside the overused weggies and all of that is still super underrated. I want to see Mask like the Animainacs reboot just make a full come back for once like the greats, which is funny because the voice of Yakko voices Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask and he's a freaking talented singer. XD

I always think animated Mask was the more ideal one compared to the more edgier version. Wanna know something even funnier? Lupin also had an edgy past/version! XD

Also not part of the battle but the edgier Mask also almost looks like these two characters:

1200px-Cackletta.png

QTIUNjge0B43DWO5vmSJSUT0Uk1zB8cAdBdBdmqi3n1x04ZctsgqYsUIKx5-O8jUwHgUhuudGDaE=s0

(Anyone recognize this verse?)
What do you think about that scenario with the building?
Thought realistically speaking the Mask's users are always in neighborhood or city like area. But with this he can rely on his environment heavily on something now.
Im suprised how Lupin isn't better than Jigen sharpshooting. I heard Lupin has seen thru disguises by scent or looking into their eyes(despite the mask used,had eyes looking like the real deal). Didnt he sense of smell help him figure out Pycals formula? His senses, Extrasensory Perception, Info Analysis and overall intelect would be more useful than acrobatics here.
Yep, I haven't gone that far yet but given the many things he's done in his career I assume so.
Disarming the Mask wouldn't do much since he could easily get his weapons back with abilities like elasticity or replace them instantly
oh yeah I know, I say senses though as something that accurate are Nevertheless absurdly impressive senses.
Guns and pressure points wont do much either to the Mask especially with that regen n immortality type 2. His regen would bring him even from his best bullet (not to mention its not practical to use it alone).
I wouldn't say guns I'm fully aware of the Mask's stupidly powerful Mid-High regen (I say this given it looked more then just a puddle). Guess type 2 just negs pressure points.
Those TF feats should be mention in his page, suprisingly Lupin is one of a few to make that stay afloat for a little in the air gag useful(Zenigata pulled that gag too, but he ended up like Yosemite Sam). About his inventory: Either the Mask doesnt think much of Lupins weapons(seeing some of those don't look threating),it would make sense with the Mask cockiness. Then those metal power based weapons have the best chance taking down the Mask. Or use paralysis spray and the time machine. If he does take he weapons seriously (since the Mask uses weapons you wouldn't think are dangerous at first sight). He could steal the metal ones with his magnet, destroy them or sabotage them/make them backfire with transmutation.
Yeah, But thankfully Stefano has went more into detail as well yes.
My initial idea for the fight was Lupin would fake his death early in the battle, he would sneak on the mask user, wait long enough for him to remove it and kill him then and there. Later I thought maybe he could give the mask such a hard fight that it would tire the wearer of the mask(mentally)near the end of the battle so much so that the moment they think Lupin is dead they would remove the mask willingly made boast a little. Then Lupin's voice is heard from behind, the wearer tries to use the mask, it get stuck on their head but doesn't transform. Lupin pulls the real mask out of his jacket and say: "Game over". -His opponent mind blown, quite literally as the fake mask explodes.
Lupin faking death wouldn't really be too hard for him, he has done it before(even Jigen could pull it off) and the fact that the Mask is pretty reckless, impatient and wouldn't do some detailed check up on him.
That is also a ******* brilliant way to put it yes. The way Lupin just appears behind the user after letting his guard down reminds me of this (Lupin appearing right behind him, the user understandably annoyed quickly reaches for the Mask again, only for it to not work then BANG EXPLOSION. then Lupin just says that snarky "You got anything smart to say now??!!!" comment, or some other quip). I did say Lupin would have prep time so... I guess he should win eventually, Stefano also added it up well. Monke found a way after all!
I think that last link is body control. Reminds me of Kumadori that crazy pink haired guy from CP9.
Possibly?... I just wanted to see if Lupawn had some regen on him and seeing the extensively wide af run of the series he should have some notable ones at one point. recall anything?

Maybe. They could work together or something in more light hearted scenario however I think those two would be prideful to care probably.
I bet they would interact better than Zenigata and Kogoro
PRETTY MUCH. I have to say the Animated Version aside the overused weggies and all of that is still super underrated. I want to see Mask like the Animainacs reboot just make a full come back for once like the greats, which is funny because the voice of Yakko voices Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask and he's a freaking talented singer. XD

I always think animated Mask was the more ideal one compared to the more edgier version. Wanna know something even funnier? Lupin also had an edgy past/version! XD

Also not part of the battle but the edgier Mask also almost looks like these two characters:

1200px-Cackletta.png

QTIUNjge0B43DWO5vmSJSUT0Uk1zB8cAdBdBdmqi3n1x04ZctsgqYsUIKx5-O8jUwHgUhuudGDaE=s0

(Anyone recognize this verse?)
Some many versions of wedgies(even a post apocaliptic ones). Lets hope he gets a great comeback in SJ2. Wait, he does voice them both!! That would be another hell of crossover (expect he would talking to himself, like Jim Cummings when he voices Darkwing, Negaduck and that annoying neighbor).
He kinda did what he said in the 1st movie: Became a superhero(but mostly having fun). I dont know how I missed that connection (and the SB reference right in the start of the thread)
Dont regonize the verse, but I like the color scheme in the 1st photo
Thought realistically speaking the Mask's users are always in neighborhood or city like area. But with this he can rely on his environment heavily on something now.
I though of it more as an excuse for him to get access to all of his weapons since he doesnt have hammerspace(or at least not the Masks level. I mean Lupin has carried stuff that wouldnt normally fit in his close)
Yep, I haven't gone that far yet but given the many things he's done in his career I assume so.
The smelling part and the eye thingy
oh yeah I know, I say senses though as something that accurate are Nevertheless absurdly impressive senses.
Agreed
I wouldn't say guns I'm fully aware of the Mask's stupidly powerful Mid-High regen (I say this given it looked more then just a puddle). Guess type 2 just negs pressure points.
It more like cinders to me
Yeah, But thankfully Stefano has went more into detail as well yes.
His respond reminded me of Lupins first encounters with Nyx.
That is also a ******* brilliant way to put it yes. The way Lupin just appears behind the user after letting his guard down reminds me of this (Lupin appearing right behind him, the user understandably annoyed quickly reaches for the Mask again, only for it to not work then BANG EXPLOSION. then Lupin just says that snarky "You got anything smart to say now??!!!" comment, or some other quip). I did say Lupin would have prep time so... I guess he should win eventually, Stefano also added it up well. Monke found a way after all!
Thanks! That video gave me an idea: The maks users says(werent you supposed to be good at stealing). Lupins voice is heard(not really), then the whole fake mask fiasco happens and Lupins says (Im the best at it). I thought my last comment counted as a vote for Lupin (only in one of my scenarios Lupin had disatvantage). A monkey protagonist dressed in red winning(this is the case even outside of anime). Frieza was right about the MONKEY DANCE and them spreading a lot(like a virus)
Possibly?... I just wanted to see if Lupawn had some regen on him and seeing the extensively wide af run of the series he should have some notable ones at one point. recall anything?
Negative, besides recalling sb saying Lupin healed some scratches in the first Lupin Thread

Bump.

Also there are some abilities here that I mentioned that are not added in his profile, Its a must to add these, I tried but I think ended up with them retracting it. At least evidence for Vocal Mimicry has been fixed/added.

acknowledged by virtually every law agency on earth the "world's number one thief." and "is the smartest man in the world" possessing an IQ of 300 (Part V; Episode 6.) With an intellect defying the best computers, There being no "Impossible" In his vocabulary (Pilot Film) even outsmarting a super-computer multiple times over (Part III; Episode 23) adroit enough to easily detect fake paint when that even experts can't tell which what art is authentic (Part III; Episode 12) in addition in also fooling Zenigata into believing that he was dead by painting a realistic image on the floor made of spoiled foods (Part IV; Episode 13)

Yeah... Dark Horse Mask has never matched wits with something as complex and fast as a Super Computer.

If I recall, there's more on the respect thread actually. And not just IQ.

Last edited:
And while Lupin never comes close to M Lifting (Although who knows if he later has something like a gauntlet gadget that allows him to lift massive constructs is not a far possibility) But he has some lifting that should surely excel his class 5 rating, Such as:

Casually throwing a walking stick hard enough to pierce rock. can pull on tree's with his grappling hook (Batman has something resembling him pulling Mr. Krabs oversized penny). Catches a falling aircraft with Jigen. Lifts a large golden lion statue while on a hang glider.

He doesn't just push something gold based but he actually fully holds on to it... Gold is of course, heavy AF guys, And said to be stronger then steel.

Last edited:

1200px-Cackletta.png
Who's this guy, I'm curious
acknowledged by virtually every law agency on earth the "world's number one thief." and "is the smartest man in the world" possessing an IQ of 300 (Part V; Episode 6.) With an intellect defying the best computers, There being no "Impossible" In his vocabulary (Pilot Film) even outsmarting a super-computer multiple times over (Part III; Episode 23) adroit enough to easily detect fake paint when that even experts can't tell which what art is authentic (Part III; Episode 12) in addition in also fooling Zenigata into believing that he was dead by painting a realistic image on the floor made of spoiled foods (Part IV; Episode 13)
Were computers in the 1969 that imprresive? His IQ could be 301, it was never said that the effects of eating all those fish(increasing his IQ +1) faded away.
The 1st one is some Robin level shit(from the 2003 show). Poor Krabs... That must have one VERY windy day for a hang glider on only to carry to grown ups, but also a golden FREAKING statue(either that or Lupin can defy physics more than we expected). Speaking of gold,there was a part 2 episode, in which everyone in Lupin's gang could carry to 2 human sized sacks full of gold bars
Doesn't the ol' inspector have a much better lifting feat? He also had feat where he halts a boulder while carrying an old man on his

Who's this guy, I'm curious
That's "Cackletta" From the Mario Bros Verse.
Were computers in the 1969 that impressive? His IQ could be 301, it was never said that the effects of eating all those fish(increasing his IQ +1) faded away.
I mean this is possibly a different more sophisticated Super Computer. That's actually a good question about the fish, though its a relatively slow process.
The 1st one is some Robin level shit (from the 2003 show). Poor Krabs... That must have one VERY windy day for a hang glider on only to carry to grown ups, but also a golden FREAKING statue (either that or Lupin can defy physics more than we expected). Speaking of gold, there was a part 2 episode, in which everyone in Lupin's gang could carry to 2 human sized sacks full of gold bars
Probably, them carrying heavy treasures "Scrooge Mcduck" style should not be something new. And there was also the part where Lupin shrugged off getting crushed by a bunch of these bars... I mean that much weight should also amount to something come to think of it.
Doesn't the ol' inspector have a much better lifting feat? He also had feat where he halts a boulder while carrying an old man on his
Maybe, IN FACT there's a lot of things yet to be looked over on his category.

Last edited:
Thnx!
I mean this is possibly a different more sophisticated Super Computer. That's actually a good question about the fish, though its a relatively slow process.
Eh, point given
Probably, them carrying heavy treasures "Scrooge Mcduck" style should not be something new. And there was also the part where Lupin shrugged off getting crushed by a bunch of these bars... I mean that much weight should also amount to something come to think of it.
Actually in the same episode they were carrying those bags, they throw them at Zenigata who could still lift them. Once Lupin takes Fujiko's bags and throws them at Zenigata he gets crushed. In next scene Zenigata appears, he is uninjured and has already infiltrated a villain's group.

Edit: I think there were people in part 3 who did swim in money just like Scroogy.
Maybe, IN FACT there's a lot of things yet to be looked over on his category.
Like the Douglas Building feat. I tried some time ago to request in that calc thread, no luck so far...

More involment than the in SB at least
welcome-club-neon-sign-illustration_189374-203.jpg

That's what I say in this cases

image0.png

Did you know Shrek-sama fought alongside Waluigi(with the rare witch powerup) in the game Big Chungus appeared?

Last edited:
Status changed: He checked it and it wasn't a good feat. I can say goodbye to this now:
jojo_mask.PNG

He also calced another feat for the Animated version
What reason did he give on why it was no good???

Mask could probably still cause that phenomenal extra special, unordinary bloody hellish fellow some trouble maybe?...

Eh maybe not, an even more major stomp is while Mask cannot similarly be easily slain, Demons like Alastor are literally (and I probably described it better then anybody else) Like dry bone Koopas, No matter how much over the top abuse they will get exposed to, they will always reform unless one had the power of God and Anime weaponry on their side and a more unconventional source to beat them. And besides that is just the pilot and Al is helluva haxed already!! Who knows how much more powerful Al among others can be.

But I have been planning to put the Antenna Smile Man against Blitzo, the plot is that one of Grasshopper's enemies hired I.M.P to assassinate him... Or maybe the plot will go to Lupin given the many enemies he's eliminated will come back for revenge also. If only we get High 8-C Grasshopper though, either Regen and Hax helps Chapulin a bit though, Or maybe the hax Chapulin has is too OP, I'll see what others respond to it. Same goes for Lupin if the time comes.

But I do question their Immortality though, Like how Blitzo was pissing himself when he got shot.

Last edited:
Sth about the material composition of the cooling tower. You can check the comment on the blog

I bet he still can. Both movie & animated mask have erasure(i'll try resarch him more next month). I vaguely recall him beating immortals too in that show.

You can get rid of Dry Bones with lava and some power ups(no need to bring up such EXTREME MEASURES). Immotatality is b**ch, but demons aren't the only ones who have it. Very hard to wait for Deery Boi and the gang to even make an appearance, let alone show their moveset!!

Defenetly too haxy.

It hasn't been tested much. Maybe he regens slowly. Her view of unkillable could differ from somebody's here on the wiki with all the power descriptions we read and what not. Extra resiliance, being crushed,shot,taking toxic stuff better than a human ain't that impressive here

Defenetly too haxy
Yep, stuff like Chap's magic wand will turn Blitzo into a scorching demoness:
EeXNcfAWAAIGhiL.png

(something like that)
Actually good old Stolas could probably dig it Actually that's exactly what could happen, seeing when Chap's ridiculous luck happens, and Stolas just straight up porks him her. XD (Unless Stolas all Homo, Stolas can probably ask him for futa and Stolas can now actually call her "Blitzy")
It hasn't been tested much. Maybe he regens slowly. Her view of unkillable could differ from somebody's here on the wiki with all the power descriptions we read and what not. Extra resiliance, being crushed,shot,taking toxic stuff better than a human ain't that impressive here
Yeah you're right I mean guy was clearly scared from the wound that they needed to 'scatter'. though in the newest episode Striker says this and when Striker was stabbed and all he was not fazed in the slightest and in the end the crew are no worse for wear (Not to forget they did compete in death gauntlets in this one after all) so maybe she's keeping consistency of her word after all... Maybe.

Despite not knowing much about that show or the langauge those clips make me laugh(reminds the ol' times when I used to watch channel with foreign languages, helped me with learning them). I'm checking another one with luck
I thought Stolas was more into dudes seeing how bad he goes along with his wife, it's almost like... Blitz pulls off a suprisngly fabulous drag look.
That shows pain tolerance more than anything. I thought he was referring to higher ranked demons as unkilliable, eh will see how things continue. (BTW what's your favorite episode? For me they're getting better n' better)

Last edited:
Back