• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Half Frenchie, Half Japanese World Class Monkey Thief Vs Full Frenchie Beget, World Class Assassin Spy. But they are 8-B

Plot Synopsis: Lupin the Third found a note which he be challenged by someone named 'Cloak and Dagger' and said "Meet me in Paris and we'll settle the score pimp, I promise you I will shove a banana so far up your back you'll go sore! you abominable Homo Erectus Chimp!". Lupin later found out that he was cucked by the RED Spy as he has seduced his beloved Fujiko. Understandably livid, He gears up for battle so is Spy of course, determining once and for all of the two's generation's who's the best of the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monke In Snazzy Colorful Suits:
a921dc3a-aedb-47c6-a85d-666246809f6c

"Great artists are like great thieves, they both know how to steal people's souls."

(Snorting Beget Intensifies):
d1mjvk5-67de21ac-7c99-4117-806d-0aac6f7a74cf.jpg

"Weren't you supposed to be good at stealing??"

Last edited:
So this is Green vs Red part 2
I could almost hear the spy alarm when you first hinted the match. Even with equal stats Im pretty sure Lupin can deal with Spy stuff.
Plot Twist: The Fujiko, Spy seduced wasnt our main Fujiko but one of the many women called Fujiko, Lupin spend his night with in the manga. Lupin mocks Spy at the end for just getting satisfied with one easy prey. The real deal is a true challenge

So this is Green vs Red part 2
I could almost hear the spy alarm when you first hinted the match. Even with equal stats Im pretty sure Lupin can deal with Spy stuff.
Examples? I mean yeah I think so too obviously, but not to fully underestimate the Spy as already in default he has some notable hax such as resistance/dura/power negation, damaging boosters if he gets a shot on Lupin, Paralysis, surprisingly info analytics (But it could be possible Lupin very swiftly counters with his monocle, and hacking. OH and Lupin's hacking goes way back actually! Specifically uses the "Lupin family's traditional decoding technique" to easily break complex codes.), can destroy tech (But this only applies when getting close with the sapper I believe, Lupin wouldn't make this easy obviously!), Apparently has some enhanced senses (surely not on the level Lupin's is but should be mentioned), Acupuncture (Whatever that means in combat, Lupin has it too and clearly he still out lifts Spy by a lot) and can asorb Lupin's health which also gains Spy a speed boost (Pretty useful actually, if Lupin is left open this could weaken him in some way).

Also the casual will say the dead ringer COULD provide a distraction... That is when we take into account Lupin's Godly Sun Wukong DBZ Senses, theoretically him sensing bloodlust among feeling other enhanced senses/extra sensor's (Can casually aim accurately through this. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with a thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him And this is also something he used to tell if it was the authentic Jigen, Spy is a decent shooter but DEFINIETLY NOT Jigen tier, let alone Lupawn Tier shooting, So eventually Spy's disguises backfire then, and lets not forget Lupin can see disguises through. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them) Could indicate of him knowing he hasn't fully killed Spy.

Though that was default, later upgrades had his abilities enhanced but newer ones include: Self Healing, Crits amplification, somehow its said that he resists explosives, Teleportation, Invulnerability... That's pretty much it. And in terms of IQ while far from a Genius I think him only being able to plan out room plans is a nerf and he should instead have a gifted IQ at the very least as he is known to be One Of The Best Assassins In The World after all.

(What would the Bonus of Lupin Gang Vs Mann Co Mercs turn out?)
Plot Twist: The Fujiko, Spy seduced wasn't our main Fujiko but one of the many women called Fujiko, Lupin spend his night with in the manga. Lupin mocks Spy at the end for just getting satisfied with one easy prey. The real deal is a true challenge.
Could be I was expecting a plot twist... But that was more in the Manga and this is the more well known anime Lupawn.

You kinda answered your own question here.
In part 2 Lupin survived encounteres with a guy with a similar reputation(one of the greatest assassin), even suprised his crew. He managed to find out the secret behind the assassin, used it against him thus killing him in the end.
The bonus is hard to tell
Could be I was expecting a plot twist... But that was more in the Manga and this is the more well known anime Lupawn.
My first had idea was Fujiko coming up with a plan to backstab Spy. My scenario had them a bit off character and underestimated Spys intellect. Sorry for the disappointment.

I dont have any knowledge one the The Red Grasshoper besides him getting bored after crossing to the anime dimension (suprisingly haxxed)

Question: Where do you find all of these gorgess fanarts?

Last edited:
You kind of answered your own question here.
In part 2 Lupin survived encounters with a guy with a similar reputation(one of the greatest assassin), even surprised his crew. He managed to find out the secret behind the assassin, used it against him thus killing him in the end.
Pretty much. Yeah. XD
The bonus is hard to tell
Possibly the same result? what do you reckon? I mean as much as I like to see a fair Daisuke Jigen V. Nick Mundee 'The Sniper', Jigen could just simply rely on his more versatile skill of environment (As he does), eventually Jigen aims for the handle and disarm Sniper like so.

And Goemon already fought a Saxton Hale Chuck Norris character, His name is Hawk. and you know how that turned out XD
My first had idea was Fujiko coming up with a plan to backstab Spy. My scenario had them a bit off character and underestimated Spys intellect. Sorry for the disappointment.
Its okay.
I don't have any knowledge one the The Red Grasshoper besides him getting bored after crossing to the anime dimension (surprisingly haxxed)
Oh red guy is haxed alright, underrated given he can appear anywhere no matter how absurd the setting may be, who knows if Lupawn can even currently escape him... But vulnerable to long ranged dura neg/soul hax properties sadly, So far I have not found defenses of his that resist theses effects as I am probably going have to agree there, kind of, there's a catch (You could input your thoughts there if you wish).
Question: Where do you find all of these gorgess fanarts?
Honestly not as easy to explain as I do get lucky at times I guess, When one searches hard enough you can actually come across some sweet tribute artwork.

Last edited:
Possibly the same result? what do you reckon? I mean as much as I like to see a fair Daisuke Jigen V. Nick Mundee 'The Sniper', Jigen could just simply rely on his more versatile skill of environment (As he does), eventually Jigen aims for the handle and disarm Sniper like so.

And Goemon already fought a Saxton Hale Chuck Norris character, His name is Hawk. and you know how that turned out XD
Goemon is gonna be a key element in this fight since all the mercs if I'm not mistaken are guns users. As you said long ago"bullets are useless against Goemon". You think his blade can cut thru Ubercharged Heavy? Even if it can't, they gonna figure out very quickly that he needs Medic and they'll kill him(Very painful/sad to hear, ah Schweinehunde!!). Zenigata could play support restricting the enemies limbs with his handcuff throwing technique. Scout might get under his nerves, BUT Fujiko could SEDUCE HIM(it's not getting that PG13 rating, not a shame even Spy whould end up in a simular situation) and backstab him.
I'll give a try tomorrow
Honestly not as easy to explain as I do get lucky at times I guess, When one searches hard enough you can actually come across some sweet tribute artwork.
I should have expected that

Back