• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking News from Bikini Bottom!! I'm 'Realistic fish' head here to say a Monke in a fancy suit stole the secret formuler!!

Plot: Mr. Krabs informed Sponge Bob the bad news that the Secret Formula has been stolen! but this time not by Plankton (Plankton was found in a frozen state but even after being snapped out of it, he has no memory of who the patty caper was) Thankfully they were left with a calling card of a smiling man "(Sample Text) ~ Sincerely, Lupawn lll" It said. SpongeBob was in pursuit of this "Lupin" and via his godly schnozzle has identified the direction of the secret formula which led to land somewhere in the outskirts of Japan (Note: Sponge Bob after the events of out of water can breath fine in air thanks to bubbles) And found a monkey faced man in a snazzy suit eating the Krabby Patties, It appears he has gone fishing alongside having a massive amount of Money in the car's trunk, who had the same signature. This was the man Sponge Bob has been looking for.

Sponge Bob greeted the man, to which to Lupin was startled from the extreme close up of the yellow guy. Sponge Bob initially asked nicely if he can have the secret formula back, to which Lupin responds "Well okay I was under water looking for some artifacts when my treasure senses tingled and grabbed this bottle last night, which turns out it was a recipe of sorts for a burger joint, Thought it was lame... Until I deciphered it into food... Oh boy howdy I can't believe I'm saying it but after eating these they are strikingly tasty!! Even the God Neptune/Poseidon himself would try it a second time!" Sponge Bob gladly complimented "Well yeah about that Neptune part, I'm happy you liked it, as I always say: Nobody can resist the sacred flavors of a Krabby Patty sir! But seriously I do need that back or my whole world will crumble apart and much lesser in the Monkey's pa--err the wrong hands. You can come by the Krusty Krab anytime!" Lupin was inspecting the Formula... "On second thought... I think I'll save this McDonald knock off for the crew, Fujiko herself would crave these a ton! and maybe then we can expand this!" Sponge Bob was visibly concerned "(Gasp) L-Look sir! I don't know what in Neptune's kingdom a "Mackdonalds" Or what a "Fujiko" Is! But they are not knock offs! they are an absolute good from Mr. Krabs and it belongs to him!! Please give it back or I'll..." Lupin chuckled looking at the Sponges inoffensive frame, "Or what you half half pint Chernobyl mutant? Aren't you supposed to be lying on the ground as a cursed cheese from a kids diary book or something?" Sponge Bob prepared himself and said "O-Or I'll take it by force!" Lupin in disbelief just schadenfreude "You really don't wanna do this trust me, You should have known better to not pick a fight with a world class thief!"

"I've faced many things throughout my life, I'm always ready to take on the next!"

As both brace for battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Both are 8-B
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Lupin has his entire inventory and a bit of prep time. to stand a chance (refer to the respect threads as Lupin has a lot more going on).
kochi-a-day-at-the-beach-in-kochi-city-s-outskirts-202199.jpg

• ↑↑↑ Battle takes place in the outskirts of Japan's Kochi Beach. ↑↑↑

496f9a6a929b4f78bcf8cc15da25eabc_w200.gif

Funny Spunch of a million faces:

giphy.gif

"Now I want you to do me a favor Lupin... Say Cheese."

giphy.gif

Funny Manke of a million faces:

33ad1c6c6046392a28403832e24a0e23.gif

"The game isn't over yet you yellow cleaning utensil! The goddess of victory will smile upon me, Lupin III!"
https://youtu.be/2oIeSU6OtxE?list=PL12PWC5P7KmLCxKx75jUwXEhkUGJow8qF
Battle Music

Last edited:
Lupin has no way to bypass SpongeBob's regen and hax and he only has minimal toon force. SpongeBob stomps.

Still don't see how Lupin, even with his smarts and equipment, could ever get around SpongeBob's bullshitty hax.
Reasons?

Well well, I guess Sponge Bob did retrieve the formula after all.

That means Batman (Post Flashpoint) also can't take him out.

Reasons?

Well well, I guess Sponge Bob did retrieve the formula after all.

That means Batman (Post Flashpoint) also can't take him out.
Whatever Lupin can throw at him, Spongebob can just come back from with his Mid-High regen. Plus, SB has Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, and Plot Manipulation under his belt. Lupin, while being a dangerous opponent normally, is still somewhat grounded in reality with the things he can do aside from the Toon Force feat in Legend of the Gold Babylon. SpongeBob is just the more proficient user of his haxes here.

Spongebob’s got the stamina and regeneration to drag out the fight and will eventually use his hax once he knows he’s trouble. Lupin can’t get past that regeneration and hax to get a good hit on the Sponge.

Ravioli Ravioli give me the formuoli FRA

So even with prep this one seems like a stomp? I guess beyond more so with the Ghost Bob introduction.
Are you going to make a Spongebob CRT part 2 for the other Spongebob stuff such as the ghost Bob additions and speed upgrades or something like that? That would be really cool and by the way, you put so much hard work and effort into your crts and versus threads! Keep up the good work!

Are you going to make a Spongebob CRT part 2 for the other Spongebob stuff such as the ghost Bob additions and speed upgrades or something like that? That would be really cool and by the way, you put so much hard work and effort into your crts and versus threads! Keep up the good work!
I am making an assorted spongebob CRT right now, it involves a few things but I will wait for later to post it

Whatever Lupin can throw at him, Spongebob can just come back from with his Mid-High regen. Plus, SB has Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, and Plot Manipulation under his belt. Lupin, while being a dangerous opponent normally, is still somewhat grounded in reality with the things he can do aside from the Toon Force feat in Legend of the Gold Babylon. SpongeBob is just the more proficient user of his haxes here.
Actually while it probably might not make a difference for Sponge Bob, We shouldn't doubt Lupin here and I say look over the respect threads because he does have more then that, here's what I said in the Lupin V Mask Thread:

Enhanced Senses: Lupin's senses are pretty out there. He can casually aim accurately through this. Dodges a bullet behind him at close range. easily anticipated a bomb. Can deduce vehicles origin's by their sound. Notices a Spy. Detects a trap. Disarms trained gunmen with nothing but a thrown quarter, flipping quarters with his gun is but a warm up to him. Has shown great sense of hearing in "Part III; Episode 1." Even being capable of hearing and smelling Zenigata from a distance in "The Last Job". Fought ninjas despite being blinded by smoke. Can hear the ticking of bombs while others couldn't. Can hear machinery activating before using his magnets to block them.

Extrasensory Perception: Was able to 'sense' Fujiko despite her being behind an wall and without making sound in "Part III; Episode 47." knew where a well hidden gunmen was. able to sense and recognize a person's bloodlust in "In Memory of the Walther P38". Has had encounters with spirits before.

Toon Force: Not on the same level but notable nevertheless. Somehow threw handcuffs like a boomerang, effectively handcuffing Zenigata. stays afloat in mid air many times.

Pressure Points: He can indeed expertly knock out people.

Acrobatics: Too many to name, But in the respect thread he's very agile AF.

Preparation: To keep it short. In a readied state he can execute some ingenious implementation's, like Batman can also elaborate ahead and can render his opponents weaponry useless. There's more to his preps then that but these are some of the things he would do when I said he had some form of Prep.

Lupin can easily see through the disguises in a variety of ways.

Statistics Amplification: He can lower and raise his IQ (Lupin has the 300 Egg man IQ and the already large brain maneuvers throughout his history)... Don't know how that will come in use but its worth a mention.

And with his other inventory, he also has Amnesia bubbles, Small bubbles that cause immediate amnesia when they pop, leaving them vulnerable long enough for Lupin to make his move.

Like I said he has MUCH MORE STUFF not mentioned in his file that is on the respect thread, One example that I recall Lupin having a piece of Zanetsuken got turned into a full fledge knife he can use, Which should have the same properties as Goemon's obviously. But Sponge Bob should still win.

Back