• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goofball Superhero takes on an Adult Curious George: El Chapulin Colorado Vs El Lobo, Cara De Mono (Lupinlll). Red Vs Red(GRACE).

Con que empieza la batalla el chapulin?
I'll go into detail about that. Recapping:

He has his own Zantetsuken "Squeaky Hammer." Initially, which as stated in his stats doubles his attack and rightfully so, having one shot humans as durable as he is flying hell he even sent a hefty looking boulder back (Makes this the more impressive since civilians are just strong in their own right, or upscales from them as he has accidentally knocked them out) keep in mind Grasshopper survived his own hammer's strikes throughout the series run. Then he also uses his Paralyzing Horn whom become completely unresponsive in any way under the effect and has quick plans with it in successfully subduing his opponents and pretty much anything that will be thrown at him... quite literally which even has an absurd range to cover for it and its potent enough to counter advanced aliens.

There's also his Shrinking Pills which hasn't hindered him in consistently stupefying and stagger in this size, using other abilities in said state. Becomes a harder target to find, tricking the other into submission. can apprehend with one hand. Objects he holds will also get shrunken in the process.

Theoretically Grasshopper's surprisingly vast spider senses (Detects the presence of criminals among dangerous situations in exceeding ranges, seeing them through objects. capture hazards. Hears for pleas at far distances, as far into different time periods. evaded bullets not looking where at night) Will give away Lupin's location if he were to ever try a stealthy approach on Chapulin and even if Lupin manages to appear behind him for his tricks, Grasshopper will react instantly. Chapulin's Martial Arts can probably match Lupin, Chapulin has much later fought the world's famous Spy while in an invisible state after all.

Chapolin also has his very own Shunkan Ido but to a much more potent degree as he is able to vanish at will, if trapped will reappear out of it, reappear with his hammer even if he didn't have it before, used this in combat in faster unpredictable successions and keeping out of range, and Chapulin's Shunkan Ido is much more OUT THERE like the guy has teleported from the middle of spaceships in the far reaches of space, In different planets like Venus, including Mars, even potentially interdimensional having easily functioned in the circus like pocket dimension of robot clowns who control and defy the laws of reality like drawings come to life, he danced and singed with them and then reappear out of said pocket dimension.

And if the opponent by any chance is still a quick one he'll also amp himself and fodder the opponent further, already having more of a plan elaborated.

And what's a bigger ace in the hole is that believe it or not even if Chapulin can have his nobility taken adavntage of, left wide open, that Luck is still going to find a way to save him. Yes, Chapulin is infamously one exceedingly lucky son of a gun. (Which even the wiki says is that sheer like at times). Something Lupin currently does not seem to have as favorably.

And in using his Toon Force/Hax offensively, despite Chapulin's silly personality is not one to hesitate in using it to his advantage as well, the IQ section explained this and what he can come up with on the fly. One of these haxes to name a few is he can also read minds even at exceeding distances including mastering flying Venus rocks that require the power of the mind to use it which he did successfully. Not to forget that to a degree that he also has a Stand Telekinesis of his own to counter, and excluding the Magic Ring he also has the Magic Wand that can either turn Lupin into a defenseless inanitmate object, or if funnily enough, Gender bend him into submission too, Lupin would be looking like this XD. What I also mean is that the Witch's wand can apparently change the destiny of her victims like what she was going to do to this man in turning into an architech, Chapulin shifted the witch's desires into becoming his Girl Friend. So Lupin can't really make any other action after too.

Which if these were the results, a pal of mine thought of this cursed albeit funny way it would go out if Lupin still being pervy female Lupin would work its magic around him.
(The two pan out which cue's/drowns out with the ending credits of Chapulin, I'll be darned struckened if someone had the balls to make this female Lupin into a POV Rule 34 XD)

K.0.

Anyways, In Conclusion: While Lupin is smarter and could intially provide a sweat with his manuevers, At the end of the day it would seem Chapulin would have the high ground. Regardless of Lupin's inventory or his own personal cunning he would have little options to defend with the Grasshoppers more wackier physics breaking Inventory and Hax he has, that even then Lupin catches chapulin off guard, Chapulin's Grasshopper Senses and exeeding luck would end up creating a higher chance for something to go his way.

Looks like Lupin in the end, couldn't count on Grasshopper's cunning.

I apologize in advance for saying this in the Gringo language but eventually English speakers will come here and they will not understand jack squat what we're saying, I hope you could understand, You spoke English if I recall. XD

Last edited:
Con que empieza la batalla el chapulin?
Bunp. I already answered the ways he goes and all.

But also it might become a stomp as Chapulin also has an out there 7 tier feat, could at least need your help on this one since I saw you doing some mathretmitics: One of the characters whom Chapulin should scale to, had a Sponge Bob Nuke moment that can be seen/felt from the horizon, which is apparently also said to be this deep.

And before you say it: YES, the guy is surpisingly fine, rather then being hospitilazed from THAT.

He also survived crashing into this heating asteroid which he also holds on to, for dear life (Asteroids burining up like that can reach about about 85,000 miles per hour, and for Chapulin to hold on to must weigh an absurd 60 MILLION METRIC TONS/66 MILLION U.S TONS!!!), afterwards which doubles in his skills is he also correctly aims the trajectory all the way back to the Baron guy that betrayed Chapulin whom fought equally, which not only ashed the airplane but the Baron guy was clearly coniciouss. Apparently earlier said impact had the power to probably level City Capital, If not more larger ranges as the scentist who well acknowledges the stakes "Didn't want to die" and they are just at the Desert!

And in additions to what I found, Chapulin also has a few other abilities so far like:
Body Control (As seen here and here) and even more OP Regeneration (At least High-Mid. Quickly reformed from shattering to pieces).

Resistances to the following so far - Mind Manipulation (Chapulin's antennas creates an electro magnetic field potent enough to shield him from a songs sublimal messaging mind control that effected an entire cites worth of people).

If only Lupin had tier 7 feats. But hey, at least Zenigata has literally someone he can Zeno call upon if Lupin ever tries breaking free. :/

Last edited:
I just saw this and I just have to say one thing '¡NMMS EL CHAPULIN ESTÁ BIEN ROTO!' (EN: ¡The Chapulin is really broken!), I didn't raise with him and just saw bits of chapters in some moments, but still make me laugh his profile. Hmm, in principle I also think I'm gonna vote Chapulin, but I think the fight is more close than what can initially apparent, with his intellect and preparation Lupin could be dangerous, and I don't talk about the explosives and so, I mean more for the things like the sleep manipulation or laxative, I can see the Chapulin be affected (fall for them) more easely for them than the literal dangerous things, that said, with the amount of haxs Chapulin have I think is plenty possible he could defeat him before that.
el corazón puro como lechuga (o algo asi) PRA(Por Razones de Arriba)
I just read all the plot and saw the profiles, and damn, I didn't know Chapulin was so broken, my god. At first I only wanted that the Chapulin winned, but after this I think that is legit to vote him, Lupin can take advantage of his nobilty but with all the things the Chapulin have and his luck, vote to Chapulin.
So I updated some things guys, wanted to see if you check it out, And it might actually be a stomp? And keep in mind this was Season 3, I have not gotten to 1 & 2 yet!

Yes, Grace have ended, you know how to add vs to the profiles? If that's the case then you can add it and if you don't know then this is a good way to learn, (si quieres hasta te puedo explicar en español como hacerlo para que sea más fácil).
I had accessibility to the profile of Chapulin before in the original bluer site I could not access my original account after a bit of change trust me I TRIED VARIOUS TIMES (One with hyper realistic Sponge Bob profile pic) Which as far as I know I was able to edit the said page for a while until it got locked and in my newer profile I can't add it now.

Last edited:
I had accessibility to the profile of Chapulin before in the original bluer site I could not access my original account after a bit of change trust me I TRIED VARIOUS TIMES (One with hyper realistic Sponge Bob profile pic) Which as far as I know I was able to edit the said page for a while until it got locked and in my newer profile I can't add it now.
Write the conditions of the fight (because with how the OP is write it's hard to understand the conditions) and I add it to the profiles.

Write the conditions of the fight (because with how the OP is write it's hard to understand the conditions) and I add it to the profiles.
Like this?

[Insert Character name] (Both are 8-C. Speed Equalized. Both had their entire inventory to their disposal, however Chapulin's Magic Ring is restricted. Winner by KO or Death.)

Yes, something like that, it was in a specific site the battle? And there was a initial distance between the two?
If I had to say from Synopsis. Battle took place in Lupin's Luxury Rendezvous (Something like this, but you'll see it posted on OP). The distance was a tricky part though from how viable it may be, they aren't far away but say 'Both start couple of feet distance apart from each other'?
'

Last edited:
Wow, I suddenly realized that the profile of Chapulin is locked (Why?) so it would be needed to ask a staff to added it, I'm gonna request it.
Yeah that is what I said... So how did it go?

Edit: I saw and its added, though Chapulin's profile of Lupin's win is a bit jumbled.

Last edited:
In the meantime. NEXT TIME (Coming Soon to a site near you)

The Chapulin Colorado/The Vermillion Grasshopper (I'll start dubbing him this now; VERM for short) Takes his adventures to the Tokyo Red Light Districts. Ending up encountering and eventually going toe to toe with the infamous; but phenomenal remarkable, extraordinary special suave kind of fellow mafia member of Japan.

Will Lady Luck be by Chapulin's side and may his Cunning pay off once more? Or will he happen to be singing karaoke of his unfortunate fate?

Back