• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King vs Otsutsuki Clan

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Just say, that feats show that The Soul King would stomp the Otsutsuki clan in power, attacks, etc.
on a site that is full of naruta ..... there is no way to say that.

My god, they're really advocating for universal characters from the Juubi and up based on databook hype text boxes and from extrapolating a misinterpretation and mistranslation of the Naruto novels.

Soul King Yhwach alone is already too much for the rest of the HST, Prime Soul King is him turned to 11 with even more hax abilities.

@Snoke Can you tone it down a bit here? If you disagree with the stuff they say thats fine, but resorting to insulting people in another site is a bit uncalled for.

Theglassman12 said:
@Snoke Can you tone it down a bit here? If you disagree with the stuff they say thats fine, but resorting to insults on people in another site is a bit uncalled for.
sorry

Snoke123 said:
Guys, how did this last almost 20 pages?
I will give you 1 advice, this will be one of the best advice you will hear this year and it will change your life: Leave Comicvine.

I know some people will disagree with me for sum reasons, but do it and you will see an improvement in your life.

Back