• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Can somebody write a tally of which members that think what here please?

@Antvasima

I believe as of right now those in agreement of Doppo getting weaker after his fight with Yujiro are myself, Kerr, LordGinSama and Soda.

Twellas and Italian are against.

However I believe everyone is in favour of Prime Doppo directly scaling to Yujiro and adding more keys for the many series.

Not sure what Venom’s take is. But based on his last thread I’d say he likely agrees with the idea that Doppo did in fact get weaker. Someone please correct me if any of that is wrong.

If Twellas or Italian could provide any arguments other than the same singular statement about Yujiro from an unreliable character, then maybe I’d be able to see where they’re coming from. You’ve both hurled out more insults than actual arguments for your side.

@Antvasima

I believe as of right now those in agreement of Doppo getting weaker after his fight with Yujiro are myself, Kerr, LordGinSama and Soda.

However I believe everyone is in favour of Prime Doppo directly scaling to Yujiro and adding more keys for the many series.

Not sure what Venom’s take is. But based on his last thread I’d say he likely agrees with the idea that Doppo did in fact get weaker. Someone please correct me if any of that is wrong.

If Twellas or Italian could provide any arguments other than the same singular statement about Yujiro from an unreliable character, then maybe I’d be able to see where they’re coming from. You’ve both hurled out more insults than actual arguments for your side.
I said that i would give in. But I completely disagree with this, again it’s strydum and baki who make the claim. You tried to say he’s was unreliable but I debunked that. Not that it matters but still.

Anyway as for the reason Doppo should get multiple keys. It’s because Doppo is stated to always constantly train even after he was weaken. Doppo been training for 46 years every day from the MT. We can even look at the Baki cast as they grow constantly in power because they train for every arc, Doppo is not excluded

Fair assessment as always from you, Soda. I can agree with him having multiple keys then.

Also the reason I say it’s unreliable is because Strydum himself is incredibly unreliable. Part of Venom’s last post which I’m sure you saw explains why Strydum is one of the most unreliable characters in the series about Yujiro specifically even when he logically shouldn’t be. He’s the one that makes the claim, not Baki. There’s no point in me reiterating his points when you can just go back to the thread.

Fair assessment as always from you, Soda. I can agree with him having multiple keys then.

Also the reason I say it’s unreliable is because Strydum himself is incredibly unreliable. Part of Venom’s last post which I’m sure you saw explains why Strydum is one of the most unreliable characters in the series about Yujiro specifically even when he logically shouldn’t be. He’s the one that makes the claim, not Baki. There’s no point in me reiterating his points when you can just go back to the thread.
This is literally what he said afterwards

Am I saying that we should always consider the characters untrustorthy? No. Far from it, many of them give valuable input, and they are correct many times as well. It is just that you should never, by a rule, use a character's statement for a basis on any argument. He’s say’s he’s the most wrong but we shouldn’t dismiss everything he’s says. And nothing contradicts his statement about Yujiro.

Other characters from Baki grow stronger in a day of training, why shouldn’t Yujiro

And I think it’s a stupid way to look at it. This isn’t Strydum only correct guess nor does it invalid it in anyway because of his other statements that were proven to not be true. Again this happens a lot so should we just not use any characters statements? No that’s stupid, unless it’s blatantly contradicted or proven false statements are fine

Last edited:
Absolutely we shouldn’t disregard every statement I didn’t mean to sound that way. Just that we shouldn’t take one sole statement and run with it to make massive changes to the verse especially in a scenario like this. If I was to sum up my take on this entire thread it’s basically that.

@Antvasima

Well, given that this seems to be an mostly subjective argument, I am not knowledgeable enough to reach a conclusion and keep it from going in circles. If there are some thorough but easy to understand posts that properly explain the arguments that can be quoted, I can ask for staff help afterwards.

Absolutely we shouldn’t disregard every statement I didn’t mean to sound that way. Just that we shouldn’t take one sole statement and run with it to make massive changes to the verse especially in a scenario like this. If I was to sum up my take on this entire thread it’s basically that.
I don’t really see how this is massive though. Yujiro just grows stronger and other characters can’t catch up except for a select few characters. Again what does this change so majorly that we should completely discard it

I don’t really see how this is massive though. Yujiro just grows stronger and other characters can’t catch up except for a select few characters. Again what does this change so majorly that we should completely discard it
Actually is really hard to scale using Doppo as 7-C, let's just try it with Ali Jr.

Ali Jr. > NGB Doppo > "Prime Doppo"

Ali Jr. < Jack (He would likely be an "At least 7-C")

Sikorsky makes Jack bleed, Sikorsky <= Baki who was damaged by Spec which is inferior to Hanayama.

Even if we says that Dorian is far inferior to Doppo by tens of thousands of times (Although this difference is just risible since Dorian endured several hits and a 7-C would completely anihilate Dorian with one strike), Ali Jr. Still there and he completely ***** up the scaling.

We can't just say that after the Deadly Inmates saga Jack became like tens of thousands of times stronger for no reason, that's not only headcannon but it's contradictory since the manga always states explicitly when a character became stronger, specially if the gap was that huge.

For that i said about retcon but since nobody here can see the obvious change in the powerscale, the feats, the characters psyche and basically everything else i just stopped trying.
But honestly, i amply think Prime Doppo is a better solution than 7-C characters who gets damaged by grenades and needs to still punching during 5 mins to do a 8-C feat, and i hope we all agree than 7-C NGB characters is just... No.

And i know that you're gonna say that scaling is for another thread but it shouldn't, scaling is precisely the problem with erasing prime Doppo so you should explain how exactly works the new scaling chain.

Last edited:
Actually is really hard to scale using Doppo as 7-C, let's just try it with Ali Jr.

Ali Jr. > NGB Doppo > "Prime Doppo"

Ali Jr. < Jack (He would likely be an "At least 7-C")

Sikorsky makes Jack bleed, Sikorsky <= Baki who was damaged by Spec which is inferior to Hanayama.

Even if we says that Dorian is far inferior to Doppo by tens of thousands of times (Although this difference is just risible since Dorian endured several hits and a 7-C would completely anihilate Dorian with one strike), Ali Jr. Still there and he completely ***** up the scaling.

We can't just say that after the Deadly Inmates saga Jack became like tens of thousands of times stronger for no reason, that's not only headcannon but it's contradictory since the manga always states explicitly when a character became stronger, specially if the gap was that huge.

For that i said about retcon but since nobody here can see the obvious change in the powerscale, the feats, the characters psyche and basically everything else i just stopped trying.
But honestly, i amply think Prime Doppo is a better solution than 7-C characters who gets damaged by grenades and needs to still punching during 5 mins to do a 8-C feat, and i hope we all agree than 7-C NGB characters is just... No.

And i know that you're gonna say that scaling is for another thread but it shouldn't, scaling is precisely the problem with erasing prime Doppo so you should explain how exactly works the new scaling chain.

What in my post implied any of your scaling provided. Also scaling is going to be in a different thread because there’s going to be new and better calcs for the verse. This was literally to address Doppo because of past threads because his fight against Yujiro was cherry picked to death and taken out of context to make him seem weaker. Also did you not pay attention to the last post in the thread? When did I say get rid of prime Doppo?

Your Recon thing is frankly not true and is the reaching so hard that I would believe it to be trolling because it’s literally just your headcanon.

What in my post implied any of your scaling provided. Also scaling is going to be in a different thread because there’s going to be new and better calcs for the verse. This was literally to address Doppo because of past threads because his fight against Yujiro was cherry picked to death and taken out of context to make him seem weaker. Also did you not pay attention to the last post in the thread? When did I say get rid of prime Doppo?

Your Recon thing is frankly not true and is the reaching so hard that I would believe it to be trolling because it’s literally just your headcanon.
Okay, first, i know there's new feats, but feats doesn't care when someone just ask you if x > y or not, that's what i was talking about, the rest of my reply was actually meant for people who want to get rid of prime Doppo and put Ali Jr. in 7-C, like Twellas and ItalianGuy, i just thought you was gonna defend it a little more because of
this comment.

I mean, yeah, Prime Doppo IS Headcannon, but is frankly a solution to a clear scaling problem.

Anyways if you agree with that, then you don't need to show the new scaling chain i just misunderstand you, the rest of the comment was meant for those who defend Ali Jr. 7-C

Okay. I will close this then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Just a question if these revisions were accepted anywhere:

Also, shouldn't Yuichiro Hanma be scaled from Yujiro? He seems to currently have outdated statistics.

Just a question if these revisions were accepted anywhere:

Also, shouldn't Yuichiro Hanma be scaled from Yujiro? He seems to currently have outdated statistics.
I didn't see anyone agreeing with Doppo changing to 8-B again, anyways about Yuichiro, yeah, like, all characters has completely outdated profiles.

Last edited:
I didn't see anyone agreeing with Doppo changing to 8-B again, anyways about Yuichiro, yeah, like, all characters has completely outdated profiles.
Okay. I will change it back then.

Also, I would greatly appreciate if somebody can create a thread to make all of the Grappler Baki statistics consistent.

@EliminatorVenom

Would you be willing to handle it?

Because somebody reverted Doppo's page to an earlier version, and I wanted to check if it was accepted anywhere.

Thank you for trying to improve on the page reliabilities and qualities. Feel free to ask me to take a look after you are done.

Super super old ass bump to a thread. BUT GUESS WHAT?!

New chapter confirms DOPPO NEVER GOT WEAKER. LIKE YALL NEED TO LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM RIGHT LOL
So can somebody remind us what this means that we should do here please?

Oh No Bros...

No more 7-C Yujiro Nice
the fact that you still think it’s going to be 7-C proves to me that’s you never even cared to check in others threads man. Like your opinion of everything being an outlier is just wrong now with the supporting evidence.
So can somebody remind us what this means that we should do here please?
Well now my new scaling chain is 100% valid because I was right on the money of Prime doppo not being a thing. This can be close because it’s confirmed in the manga

the fact that you still think it’s going to be 7-C proves to me that’s you never even cared to check in others threads man. Like your opinion of everything being an outlier is just wrong now with the supporting evidence.

Well now my new scaling chain is 100% valid because I was right on the money of Prime doppo not being a thing. This can be close because it’s confirmed in the manga
I don't know if your trying to suggest that they're not 7-C or if they are; regardless it doesn't change the fact that current Baki rating's are wanked horribly. 7-C comes from one of the most obvious outlier's I've ever seen and 8-B and 8-A comes from using earthquake calcs that don't work at close range.

I don't know if your trying to suggest that they're not 7-C or if they are; regardless it doesn't change the fact that current Baki rating's are wanked horribly. 7-C comes from one of the most obvious outlier's I've ever seen and 8-B and 8-A comes from using earthquake calcs that don't work at close range.
Yeah sure a it’s not likes there’s a bunch of supporting statements statements for the narrator, WOG, characters, and scans that place Yujiro above nukes. It’s not like it’s confirmed pickle tanked the meteor that killed the dinosaurs and was unharmed. It’s not like there are blatant stats multiplier that happen throughout the series that make these characters even stronger.

Like I really don’t care what you say man, because I know you don’t have anything. The earthquake isn’t 7-C anymore it got upgraded to mag 7.

It’s always people that say Baki wanked despite never reading the manga. You don’t care about accuracy or consistent you just for some reason don’t want this verse to at all hit tier 7 for some reason?

Anyway again this should be close. I was right anyway and with the new chapter basically confirming it should be closed

Ok?

Ah yes because making them all building would fix everything. Like do you not know people who don’t read Baki have tried this before when it was already downplayed and failed. What’s it going to be this time?
I mean, we downgrade things in general if there scaling is riddled with holes/ a hole.

I mean, we downgrade things in general if there scaling is riddled with holes/ a hole.
Here’s the thing tho bro. The old Baki peeps overblown how inconsistent the scaling is. In fact doing my own doc there’s not really that much inconsistent in the series if you look into hard enough.

Like biggest example is Yujiro. MFs we’re confused why he was losing to Doppo then proceed to dog on a bunch of Doppo tier fighters at the MT at the same time. It’s literally just because Yujiro grows in stats passively every moment. Like it gets explained, it’s just that they never really look into the manga.

Here’s the thing tho bro. The old Baki peeps overblown how inconsistent the scaling is. In fact doing my own doc there’s not really that much inconsistent in the series if you look into hard enough.

Like biggest example is Yujiro. MFs we’re confused why he was losing to Doppo then proceed to dog on a bunch of Doppo tier fighters at the MT at the same time. It’s literally just because Yujiro grows in stats passively every moment. Like it gets explained, it’s just that they never really look into the manga.
there is no confirmation baki his son strydun a character he knows very well yujiro that the latter is always literally growing after killing amanai he was not ready to face every arena in which the same guys are included doppo

Yeah sure a it’s not likes there’s a bunch of supporting statements statements for the narrator, WOG, characters, and scans that place Yujiro above nukes. It’s not like it’s confirmed pickle tanked the meteor that killed the dinosaurs and was unharmed. It’s not like there are blatant stats multiplier that happen throughout the series that make these characters even stronger.
Yujiro is consistantly stated to be "Above the army" that does not immediately mean above nukes. Even if we have author statements of that, feats take precedent over statements, besides the earthquake feat nothing even approaches 7-C. Yes, stat multipliers happen I acknowledge that, but once again nothing that would increase their power to 7-C.

Also Pickle doesn't tank the meteor impact he gets frozen.
Like I really don’t care what you say man, because I know you don’t have anything. The earthquake isn’t 7-C anymore it got upgraded to mag 7.
Doesn't really matter if its an outlier
It’s always people that say Baki wanked despite never reading the manga. You don’t care about accuracy or consistent you just for some reason don’t want this verse to at all hit tier 7 for some reason?
That's rich coming from someone who's trying to scale half the characters to nuke level in a verse where breaking boulders and smashing walls is considered impressive

Yujiro is consistantly stated to be "Above the army" that does not immediately mean above nukes. Even if we have author statements of that, feats take precedent over statements, besides the earthquake feat nothing even approaches 7-C. Yes, stat multipliers happen I acknowledge that, but once again nothing that would increase their power to 7-C.
Ok so straw man the all the statements to just “army level” even though there all clearly stating it to be higher lol.

Also it’s completely valid to use the nukes statements since they already got accepted as supporting the verse AP ya goof. Also I find it hilarious that you guys think you can dispute an actual character Bio designed to inform the characters. But no it’s always going to be WOG>Your opinion. Like again **** off with this 7-C Baki like that’s what they cap at they don’t.

Also Pickle doesn't tank the meteor impact he gets frozen.
Why are you giving me free ammunition like that? Read the manga

Doesn't really matter if its an outlier
If you think that’s the case you may wanna avoid Baki profiles in the future

That's rich coming from someone who's trying to scale half the characters to nuke level in a verse where breaking boulders and smashing walls is considered impressive
This to finally proves it. You don’t read the manga so you have no ******* idea what your talking about.

Garland does a 8-B+ feat after side stepping; not trying. Retsu goes a casual 9-A; not trying. Baki self earthquake feat; not trying and slams himself. I can go on in fact there’s a blog about this in the future. But none of these ******* do not try for there’s feats. The whole point of Baki are these buff strong ass guys casually doing feats, like you wouldn’t miss this if you ******* put in any effort for these threads.

But not for some reason no. These guys are building level.

Also since you ******* agree there are stats multiplier. You do realize that if we use your dumbass scaling the BOS would be 8-B+ and would have multiplier thought the series making them tier 7 by the RT.

Just do me a favor please never comment on my threads again. In fact please write a response I’m begging you because I want to kill time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back