• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pri-Pri-Prisoner Additions [OPM Chapter 105]

Looks good to me. Although they should only apply to his last tier.

Most of it is perfectly fine.

I am not very sure about the resistances since he did seem to be affected by those attacks later on, even if they didn't put him down.

The Resistance page does note that you don't need to be immune to a power to get the ability

Resistance is the ability to lessen the effectiveness of certain techniques and abilities through whatever means, such as greatly decreasing the potency of Mind Manipulation or nullifying it altogether. In many cases, it can occur through sheer willpower, especially in the case of mental attacks. For any ability, resistance to that ability can be demonstrated, to varying degrees of effectiveness, ranging from slight and mostly inconsequential to extremely high, potentially completely nullifying those abilities. However, like everything else, resistance has to be judged based on feats.

Idk, tanking attacks from fodder isn't a feat of resistance. He also one-shot Vacuuma as well, so him tanking Vacuuma's hits isn't really a feat either.

GyroNutz said:
Idk, tanking attacks from fodder isn't a feat of resistance. He also one-shot Vacuuma as well, so him tanking Vacuuma's hits isn't really a feat either.
While some of them may not apply, tanking venom seems to indicate a resistance to poison to me.

Ryope said:
What does "parasites" mean? is that poison?
Though we don't see it, I assume it involves that monster launching tiny parasitic creatures into PPP's body but they fail to do any damage.

This probably doesn't add anything to this but the prisoners said his skin was so tough they couldn't even slit his throat in his sleep.

Yeah, that wouldn't add anything. It just means his durability is tougher than they and their knives could handle.

They specifically stated that his skin is so tough that even razor blades can't pierce it. Wouldn't that mean that he has resistance to cutting attacks?

DbzDB2 said:
They specifically stated that his skin is so tough that even razor blades can't pierce it. Wouldn't that mean that he has resistance to cutting attacks?
That's like saying Goku has resistance to cutting attacks if Mr. Satan fails to cut him with a pen knife.

Goku's the dude who got bruised by a pebble in SSJ form and a bullet in DBS... He also got one shot by a laser rifle... shot by sorbet. I'm pretty sure without ki amplification, his durability is absolute shit.

The pebble thing is a "reverse" outlier and I imagine the bullet thing is the same.

It's not resistance to cutting, it's a durability feat. He's tier 7 anyways.

Knives and stuff are dangerous because they put a lot of force under a very small area of contact. Character durabilities are usually for some attack they tanked in full force, so the same amount of force spread under a much smaller area could penetrate just fine as that specific area is not assumed to be the full durability value. If a character can survive being nuked that doesn't mean some random patch of flesh can tank that much force. Due to being tier 7, he's at a level where even random parts of his skin would have far exceeded tier 9 in durability.

He took a hit from a dragon tier, does that mean his durability should go up? Even if it's the weakest dragon, 'tis still higher tier.

ThunderClap448 said:
He took a hit from a dragon tier, does that mean his durability should go up? Even if it's the weakest dragon, 'tis still higher tier.
I don't think so, he didn't really tank it and it looked like a casual hit.

He was only able to keep fighting because he healed.

Damage3245 said:
ThunderClap448 said:
I don't think so, he didn't really tank it and it looked like a casual hit.
He was only able to keep fighting because he healed.
Well, we'll see in the following chapters, if they actually do fight. Oh well.

***********'s translation claim that the "freezing " part is wind so resistance to air(?) should be also

Ryope said:
***********'s translation claim that the "freezing " part is wind so resistance to air(?) should be also
Thanks, I've updated the OP.

I'll add in the accepted changes soon if everyone is happy.

The offical raws for the chapter

Frosty the snow monster uses "ÕåÀÕçì " while Mr. Cloud uses "ÕåÀÕçì(ÒéîÒüäÒü¿Òüå)". The former means freezing or cold and the other.... also means freezing? Maybe I'm misreading something for the cloud but the raws seem to imply that both use a variation of cold.

That monster seem like a big cloud,the "freezing" probably mean "freeze" in the way of wind attack and not ice or something

So the Snow Monster is cold via snow while the Cloud Monster is clod via air? If so I don't know if that counts for air resistance as much as just more cold resistance.

Good point, I think it's best if I remove Air from the list.

If the current list is agreeable I just say add them to his current key.

No imo. At least, unless we should upgrade Genos to have High 7-C durability for not dying to Carnage Kabuto or Goketsu. In both cases the attacks basically messed up the person who they were hitting. Genos just can be rebuilt and PPP regenerated through the damage.

However, if he does fight the cat dude in a longer fight and does better I do think he would need a new High 7-C key. Something like "Post Evolution".

DbzDB2 said:
Goku's the dude who got bruised by a pebble in SSJ form and a bullet in DBS... He also got one shot by a laser rifle... shot by sorbet. I'm pretty sure without ki amplification, his durability is absolute shit.
Rock thing was filler Bullet scratching him is PIS given shit he took even without ki But not derailing this

PPP should also get resistence to Sleep manipulation,Murata change the cloud power to anaesthetic gas

A profile for Vacuuma would be good as well. In fact, I might work on either of them now

Back