• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Sure Omnipotence is not possible it's more like High 1-A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT was mostly joking, but due to the omnipotence paradox (create a rock you can't lift) it was unironically suggested that it should just be merged with high 1-A

I don't see the reason as to why it should be merged tho. When you think about is omnipotence shouldn't even be put in a tier in the first place. Tiers on this site are used to show what characters can battle each other but in the case of omnipotence they can't battle anyone for obvious reasons so instead of saying tier 0 just put them at omnipotence and remove them from the tier system

AstralKing7 said:
I don't see the reason as to why it should be merged tho. When you think about is omnipotence shouldn't even be put in a tier in the first place. Tiers on this site are used to show what characters can battle each other but in the case of omnipotence they can't battle anyone for obvious reasons so instead of saying tier 0 just put them at omnipotence and remove them from the tier system
The primary purpose of the site is indexing, not matches. Them not being put in any fights isn't good enough to remove them entirely.

AstralKing7 said:
This is false in every way. Sorry dude.

Tiers are given to describe power, not who can fight who, this is an indexing wki.

Tier High 1-A is also impossible to use in battles.

Saying to remove them from tiering is also nonsensical because their power can be described.

AstralKing7 said:
omnipotence is impossible

I don't want them removed from the site but it seems like everyone is trying to get rid of the term omnipotence and put everyone at outerversal which is kinda annoying when the characters that are tier 0 are literally omnipotent ƒÿæ

You do understand omnipotence means you can do things that are impossible right. That's the point of the meaning

Everyone who is omnipotent is listed as having questionable Omnipotence due to it being impossible to prove. Just look at the pages in the tier 0 page [1]

Also, omnipotence being impossible means nothing. The power is literally to do anything, contradictions or not. And just the term impossible wouldn't exist in their dictionary. Read the vsb Omnipotence page for move clarification.

Well thing like omnipotence was debated by philosophers and scientists with no agreeable result since ancient time. What could we do anything to prove whether it's possible or not.

ByAsura said:
Everyone who is omnipotent is listed as having questionable Omnipotence due to it being impossible to prove. Just look here [1]
Also, omnipotence being impossible means nothing. The power is literally to do anything, contradictions or not. And just the term impossible wouldn't exist in their dictionary.
no one on the wiki is omnipotent

If i remember correctly there is a thread revision about changing questionable omnipotence to reality warping and merge tier 0 and high 1A,

Which relied on saying they're both just boundless, basically.

tier 0 is boundless, not omnipotent. That said, it would be undoubtably better if tiers 0 and High 1-A didn't exist, but I guess that the benefits are lewss than the cost

But they're two completely different levels though, tier 0 is this "Beings that are boundlessly above absolutely everything, including existence and nonexistence, possibility, causality, dualism and transdualism, the concepts of life and death, and their analogues at any level."

Even 1-As are transcendent of possibility and causality, but not all of those.

1. It's called questionable omnipotence for a reason.

2. A debate about whether omnipotence is possible is far too close to a religious debate for this wiki. Kindly close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back