• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Yeah, I was just focusing on the Cures...even though she has Cure in her name...you know what I mean. She doesn't have a profile yet so that is why I wasn't focused on saying what level she was but rather thanks to her Moonlight (and by proxy the other Heartcatch Cures) scale to or around Super Silhouette. If we did make a profile for her it would probably need two keys: one up until Moonlight's return, the second when Dark returns with both eyes open

@TGOP We are not editting ANYTHING Black and White pages, peroid. It's only one new ability and it's not even a major one or a super powerful ability either. Stop advocating for these changes just because you want the characters and profiles to be more complex than they actually are. Just focus on including the abilites on the profiles I haven't covered.

@SSK No, this should be limited to their forms only. This movie takes place after the season where we only now had an indication for a Planet level feat and even then, it's only potential.

Please re-read what I stated and just include the abilities on the uncovered pages because I'm not discussing nor repeating this.

@Shinrai-san I believe it's too early for that. Star Twinkle have just gotten into it's 25th episode and we have yet to heard any news for it's following season.

Dino Ranger Black said:
Please re-read what I stated and just include the abilities on the uncovered pages because I'm not discussing nor repeating this.
I mean a key for all stars in general. One resistance isn't enough, but a boost to everything, two abilities, and two resistances definitely is. As a side note, since the ship-stopping happens in all stars, we need lifting strength feats for the other keys.

Finally got those guide book pages translates (from encyclopedia vol 2)!!!

Unfournately, no big finds. Just a confirmation that the Queen amped the Marble Screw instead of those other options I suggested and that it was hyping the Seeds of Darkness to be as strong as the Dark King (it seemed like one of the Cures was talking and this was released with the episodes of the Seeds first appearing so it makes sense why they would think that way even though they ended up being wrong).

Funnily enough, it does have a quick section where it does ask how strong the Rainbow Storm is, but all it says is that it is the move that follows after Marble Screw and Rainbow Therapy and that the Marble Screw alone won't cut it. So it got closer to giving an attack multilpier than anyone thought, but still didn't deliever.

There are still other pages in Vol 2 to look at so something maybe found. If you want me to post the translations on the guidebook page, I will.

Anyone know a good way to calc Toymajin's punch causing the land masses to shift which resulted in a huge trench (over 50m deep, over 1000m long, and with width varying from 97m close to 403m wide) from the Fresh Pretty Cure movie?

I made a calc resulting in Island to Large Island level, though I made a pretty big assumption. I used the DCEU_Superman_Shifts_Tectonic_Plate calc as a basis. I used the average area of a techtonic plate.

Is it fair to use such a big area? I used it since

a)A shift in land mass would cause more land to move than we see on screen

b)There is an earth(toy kingdom(?))quake in this case like the Superman one

Finished Smile Pretty Cure; I will be posting my scaling blog for it later today, but first I wanted to mention some of the miscellaneous things I found before the scaling proper:

1) Nothing of note from the Light Novel. There is still one chapter that needs to be translated, but the first 5 chapters don't really add anything in terms of scaling

2)Minor Magic restistance. Now of course the are affected by majic as there are quite a few episodes and part of the movie (Akane still being small) where they are affected by majic even after they transform. However, also from the Smile movie is that Yayoi was Sun Wukong from Journey to the West and had a tail. When she transformed into Cure Peace she had no tail.

3)Speaking of the movie, one of the fairy tales mentioned is the One Inch Boy. We even see him next to Yayoi so it could be a good way to measure their heights.

Side Note: I'll also probably make a blog about that Fresh Pretty Cure calc I mentioned a few posts above.

Pretty Cure Scaling Part 5 (Smile)

Not really any big finds, but could result in some revisions

AP: Joker's poket dimension whoch he sent Cure Beauty and Bad End Cure Beauty had a moon in it (which looked real compared to Wolfrun's Bad End Zone) which could boost their AP to large planet which is what their Ultra forms are currently at.

Speed:they would likely go from Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ via scaling to the Super and than Hyper Akanbe.

@TGOP Continuing from here since the wiki of the actual franchise is not an appropriate place to discuss VS Battle Wiki matters. When exactly did Black and White survived EE?

They are way too iffy imo, especially the speed feat which I disagree with. That's why it's better to ask calc members or other staff members about it.

Hey SSK, can you do me a solid? When I was revising some of the Cure profiles, I noticed the Yes Cures ratings in Gogo, while justified, were in their "super modes" when facing Boss. I remember you finding a 7-A feat in Gogo sometime ago, so I would appreciate it if you can link me to the blog. I'm going to use it to make a seperate key for the Cures' new forms in Gogo applying that feat and their upgraded forms via facing Boss. Milkly Rose can remain the same since she's still stronger and comparable to them, regardless of the the boost of power of the original 5.

' Infinity is just a name ' you know what kind of garbage then breccia? infinity is just a name? and anything that we're 35 ******* episodes went on and on about what infinity is and why he needs it? Infinity-the essence of the infinite memory,they even drew the analogy Moebius with the package(if the package to gain more vegetables,sooner or later it breaks-Mobius without infinity,which conquered the universe,but if the package does not have boundaries,you can put an infinite number of vegetables of MEbius infinity) and Yes,Mobius conquered it universes. not planets,not countries, not people. by the way, scaling from max heart is meaningless,because the old splash them stronger,Maho tsukai harder,smile harder.

Infinity does repeatedly state that it is the "mugen no memory" (unlimited memory), but that just means that Mobius can hold the data of infinite people across the multiverse (and control them). You could argue that this hints at an infinite multiverse (Upgrading some people's ranges), but it could just be Mobius not knowing how many minds he would need to take over, or not having any alternatives in terms of memory on that scale.

The only thing that I can think of that would warrant a tier upgrade is if the multiverse is infinite, then that would mean that Mobius can produce infinite wires (questionably high 3-A).

Back