• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Dino Ranger Black said:
Ask for Doctor Traum, in ep 37, once he turned into a monster, he warped the entire space-time of the world, trapping the Pretty Cure within it. The Cures were able to break out of it.
That sounds like Acausality type 4 reasonable.

Dino Ranger Black said:
More than Black and White, at least. Regardless, they don't need them. Especially since they gained only two new abilities, making it redundant. The profiles are fine the way they are.
I might have to look into what the requirements for a new key are, but for now I'll relent. Though, I would like it if you could quickly deal with 3-A Splash Star.

We should probably put the "at least" on the other Cure's profiles, as Melody and Rhythm show that they are above some people in the scaling chain, and don't just backwards scale.

Anyone know how to calc a quick freeze of a lake? It is for ep 39 of GoGo. I have the rough AP for freezing it, but I don't know how to incorporate how fast the freezing took place into it (if it does at all).

Scaling for GoGo is done.

Milky Rose is greater then two of the Cures' special attacks hitting the same place at the same time. And it possibly grew in the final battle.

Now for the three ways to look at the Attack Potency of the Yes seasons.

1) Small Island to Multi-Continent Level

Gamao's Kowaina was stated multiple times by multiple people that it was going to destroy the island it was attack. The Cures beat a stronger Kowaina latter on and get even stronger. For Multi-Continental, it is Boss feats which they currently listed at.

2) Planet Level+

As @Spamac noted, Despairaih's despair would destroy every world and the Cures were able to seal it with the Five Explosion. From the narrative of the series, this could be 3-7 planets (3 if we only look at the orginal Yes season, 7 if we include the movies and GoGo). Even if we go with the usual subtitle translation as "world entirely", then it would still be planet level. Also, it was heavily implied that Mustiba was going to destroy the Land of Sweets. So from the sealing, we would just scale up in GoGo and use speed to find the boost of the red rose.

3) Large Planet to Universal (?)

In the first movie, the villian Shadow creates pocket-dimensions, 3 of which have realistic moons. Dream's dimension has a moon where the roche limit can be used making it Large Planet level.

In Gogo, Shibiretta creates her own dimension. Two of which have stars in them. Not sure what level it makes them, but opens the possibility for Universal.

@SSK I'm already turning down 3 since the size of the dimensions are to iffy to consider and the problem with no. 2 is that the Cures never fought or defeated Despairiah directly. Only talked to her. Sealing can't be used for determining a character's AP. I like to see the statements for no. 1. If they are legitimate, we can accept that.

From ep 26:

Yes 5 island -1
Yes 5 island -2
Fair points, I thought it being sealing would be an issue and the dimension thing would be iffy. I was just trying to summarizes the earlier disscussions about those two subject along with how I understood how pocket-dimensions would scale.

The Five Explosion had always been an attack so I thought it might still correlate despite it being used for sealing in this case.

If you want to look at Mushiban's possible planet level statement, look at the GoGo movie starting at 59:36.

Also, Super forms>Shining Dream

Yes 5 island -3

Yes 5 island -4

Yes 5 island -5

@TGOP Ok.....include Reality Warping in Doctor Traum's page then.

@SSK Hmm....I actually remember that episode. I'm not really getting the impression that the island will be obliterated.

@SSK I say let's leave it at Building level at the moment. Though, I will watch the episode again just to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Still unsure about if Mushiban is planet level after rewatching that scene. Also, if the island feat doesn't hold for whatever reason, then at least Komachi's crater in ep 43 could upgrade them.

Desperaia's despair might actually still apply to the Cures. Her wish was for eternal life, not a power boost. Now I don't doubt that she got stronger, but the nature of the wish would mean that her power should still be relative to how it was before the wish (say like how we say the Cures are relative to Milky Rose despite Milky Rose being much stronger). She noted that the Five Explosion would have affected her back in ep 39 and the Cures get a lot stronger by the time they seal the despair.

So, it seems like the Five Explosion AP should be in that ballpark.

@SKK No, it does not. Desperaia still never fought them and there's still little evidence suggesting that, leaving us with mere speculation to a sole statement. However, it probably would be better to scale the Cures to that Cure Mint feat.

@TGOP No, it does not. This happened in the first place because of his time-related abilities, which also happened to warp space (Albiet, beyond his control) and on top of that, it's still a form of Time Manipulation.

I don't think it's too far fetched, though I get where your coming from. My point is that the Five Explosion back in ep 39 would have affected her (she says she can not match the power of hope without the Dream Collet) and that whatever boost she got from her wish was a side effect of her gaining eternal life where as the Cures scale to or above their symmpony set attacks twice since ep 39.

Me seeing the Cures more explicit growth is probably why I'm seeing it this way. Maybe a guide or something will make it clearer (like say: "Using the power of the Five Explsion they sealed it away").

Just something I thought I should bring up so we can be as clear as we can (for now) about this feat.

@SSK Simply "growing stronger", isn't enough. Just because it's used to seal her in the last episode, doesn't mean it's on par with her after she made her wish. They simply had a discussion with her and nothing more. Let's stick to what is shown and plausible rather than what we think and hope. Again, use Komichi's feat if you like but we are not scaling the Cures based on those events. At least, for the time being....

So Desperaia is tier 5, but nobody scales. I'd still argue for resistance to spacial manipulation/reality warping, as they aren't spread out across the universe/planet/whatever his range is.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
My Scaling of the Series

@Scarletmoon56 found two AP feats/statements.

1) In the movie, Baron Salamandor is stated multiply times that with his full power he will destroy the Earth. This is stated as being different than turning the world to a desert. By the end of the movie, he regains his power and the Heartcatch Orchestra held it back. It was going to be overpowered without the typical people cheer Pretty Cure on moments, but they were still holding it back. As my scaling blog shows, they got far stronger than this.

Heartcatch movie 1

Heartcatch movie 2

Heartcatch movie 3

Heartcatch movie 4
Planet level Heartcatch? And to go over the "But Giant Dune punched the Earth and it didn't go boom"

1)The Crater sizes his punches made kept changing and some punches seemed to leave no crater despite him scaling far above the Desert Devil

2)The pictures above; Dune's goal is not to destroy the Earth but turn it to a desert. Destroying it would go against his goal. He punched it to vet his anger on the fact that the Cures were actually being a challenge to him and that he was hit by the Heartcatch Orchestra which probably did not feel good

Anyone know what level a punch that would shift land masses to make a trench would be?

Cause that is what Toymaji does in the Fresh Pretty Cure movie (~54 min for punch and then around 1h for better shot of trench). For the Trench it self (based on what we can see): width varies from being 97.6m for closer spots to 403m on wider part. Depth is over 50m, and length over 1000m (just onscreen).

Cure Angel form Peach never actually fought Toymajin, instead using Loving True Heart to change the feeling of the Toys that made up his giant form; but the light that appeared when she transformed did cause him to stagger back and make a noise that sounded like he was in a bit of pain.

Not sure if this would get Cure Angel to scale or not, but thought it should be mentioned. Also, the Cures in base form were hit by the Shockwaves created by said punches if that helps at all.

Scaling For Fresh is done.

Speed: FTL based on the ep 28 Camera flash feat (that feat possibly 5-6c and they get faster than that).

AP: Not sure, waiting for the movie feat to be calced and I'm not sure if we could scale it to any form of the Cures. I did find the Lucky Clover Grand Finale to be Large Town level based on the ep 43 Sorewatase (will make a blog if the movie feat doesn't scale).

Lifting Strength: ep 41 had Peach, Berry, and Passion redirect, stop, and push back a Sorewatase possesed Cruise Ship (clearly struggling when redirecting it).

Pine<Peach<=Berry<=Passion

a)Berry and Peach have done similar accomplishment, but Berry is stated to speacilze in kicks and kicks are stronger than punches.

b)Back when Passion was Eas, she was equal to Peach. As Passion, she is stated to be the fastest of the Cures and her secondary ability of teleportation gives her a big advantage (plus the implication that she is stronger as Passion then she was as Eas when she first became Passion)

Will start Suite either today or tommorrow.

Reflecting on my Heartcatch Cure Placesments: I wound put Cure Ange above Cure Flower (Coppe-sama power) do to the little we know about her power and the fact that she should have access to the Forte Wave where as this version of Cure Flower didn't.

I would put her below the post ep 45 Cures as they become comparable to prime Cure Flower who was stated in the light novel to be the Strongest Cure.

Show Progress: On ep 39 of Suite. Will hopefully finish the series, movie, and All Star DX 3 tommorrow (not today as I have something else to watch soon).

How many Pretty Cure Novels are there? Here are the ones I've been able to find:

-Pretty Cure / Futari wa PreCure
-Futari wa Precure Max Heart
-Fresh Pretty Cure!
-Heart Catch Pretty Cure!
-Suite Precure !
-Smile Pretty Cure:( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OedI3xpAw-U0iLsETNYAoux2jiN9FU56/view)
-Maho Girls Precure !
-"Go! Princess PreCure

I thought I heard of one of Yes! but I couldn't find it. And for Go! Princess, I found the Crunchyroll article but not a place to buy it like the rest of the novels I listed.

Having read the manga, manga Miracle, Magical and Felice deserve separate profiles.

Having just closed the Mahoutsukai revision thread, galaxy level alexandrite (at 19:10).

Back