• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

finished Suite. i enjoyed it. Will post the scaling for it tommorrow (no feats, just scaling and statements that could up them).

All Star DX 3 was great, nice seeing all that Lore.

Just finishing up All Stars DX 3D Theater and then onto Gundam Wing.

Suite Rankings:

Rhythm<=Melody<Beat<<Muse (Pre-ep 38)

Muse<Rhythm=Melody<=Beat (Post-ep 38)

Suite Pretty Cure Scaling

AP: Two ways to look at it, scaling off the current Building level status or go off the Country level statements. Both of which actually have two ways to calc them.

1) For Building level, you could either assume they were this from the beginning or they reach it at ep 21. This results in them being City Block to Multi-City Block+ level (lowballing using the attack comparison multipliers and without knowing the actual attack multipliers)

2) For Country level:

a) Noise states in ep 45 that he had Mesphisto create Minor Land which he states to be a country. Muse one shots a stronger Mesphisto. This would make them Large Country level.

b) In the same episode, Noise states that he will destroy Major Land (stated to be country in the movie). The Cures scale to this Noise and then face a stronger Noise. It would make them Country Level+

Speed:
the Cures scale to Noise which @GoP found to be Sub-Relativistic. Scaling to the stronger Noise, it would at least make them Sub-Relativistic+. Cure Rhythm also dodged lightning based attacks in the movie (which takes places between ep 36 and 37). This doesn't currently change anything, but it might be a lucrative starting point once we know the attack multipliers.

Both AP and Speed are higher in Crescendo form but no known multiplier (or relative multiplier) at this time (all we now from the movie is that it easily overpowered someone who easily took down the Cures)

Noise says he'll destroy Major land and rid the world of Music which seems to indicate his wanting to destroy Major land is different than just petrifying.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@TGOP No, it does not. This happened in the first place because of his time-related abilities, which also happened to warp space (Albeit, beyond his control) and on top of that, it's still a form of Time Manipulation.
Natsu Dragneel using his flames to burn spells is still Power Nullification. A better example would be that Ajimu Najimi being coloured in Kumagawa's colourless world is resistance to Concept Manipulation, not Existence Erasure.
Dino Ranger Black said:
@TGOP There's no Galaxy level attack in that animation.
There's a galaxy behind the magic circle.

1) Rewatched the Muse fight and all she did was punch, so I do still think she scales above that powered-up Mesphisto (you could say she beat the Negatone that was fused to Mesphisto).

Looked at Noise's statement again and I still view destroy and getting rid of all music as different things (him petrifying people was how he was going to make music disappear so destroying Major Land seems like a separate thing based on how he said it and then make all music disappear).

Even if you disagree, Noise states Mesphisto created Minor Land (a country), Noise is stronger than Mesphisto and the Cures scale to Noise.

2) The Building scaling is based off of the relative multipliers of the attacks. Like how the Miracle Heart Arpeggio/Fantastic Piacere is over 2x Music Rondo, so I would use 2x when they scale to that or their Music Rondo scales to it. I'm hesitant to make a blog without knowing the proper

Attack multipliers as it would make them higher, but I mentioned it here as it does show that they are more than building level.

Also, both AP levels I found were for the Cures' base form and not the power of their special attacks which could reach a level higher.

@SuperSaiyanKieran Rewatching the fight myself, I'd say that Muse scales to Mephisto, not above. She does, however, have Mind Manipulation/Posession negation.

@Dino Ranger Black It looks like one.

Off topic or not you may be interested in this:

https://www.nhk.or.jp/anime/precure/

You can cast 3 votes for each of the following categories:

1. series
  2. "main pretty cure" characters
  3. "non-main pretty cure" characters (villains included), and
  4. songs.

Working on posting the guides I bought, and I'll link to the blog once I have all of them done. Did find this little tidbit which is something we kind of knew already, but this confirms it. I'll be posting my google translate translations for you to see.

From page 13 (pdf counting) of Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart visual fan book Vol 1 on the Marble Screw Max Sparkle:

"According to the book of wisdom of intelligence, as a result of being able to call the power of hope to the riverside reservoir which is the place connecting the light hill of the garden of light and the solid of rainbow. The black and white lightning rays that can be emitted by doing so. Its power is far beyond Precure Marble Screw Max"

The take away (if the gist of the translation is correct) is that the Marble Screw Max Sparkle is not just the Marble Screw Max while using the Sparkle Bracelets, but a stronger attack in and of itself.

Again we could observe this from the show where they would get into a beam clash and then yell Sparkle and over power the enemy, but it is nice to have another source confirm it (again, if the translation holds).

@Spamac I rather wait for the movie to be translated and released properly first. But it seems like the villian is Multi-Galaxy level via sheer size. Pretty surprising but then again, it's from the same company that gave us this guy.

Having rewatched Splash Star episode 1, I noticed some things:

• Cure Egret has wind as Egret
  • Flappy and Choppi are compared to shooting stars. Possible speed feat?
  • Flappy and Choppi arguably have limited mind manipulation when transforming the cures
In episode 2, Goyan teleports.

The main antagonist resists information analysis, Cures resist mind manipulation and scale to regular/old miracle lights, and the new Miracle light is fairly good. I'm not sure about Multi-Galaxy level, the Miracle Light place is never confirmed to not be in the milky way. Galaxy level would be safer.

Finished watching the movie. TBH, it was....kinda boring for a space-themed All Stars movie. None of the action scenes or characters stood out, I guess I should have expected this after Memories. I hope the Star Twinkle movie is more exciting. Anyway, there's no Information Analysis resistance. But I agree on the Cures having Mind Manipulation resistance and that Galaxy level via size seemed more accurate, though that's only after the Dark Light boost. Prior, he should be Planet level via size. I, unfortunately, can't say any of the Cures scale to him, particulary the recent 3 teams. There are just way too many conditions to consider in how they were able to beat him.

At least Memories had a decent villain. Ruru cals it "impossible to analyse" at 22:10. Actually, he was covering up what appeared to be a solar system, so he'd be solar system level. Do it like all for you ("3-C with Miracle Universe Twinkle").

Ruru not being to analyze doesn't mean Yango's resistant to Information Analysis. She simply just couldn't comprehend the situation with her current data. As for Yango, he's only Planet level after revealing his true intentions, with his darkness covering mutiple planets. He has only grown larger than that after the Dark Light boost. I believe it was Multi-Galaxy level but as you pointed out, At least Galaxy level seemed more appropriate.

I suppose that this gives the KiraKira cures some solid scaling. Unrelated, but shouldn't Cure Ace be 4-A, possibly low 2-C via being superior to the unresolved Dokies in general?

Not really. Again, there are too many conditions and situations to consider in how they were able to beat them into the point it's only limited to the attack, which even then, it seems primarily Hikaru's. So unfortunately, nobody is getting upgraded from the movie. Ask for Cure Ace, I suppose so. She even appeared in New Stage 3, so there's probably something we can use there.

The forcefield requires all the recent Cures to make, so it's not a notable ability with such a huge requirement tbh. The Cures were merely just fending off his attacks. They didn't fight him directly. Even then, he was still Planet level prior, making it feat redundant. Overall, the movie basically nearly adds nothing to their profiles. I'll make a profile for Yango and we can add Mind Resistance for the Cures but that's it. Nothing more or less.

The forcefield still requires fewer cures than All For You, and was used twice. Though, from what I remember, the KiraKira Cures already showed the ability.

I don't mind the Kirakira Cures, it's really the other Cures that don't have this ability that I'm against. It's just support.

I believe we can start updating the pages now. I'll include the resistance to mind maniulation for the Futari duo, Fresh, Heartcatch, and Smile Cures while including the "Likely Planet level" for the Heartcatch Cures' Super Sihoulette's forms because of Baron.

@DinoRangerBlack I think the Heartcatch revision applies to their base form. Yes, the feat providing the upgrade was performing the Heartcatch Orchestra in Super Silhouette form, but they grow much stronger during the last part of the series.

Dark Pretty Cure with both eyes knocked back all of the Cures in Super Silhouette form just by glaring. Base Moonlight than fights this stronger Dark Pretty Cure and she doesn't just match her, no she is superior throughout the whole fight with only exterior factors allowing Dark Pretty Cure to compete. Then we see both Blossom and Moonlight grow stronger during the final fight with Dune and the other Cures matching up.

I'm not saying that base cures equal Heartcatch Orchestra via scaling alone, all I'm saying is that, thanks to Dark Pretty Cure, their base in the last few episodes scale to be Super Silhouette levels.

Back