• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Guys, please remember that just because the Cures fought a camera or radio, doesn't mean they are instantly Supersonic or so forth right off the bat. Remember, it's not just object but whether it matches the properties and it's abilities are identitical to the subject in real life and legitimate. A laser beam from a camera doesn't make it lightspeed nor does it compare to an actual flash of light, regardless of the object. Keep this in mind.

I'll post gifs of the attacks later. You can judge if the Yes 5 one is usable, The DokiDoki one is stated outright to be sound by Ira, the one who made the Selfish (I'll post a screenshot of that too).

@GoP they have a statement like that? Can't wait to see it, still only 4 eps in.

I have no issue with the DD feat. It's the Yes feat that's questionable.

Katana can be 7-A. I don't know about the Time Manipulation feat, not that it matters since Hugtto ep 37 exists. Though, I want to know where the Planet feat came from since the Princess profiles already existed in the wiki before I revised the entire verse.

@DinoRangerBlack Glad to hear that the DokiDoki seems good. I'll wait till I finish the series before asking for a speed revision as I could find other feats or statements (still need to see the Mach 1000 statement @GoP brough up).

I understand the Yes! one being questionable. I just thought I'd bring it up so we could properly discuss it. It was interesting as the attack resemmbled how we visualize sonar so I thought that would help with it. I lean slightly towards it being usable, but my opinion alone won't amount to much.

@TGOP I don't recall that ever happening. Can someone please check? And yes, we should since we now have a Pretty Cure category. Remove the Kirakira one as well.

@SSK I suppose it's fine if we put in "likely" for the feat.

I asked @AlexSoloVaAlFuturo about the Yes 5 feat. He said If it doesn't show that isn't sound, then we assume that it is. The blast is shown to be the same as it is the gif I posted, so it acts the same. He also did like the fact that it came from a radio.

So, yeah. We could use it as a "likely" feat.

@TGOP It seems more like Time Manipulation to me since the hair and other objects are in stasis. Still though, even if it's not, they (along with every Cure prior to Hugtto) has it, so I don't think matters anyway. Btw, where exactly is that Planet level feat? Because I don't recall seeing Dyspear being Planet sized....

@SSK Thank you very much.

It matters for keys that aren't all stars. She grew to that size in the final battle againsr her.

Should Towa get power modifacation for changing what her dressup keys do?

Ok, I seen it. In actuality, Despair doesn't become planet sized. Her thorns are covering the entire planet. Going by the context of this feat and what's established, unfortunately, this means we have to downgrade the Go Princess Cures to 6-A (Multi-Continent level).

Edit: I took a second look at the feat again and notice the vines are growing even beyond the entire planet. Since they are growing larger and further above Earth, we can put in a "likely Planet". I just need a picture of the feat so I can link it to the reason behind the ratings.

Ask for Towa, are you referring to the fact the Hanabi Dress Key has two attacks? I think that's more of a variation or simply an extra move, rather then Power Modification.

Yeah, pretty good. Thanks. I'll update the profiles later in the day.

And I suppose that qualifies as Power Mod since their functions are now different compared to prior.

I stopped editting halfway because I think we need to revise the Go Princess profiles. Whoever did them before us made it it too clutter and some of the ratings clashing with each other and is rather inaccurate.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I stopped editting halfway because I think we need to revise the Go Princess profiles. Whoever did them before us made it it too clutter and some of the ratings clashing with each other and is rather inaccurate.
Such as?
Also, we have a thread for revising Princess Precure, why aren't we using it?

shrugs

Anyway, just about everything. Haruka is labelled Wall level but the others are "unknown" because "their attacks aren't focused on destruction" despite being able to fight and battle similar enemies. Some characters are "Mountain level", while others are "Large Mountain level" and the reason for the feat is because there's an island-sized dimension, which sounds more like a 6-C rating, and they defeated the person who created it without notifying who did it. They are labelled Supersonic+ but without a calculation to justified the "+". Yeah....too many things don't add up. I would research myself but I, unfortunately, have to prepare for work tomorrow. Could you and SSK handle it and inform me on what you found on the Princess Cures so we can properly adjust their profiles?

So, Bel might have an electric based attack. It is the beam he launches out in ep 11 (9:27). I say maybe since it is a bit unclear, but listening closely the sound effects resembled typical electric attack noises (which is why I'm not posting a gif since sound is what could make or break this one).

Maybe it was just a generic beam, but I thought I'd point it out so you can help judge it.

DokiDoki Mirror 1
DokiDoki Mirror 2
Dodged a beam from a mirror Selfish.
It is even referred to as "Reflection" in the attack and mentions "Shine" when attacking Cure Sword.

FTL looking good.

@SSK That looks more like a standard blast than actual light. I don't think we can use it, unfortunately.

@TGOP If it is indeed high enough, then we can update the Fresh pages.

Anyway, have you guys found anything we can use to scale the Princess Cures properly, yet?

@DinoRangerBlack that's a shame. I mean it looks like the way the beam forms resembles light and it is called "Reflection Ray", but I don't want to use a name phallacy. Can't really say anything else since a mirror wouldn't be a light source like a camera or spotlight. Oh well. How bought Bel's attack being electric based?

Anybody found anything on Princess yet? And do you guys believe we should expand abit more on the intelligence of certian Cures? Because it seems like anyone who isn't a Blue Cure or super smart is just simply labelled as average, which I feel like it doesn't touch upon certian Cure's talent or lore.

We could touch upon the intelligence, just depends on what stands out. So far for Mana she is a very skilled and resourseful class president and a good problem solver despite being a bit of a clutz sometimes.

Nothing to really note for the final chapter in terms of scaling rather than a few things:

1)Multiple lightning dodging which is consistent with the series

2)Stronger as Adult Cures (which also healed an injury) which is also consistent with the series.

So nothing that I saw that we could backwards scale to the series proper or All Stars. Still nice to have finished it.

@SSK Well, I guess there's really no point in adding the new forms. Still, I did enjoy the conclusion.

@TGOP I guess I'll add them on Friday when I get back from work. Also, anything you discovered on the Princess ratings?

@DinoRangerBlack Yeah, I was a bit suprised that they named their adult Cure forms as Eternal since it is still their base Cure form, they were just older when they transformed into it. I enjoyed the conclusion too.

I've gotten through 31 eps of DokiDoki and I think I'll make a few notes now.

Lifting Strength: in ep 18 the Cures faces a train Selfish that has about 4 passenger cars and a classic steam train front. When Cure Heart got infront of the train to try and stop it, it didn't seem to slow down at all but the Selfish looks annoyed indicating that she is more affective at slowing it than at first glance. She is also able to throw the front car in the air.

DokiDoki Train throw
The passenger cars seemed modern so they'd be about 30,000 kg each.
The Front car looks classic, so it could range from 2700 kg to 5400 kg or possibly the same mass as the passenger cars.

So, the Cures are "at least Class 5, possibly Class 50, and at most Class K."

Resolved form:

1)
Cure Ace has a resolved form. We see it in ep 28 where she gets the same glow as the resolved form, and she mentions learning a lesson like the other Cures did when the achieved the resolved form.

DokiDoki Ace Resolved 1

DokiDoki Ace Resolved 2

2) IT HAS AN ACTUAL MULTIPLIER!?!?

The Combined Selfish is stated as being 5x stronger than the regular Selfish which are around the Cures' level. In their resolved form, they were able to hurt the Combined Selfish (individually). Meaning that the Resolved form is a 5x multiplier.

DokiDoki Combination Selfish Strength

Back