• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Infinity does repeatedly state that it is the "mugen no memory" (unlimited memory), but that just means that Mobius can hold the data of infinite people across the multiverse (and control them). You could argue that this hints at an infinite multiverse (Upgrading some people's ranges), but it could just be Mobius not knowing how many minds he would need to take over, or not having any alternatives in terms of memory on that scale.

The only thing that I can think of that would warrant a tier upgrade is if the multiverse is infinite, then that would mean that Mobius can produce infinite wires (questionably high 3-A).

Code:
 of an infinite number of universes said another tart in his introduction to precure,then talked about it setsuna after cleansing. Yes, and the möbius knew about it. so there is no reason to doubt that the multiverse is infinite. And Yes,the warp is infinite multiverse will not give questionable high 3A,2A and confident high. And I used your logic and not the usual

What do they have? By the way, you wouldn't happen to remember Penrose stairs appearing at any point, would you?
deusmast stronger than the dark king,which won the black and white,because the darkness is the aspect of chaos,the means to achieve it. Goyan is the embodiment of destruction,every destruction comes from him(and let's think,what does the dark energy in the king do when he has no nourishment?- destroying him.) Piero is a bad end of all the stories(one of the series smile showed that between the real world and fairy-tale no difference,and fairy tales we have a shit-ton. about the fact that he is one aura makes those who create individual measurement and calmly twirls them as wants),so the scale of max heart makes no sense

The God Of Procrastination said:
Can I have some screenshots/timestamps for that? We can upgrade some people's range, at least.
will you be satisfied if the screenshot / moment is not in English? to search for series in English scary chore,especially considering that English anime players-shit

@nnnnnnmmmmmmm Can you please just stop? All you are doing is taking hyperbolic statements or the concepts of certain characters and exagerrating them to absurb levels. Being the embodiment of chaos, darkness, or destruction does not make you mutliversal right off the bat nor does it prove why the characters you mention are stronger. This is why Pretty Cure profiles were taken down from this site in the first place. At most, Mobeuis will simply be Low Multiversal through range and even then, how might not be acceptable by VS Battle Wiki standard. Regardless of how many universes there are, it doesn't mean the AP for any of the Fresh characters will change since they aren't being destoryed, altered, recreated or anything that's actually applicable to their AP.

will you be satisfied if the screenshot / moment is not in English? to search for series in English scary chore,especially considering that English anime players-shit

Post it, we might as well see it.

Can I have some screenshots/timestamps for that? We can upgrade some people's range, at least.
in fact the second series,5 min. tart talks about parallel worlds. and visualization of the maze,the candy Kingdom,a land of toys-not parallel worlds,but separate. the screenshot fails to attach,on the website any problems

Dino Ranger Black said:
@nnnnnnmmmmmmm Can you please just stop? All you are doing is taking hyperbolic statements or the concepts of certain characters and exagerrating them to absurb levels. Being the embodiment of chaos, darkness, or destruction does not make you mutliversal right off the bat nor does it prove why the characters you mention are stronger. This is why Pretty Cure profiles were taken down from this site in the first place. At most, Mobeuis will simply be Low Multiversal through range and even then, how might not be acceptable by VS Battle Wiki standard. Regardless of how many universes there are, it doesn't mean the AP for any of the Fresh characters will change since they aren't being destoryed, altered, recreated or anything that's actually applicable to their AP.
that's exactly what gives. I did not go beyond YOUR(!) logic,don't exaggerate and don't bring anything to the absurd. only operated on what was shown, and the hierarchy of all the characters among themselves by season. are you asking me to stop?-tell that to the one who created this-https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_(Mech) profile. That's where everything is really brought to absurdity. Any adequate and zdravomislashiy people will say that this is some bullshit. and Yes-stop it already do the calculations in precure,they don'T WORK,they are useless.

I see a lot of "parallel worlds," but no mention of there being infinite of them.

Try not to get to heated.
Code:
I wasn't talking about visualization for nothing. look at the mirrors, when love got between them-there are recursive reflections. guess how many of these reflections can be between them? and such mirrors there not one and not two couples.

@nnnnnnnnmmmmmm That doesn't prove that the number of universes are infinite and again, it doesn't matter how many they are because nobody scales from it due to the lack of feats associated with them. The issue isn't wether there's mutiple universes, rather the lack of feats with them. If they aren't being affected in anyway, no one from Fresh is Tier 2. Period. I'm not going to bother with this topic until you have something actually relevant to say.

Gogo bigger than a mountain
As you can see, bigger than a mountain. With the Rainbow Rose Explosion, nothing was left so I would suggest the pulverization value of wood (See my Fresh Calculations). Might make them higher than mountain level.

@SSK Definitely Mountain level. But due to it's sheer size towering over said mountains, it could be higher. I suggest making a blog covering both this feat and Cure Mint's feat in the original season. I believe it will be easier to link that way.

After looking around to try to find an average height for a mountain and the different calc results I got depending on what I height I said the mountains in front of it was, I think it is safe to keep it as Mountain level.

Well done, I checked it as well and it seems fine to me. Since a calc member approved of it as well, I'll revise the profiles.

Clearly the sparkles seen in Rainbow Rose Explosion's animation mean that you should use ionisation ovo.

On a more serious note, where do Yango's Sound and Air Manipulation come from? I would also replace Darkness Manipulation with Corruption

It happened during the climb to the tower with the Cures helping Piton, which pushed him off. Yango still does so with darkness, so just simply add it the ability, instead of removing one for another.

I asked @ShiroyashaGinSan (a japanese translator here on the site) about Mesphisto creating Minor Land in Suite Pretty Cure. I linked him the episode with the timestamp and the episode summary on Toei webiste which references the making of MInor Land.

I asked if it was physical creation or establishing a country. He thinks Mesphisto literally created Minor Land.

This would make the Cures at least Country Level (and dimension creation was seen earlier in the series, see ep 29)

Do you guys think certain Cures should have Reactive Evolution and/or Reactive Power Level? Most Cures have no combat experience or even train after becoming a Pretty Cure. Some like Cure Peach in her first transformation, just instinctively know to fight the MOTW without realizing it. In fact, when the Fresh Cures did "trained", the result were subpar and really didn't improve them but when Chiffon was in danger, they all instictively know how to handle the enemy and planned in what to do. Another example I could think of are the Smile Cures. They seem to get stronger and more powerful in as the series progress and in dire situations due to the type of foes they face.

It seems more like passive Accelerated Development, which is just more obvious some times than others. The way Dark Precure 5 versus Precure 5 plays out, Cure Dream's dialogue here, Kawarino versus Precure 5, Heartcatch Precure versus Dune and something that Riko says supports this.

True but it seems like Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level go hand to hand due to my previous examples. Apart from the Fresh and Smile Cures, which other team should have these abilities?

I prefer actual demostration than dialouge since I think a character in this site also had a similar statement but didn't get any of the abilities listed in his profile. Still, I can allow Futari since Black have shown to get stronger in the more opponents she faced when Cure White was trapped in darkness and Heartcatch as well since Blossom developed new moves on the fly despite lacking experience compared to her other 3 members. I suppose the Yes Cures can have this too.

I always saw it as a typical example of the InstantExpert trope. Up to Smile (since that is what I have seen up to so I can't speak for after), I always had the impression that the Cure powers had been used by other people. That their was a Cure Black before Nagisa for example. Now that doesn't explain everytime they went into an automatic speech but you get the idea. I know this is confirmed not to be the case in Heartcatch, where the Cures come up with their own speeches and names.

As for training, the main issue seems to me that we don't see them train a whole lot (usual just an episode or only a small part). I mean if you go to the gym once you won't suddenly improve. Outside training does seem to help Cures depending on the group. In Smile, Cure Sunny is the strongest and Cure March is the fastest thanks in part for them being athletic prior to being Cures. The Heartcatch Light novel revealed that Yuri trained prior to becoming a Cure which is why she was such a good fighter.

As for the Fresh cures, they didn't train long and they were getting in each other's way which is why they were fighting subpar.

I think that the fairies mindhax the Precure a little.

On another note, I regret not noticing before, but the Fresh Precure should individually scale to 1/4th of Lucky Clover Grand Finale, not the whole thing.

@SSK But Cure Happy jump higher than both Sunny and March, despite not being an athlete herself and most Cures can even keep up with martial artists such as Cure Rythmn, who can still fight on par with and along side Melody, despite Hibiki having Judo lessons. Regardless of the fact that they got into each other's way, it still didn't really improve on the stats on the Fresh Cures.

@TGOP The rating stays. It's still a group attack which requires all of them to execute and they still taken blows from the monster and fought people that can hurt them. It's no different from the past Cure who also defeated characters with a group attack.

Jumping uses different muscles than running, so it's possible that she's better at it (probably from jumping for joy so much.)

The attack oneshotted the Sorewatase, so I was a little skeptical. My main concern is if Eas should scale.

@TGOP But Sunny's plays volleyball, which requires alot of jumping when it comes to spiking. I don't think jumping for joy will make you a better jumper than someone jumping over a net for a save.

Oh, so that's why. Yeah, I understand that now. Should we just pass it up as Setsuna being stronger as a Cure than a member of Labyrithn?

@DinoRangerBlack Very true, which is I mentioned the Instant Expert trope (I mean I've said on this thread that I think Cure Black and Cure White are equals despite Nagisa being athletic). I'm not saying the Fresh Cures improved their stats with the training, They only did one day of training, found out their specialties, got in a fight with each other, and than the next day couldn't train (or got a little in, I forget) by themselves, than had to fight the bad guys. I brought them up since it was them getting in each others way which caused them to do badly.

Cure Happy can jump higher than the other Smile Cures? If your talking about the first episode, I always thought of that as her still getting used to her powers and that the other Cures could do that unless I'm forgetting another example. To compare to Heartcatch, Blossom uncontrolled jump brought her to around cloud level and Moonlight's uncontrolled jump was only 15m due to her training.

Melody was still faster than Rythmn for most of the series. I do agree with the Judo thing with the Instant Expert trope, though Heartcatch does seem to distingish the Cures being good fighters and the Martial arts of Cure Moonlight and Sunshine.

TLDR; The Cure powers always have a natural feel to them so they ajust to the powers fast. Depending on which Cure group you are a part of, prior athletics can help. Most of the time, the Cures do view training as a way they can improve, but are usual interupptted or do not train long meaning they wouldn't get much benefit out of it. If they did it for several episodes or were implied to do it off screen, than those could contribute to their power ups (though power boosts can just happen, see the end of Max Heart for example)

For the Setsuna thing, yeah it makes sense to pass it off as her Cure form being stronger (or at least faster) than Eas. I mean, even between her becoming Cure Passion and the episode I used to calc the Lucky Clover, she and the other Cures got stronger.

@SKK It's in the very opening where it demostarted what the characters excels in and every Cure has Super Strength and Super Speed as well. The difference is that some are clearly better at it than others, especially among their groups. Neither March nor Sunny demostrated such height, distance, or agility with jumping as Happy did. Cure March nor Cure Sunny weren't used to their powers as well either hence why the former smacked into the wall while discovering her speed.

Which is why I said some Cures, not all. Because they could have items, experience, or prior training that could help them such as Ichika using her past baking lessons to develop her move, Whip Decoration. It also still doesn't stray far from the other ability TGOP suggested. The Smile Cures, even among the athletes, are still comparable to each other and Ep 23 also demostrated the possible Reactive Power Level I was talking about, hence why I asked which Cure should have these abilities. Not everyone.

You mean for their Accelerated Development, Reactive Evolution and/or Reactive Power Level? Honestly, probably all the Cure up to Smile likely have this. For Splash Star this was how the Cures powered up for the first half, Yes 5 had Cure Mint in ep 43 when she made the trench, the Fresh Cures seemed to power themselves up right before they used the Lucky Clover for my calc, Suite had the Cures adapting to Noise (twice), and Smile had them adapting and surpassing the Bad End Generals (sans Joker) both in the ep 23 and when they unlock their Ultimate (its what the wiki calls their glowing form, not to be confused with the Ultra form) form.

Back