• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Crisis Superman Feat and Correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why can't Superboy-Prime scale to Pre-Crisis Superman? Considering how Golden Age Superman scales, and Prime managed to kill him, he should definitely scale.

Golden Age was weaker in Post-Crisis and they all were depowered by the Red Sun Rao.

I mean, he's a PC Supes so he could scale, but I'd ask the others before we come to a consensus.

Superboy prime has never been shown to be truly on par with silver age Superman the same way his golden age counterpart is. Superboy prime only managed to kill GA Supe's after both were weakened by red sun radiation, and the latter's overall power level seemed to have dipped to be comparable to their post crisis incarnation anyway (for whatever reason)

@POTM

Okay. Thank you. I will unlock the above listed profiles for you. Tell me here when you are done, and if there are any other ones that you need unlocked.

Somebody should also create a page for pre-Crisis Mongul. He was even more powerful than Superman.

Okay. However, it is best if you wait for POTM to finish, and remember to add the following section at the bottom of the pages, so I do not have to clean up after you.

==References==

<references />

Also, copy the pattern that I used for the references here: Superman (Post-Flashpoint)

Bless be to all, we finally got a decent upgrade from all this. Thanks to everyone here for all the debates, it was a lot of fun.

Unless there's anything else to discuss, this thread might as well be closed right Antvasima?

I suppose so, unless there was some pre-Crisis profile that we overlooked in our revision.

The only thing I can think of is any Pre Crisis character that doesn't have a page yet such as Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern or Mongul for instance

Okay. Would somebody be interested in creating a Mongul page?

Unless jiren is getting upgraded... that's 2-C vs Low 2-C. Heck, that's a 2-C that has potentially hundreds if not thousands of times higher than baseline.

Kinda a stomp

That's looks great right off the bat, tho a page already exists for Mongul's DCAU incarnation so a tab should be added to link both with.

Thanks for reminding me. I just updated DCAU Mongul's page, but I can't update the Pre-Crisis one right away since it's locked. I asked Elizhaa for help.

Edit: Aaaaaand it's already fixed. Elizhaa with the GOAT response time

Again, for being the "OP" Superman, Pre-Crisis got his ass kicked a lot more than Post-Crisis did (at least against similar foes like Darkseid and Mongul) a lot of foes he faced were clearly above him in strength and he never really beat guys like Darkseid 1v1.

With the fact a Sun Dipped Superman can reach 2-C over a pretty short amount of time (relatively speaking) and with the potential for him beating Doctor Manhattan... maybe Post-Crisis (rebirth) will end up the superior Superman after all.

Jared1111

The funniest thing is that DCAU Superman is one of his weakest incarnations (until that Sun explosion feat gets calced anyway) and he was the strongest character in his verse sans Doomsday and oddballs like Flash and AMAZO. He kicked the shit out of Mongul and Darkseid in their fights

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
He wasn't that far above Superman, as Supes was able to injure him and Mongul was never able to one-shot. And in their final confrontation Supes actually completely overwhelmed and defeated Mongul.
I guess Superman is the Hulk and you can only really see his full potential when he's astronomically pissed.

maybe we should have an extra key for "Murdered my non existent family" level PC Superman.

Thank you for the Mongul page. I recall that the DC RPG statistics at the time placed Superman at 50 in strength and Mongul at 52.

Should we close this thread now, or is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back