• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Might be Body Puppetry and Summoning.
I think she meant that they will pile atop on one another due to being weaponless, but it might be literal though.
But that way or another, the question was about disarming. It’s kinda about making them literally lose their weapons as in disappear, as the name of the spell quite literally has “disarm” in it.

Also Summoning is another spell, she just recommends to use the Summoning after Disarming.

I think she meant that they will pile atop on one another due to being weaponless, but it might be literal though.
But that way or another, the question was about disarming. It’s kinda about making them literally lose their weapons as in disappear, as the name of the spell quite literally has “disarm” in it.

Also Summoning is another spell, she just recommends to use the Summoning after Disarming.
On second thought, probably just this:

It’s a spell that is created to specifically disarm up to 12 people. Here is its full description.
I don't know why you didn't post all the scans about the ability in the first place, but I already have an edition of the "the magic book of spells" you used as a source, so it would make better for me to comment after I have a look at the relevant chapter when I get up in the morning.

On second thought, probably just this:
Makes sense, although it should probably be limited. Thanks!
I don't know why you didn't post all the scans about the ability in the first place,
I thought just saying it is disarming weapons would be good enough but it was a mistake. I sent Summoning scan just to explain that it is a different spell and is not part of disarming.
but I already have an edition of the "the magic book of spells" you used as a source,
Peak
so it would make better for me to comment after I have a look at the relevant chapter when I get up in the morning.
Alright

Back