• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

This might be a stretch, but if they're mentally unaffected by time effects because they operate under a sequential system of plot/continuity rather than a time-based one, perhaps that could count for Acausality Type 4?
Maybe? Surprisingly enough, this wouldn´t be a stretch, since M&R already showed other Type 4 feats

My biggest problem is how to classify them leaving the comic panels

Last edited:
Is this abstract existence? If so, what type?
Screenshot-2024-04-28-08-57-34-818-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

Is this abstract existence? If so, what type?
Screenshot-2024-04-28-08-57-34-818-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg
no, this is just incorporeality, I would say. Depends on how they treat souls, really. If they don't treat with souls, there's references that this character has a soul or soul and mind are the same, then it's just incorporeality. However, if soul and mind are strictly separate subjects between the world and it's at least referenced this character lacks it, then it could be AE type 1.

no, this is just incorporeality, I would say. Depends on how they treat souls, really. If they don't treat with souls, there's references that this character has a soul or soul and mind are the same, then it's just incorporeality. However, if soul and mind are strictly separate subjects between the world and it's at least referenced this character lacks it, then it could be AE type 1.
Ngl, I'm very confused. Could you please try to reword it? 😭

Illusion and Mordecai and Rigby being aware started having a trip.

that is unless more frame context on how it is created or how they returned back from said illusion.
They were on a literal time loop where the mentioned orb make the proccess of Tarbbles befriend Mucle Man repeats itself forever

I think that by "The Information survives", Rigby meant the comic panels where the time loop wasn´t ocurring

Fourth wall Awareness with Toon Force
I'd personally say it is a Toon Force with Breaking the Fourth Wall
I think its pretty safe to say that this is Breaking the Fourth Wall, but i am iffy on Toon Force, since it consists of Physics Manipulation used in a comical effect, what ins´t what M&R are doing in the panel

I think its pretty safe to say that this is Breaking the Fourth Wall, but i am iffy on Toon Force, since it consists of Physics Manipulation used in a comical effect, what ins´t what M&R are doing in the panel
The panel thing could be reality-warping. Regular show already showcased how things can be abnormally toony in the way of reality-warping
Again if you state what the possible uses of the Toon Force it doesn't instantly assume it can do others
the same way toon force for body control or physics manipulation doesn't assume it has a fourth wall + reality warping

The panel thing could be reality-warping. Regular show already showcased how things can be abnormally toony in the way of reality-warping
Again if you state what the possible uses of the Toon Force it doesn't instantly assume it can do others
the same way toon force for body control or physics manipulation doesn't assume it has a fourth wall + reality warping
M&R aren´t directly warping reality, just going out of the panel and returning back later, so i don´t think this is a possibility

M&R aren´t directly warping reality, just going out of the panel and returning back later, so i don´t think this is a possibility
They kinda do but i doubt it is their ability since that is the nature of regular show.
But since them performed it. it still reality warping in the way that the Orb was left behind without following them

At the very least what this does could also be dimensional travel since they moved from one loop to another with the next one not having the orb cause it was left behind (how the orb ended up back in another planet is still a mystery to me but no point thinking about that)

They kinda do but i doubt it is their ability since that is the nature of regular show.
They do this by themselves, but never show the ability again and only used to escape from a specific situation (Which, honestly, is a very Regular Show thing to do)

But since them performed it. it still reality warping in the way that the Orb was left behind without following them

At the very least what this does could also be dimensional travel since they moved from one loop to another with the next one not having the orb cause it was left behind
I think they leaving the panels is Immersion and they leaving the orb behind + preventing the "Time loop" can be a very limited degree of Plot Hax

(how the orb ended up back in another planet is still a mystery to me but no point thinking about that)
Basically a Deus Ex-Machina to the orb come back to M&R

Last edited:
I think they leaving the panels is Immersion and they leaving the orb behind + preventing the "Time loop" can be a very limited degree of Plot Hax
a limited degree of plot hax is well
Fourth wall awareness or fourth wall breaking

I doubt it is immersion since it is more for World inside paintings or books rather than comic strips done for gag and obviously toon force/fourth wall breaking

What's the purpose of that orb within those scans?
a limited degree of plot hax is well
Fourth wall awareness or fourth wall breaking

I doubt it is immersion since it is more for World inside paintings or books rather than comic strips done for gag and obviously toon force/fourth wall breaking
Difficult to tell, probably Time Manipulation + Reality Warping and potentially even Plot Manipulation

Did a sandbox on the subject, what do you people think of it?

Back