• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Can someone help me with this? Full context explained below

Dream Maker created a dream and put people in it(physically) .

Dream maker alters your memory, so you won't remember when you entered it or know whether you're in a dream or not. The person who teleported in had to obey escape rules like everyone else. ie. You can get in, but you can't go out. To escape:

1. Wake everyone up(if they're also sleeping in the dream)
2. Convince individual that they're in a dream
2. Look for a certain exist sign(which could be anywhere, even on the moon) and hit it with psychic energy

If you don't do so, you'll be buried inside infinite layers of dreams .

Even if one person doesn't believe it's not a dream, they'll be stuck in there.

Attacks and defenses are useless against the dream maker within the dream, and he can warp the dream within it at will. Such as creating a mansion, multiple moons, a flying saucer, becoming a giant, etc. Like his playground of sorts

Outside the dream, he's powerless tho

Last edited:
you could put these two in one, so people don't think it's direct perception manip that can gets countered by conventional resistance: "perception manipulation via/by matter manipulation(can slow down the perception of someone by stagnating their senses and thoughts)", and there's nothing much really, you already told up everything practically.

you could put these two in one, so people don't think it's direct perception manip that can gets countered by conventional resistance: "perception manipulation via/by matter manipulation(can slow down the perception of someone by stagnating their senses and thoughts)", and there's nothing much really, you already told up everything practically.
That's perfect, thank you alot

In this scene, the Wights (zombies) can quickly move on the walls and ceiling by taking advantage of some vines, would that be Acrobatics? And a dragon that can control the heat of his fire breath, since he can leave burns to completely incinerate a body or he can also melt iron and stone to turn steel into ashes, is that just Heat Manipulation?

I don't think it's surface scaling since they need to use the vines to move on the walls and ceiling, and the page states the following:
What’s important is that the user be granted a free range of motion across all conventional walls and ceilings without needing to significantly alter the wall or ceiling itself or rely on specific features present on them that wouldn’t be found in smooth surfaces.
So I think the feat would fall more on All-Terrain Mobility or Surface Running as they appear on the Acrobatics page

Is This (next three pages) deconstruction or death manipulation?
Little context from Ln

A warm embrace of pity is all I could call it, but apparently it was much crueler than that, turning the living into the dead as it did. It was my first glimpse of the extent of Luminus’s power.
Thus, painlessly and all too easily, the Seven Days Clergy, who had attempted to trap us all in their cruel schemes, met their end. It came so quickly, I have to say. And here I was bracing myself for full war
against the Holy Empire.

(Can power himself by absorbing[25] the damage he takes[26]), Is this damage boost since he needs to charge himself with damage to use the revenge counter.
  • Revenge Counter: Meliodas lowers his magic power so that he can take as much damage as he can handle. After he has "charged" himself with enough damage he returns all of it in a single massive energy attack aimed directly at his opponent. It is shown to be his last resort.

Absorption will cover it. It is not damage boost since he is just sending it back.
Okay but I thought charging an attack counts since it’s reflected as a much more powerful attack that can one shot characters stronger than the user after charging himself with damage?

If you were to have your whole brain and spinal cord removed from your human body and placed inside a robot which controls your actions based on your own mind and will die and completely destroy the robot process if the brain was completely destroyed, what form of Immortality would it be or is it even Immortality at all? As I'm referring to this character.

Question
Durability Negation

Is this enough To Be Called Duraneg?? Since his Punch going through and making a hole

Immortality 2

His hand was cutted , but he can pick up and auto connect his hand
Attacking internal organ it's yes one of types Durability Negation. For Immortality Types 2 it's clear no, it's just Regeneration or Body Control what i see

What is the power to create energy animals and creatures from, well, energy? It's just a very good Energy Manipulation or a variation of Weapon Creation?

Like the Green Lanterns? In that case, energy projection and illusions will cover it.

Kinda weird we still don't have construct creation ability

If you were to have your whole brain and spinal cord removed from your human body and placed inside a robot which controls your actions based on your own mind and will die and completely destroy the robot process if the brain was completely destroyed, what form of Immortality would it be or is it even Immortality at all? As I'm referring to this character.
About this

the sentence is a bit unclear. Are you saying that if the robot is destroyed, the person would still be alive?
No, if their brain inside of the robot is completely destroyed, it kills both the person and the robot

About the creation of animals and creature made of energy out of energy, well, I think this link better demonstrates what I wanted to ask

Here

Last edited:
Back