• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is all excluding the separation of space-time continuums. Meaning 3-B would not work at all and 1/15th of High 3-A is still High 3-A and combine that with having different flows of time makes them all Low 2-C individually.

But I still think Dino is right for other reasons, the Encompassing all reality doesn't mean all 15 of them together are the same size as the real world. Only that he will over time expand those worlds to reach Universal size whether it be creating multiple worlds or making the 15 realms grow bigger. If he could create 15 universes already, I'd assume he'd be able to encompass the real world rather instantly.

So I'm against assuming a random middle 3-B, I'm only okay with 4-A being the absolute minimum. And I know Dino is still against Low 2-C, but I'm neutral whether or not they are Low 2-C.

Note: I'd upload them on Imgur to save space, but Imgur is being glitchy for me for some reason.
So if you agree that 3-B wouldn't work, then how does 4-A work? You are flat out saying that they are Low 2-C individually, which is kinda our point. I am not actually supporting 3-B, I'm bringing it up because if you truly want to bring up this low end, this is really how low it would go. It's been very clear at this point that Bowser isn't extending the worlds, but rather getting them through a spatial-temporal barrier.

- "It is assumed that Bowser, with the power of the Stars at his disposal, intends to extend his reach over the real world."
- "A competing theory suggests that Bowser will simply extend his painting worlds so that they encompass all of reality."

It is stated that Bowser is extending his reach to the real world with the power of the stars. And it is later specified what he is extending. The painting worlds. He is extending the reach of the painting worlds so that they reach Mario's universe. He is not extending the size of them, he's extending their reach so that it affects the real world. Bowser needs the stars to put the painting worlds in Mario's reality. The fact that they can encompass all of reality would imply that the Power Stars have created universe-sized pocket realities. It is never implied that the stars extend the sizes of the pocket dimensions themselves, but rather that he needs the stars to have them affect Mario's world.

He is expanding the reach so that it will affect the real world. Not the painting sizes themselves. That has been made abundantly clear. Because expanding the worlds themselves won't affect the real world. So if 3-B doesn't work, then how does 4-A work? That makes even less sense as a whole. And one universe being infinite doesn't mean all of them are. So this point is irrelevant. We need to assume Mario's universe is 3-A. Not that every universe in Mario is somehow High 3-A without explicit evidence.

Either way, if we do want to go what you're saying, this would just flat out prove our point that the worlds are Low 2-C. Each painting world would be split in 1/15ths in an infinite universe, so they would all be universal in size. I understand what you are saying about encompassing reality faster with 15 separate universes, but the problem still remains that Bowser is never extending the sizes of the worlds. If we want it to encompass reality, you would still need a dimension far larger than a starry sky. Whether it means encompass as the normal universe (1/15th 3-A = 3-B) or encompass the entire space time continuum (1/15th Low 2-C = Low 2-C). I have yet to see exactly why 4-A is still being argued here. Especially since those 4-A feats you listed aren't even on Mario's page to begin with.

Last edited:
I would also like to add too that Greenshifter made a big point. Even if Bowser is extending the world's sizes so that they are Universal+, then naturally 1 star would be Low 2-C by default. Why would one star be 4-A, but then more and more stars give you an uncountably more power? There's only 120 stars in the game. If you divide that by 120 you'd still get 4D power. I think that requires more loops in logic than to just say it's all Low 2-C. Especially since it has been well established that dividing Low 2-C will not give you a lower tier.

If they are really 4-A, then Bowser would need uncountably infinite amounts of stars to expand the painting worlds so that they become space-time continuums.

Last edited:
From research I've been doing on the Japanese text, I actually can't find a statement that Bowser created the worlds in it.

All I see is Bowser trapped peeps in the World of Painting and wanted to make monsters that will leak out of the paintings and into the real world.

Maybe I'm missing something but I'd like proof Bowser created these worlds from the Japanese text as well.

From research I've been doing on the Japanese text, I actually can't find a statement that Bowser created the worlds in it.

All I see is Bowser trapped peeps in the World of Painting and wanted to make monsters that will leak out of the paintings and into the real world.

Maybe I'm missing something but I'd like proof Bowser created these worlds from the Japanese text as well.
This seems very important, yes.

Wasn't this discussed in an old 4-A Mario thread when someone got a japanese toad dialogue and it said that bowser created these worlds?

It is best if somebody finds the original Japanese text in order to confirm. Qliphoth can probably help out with translating it.

ql4538meeq061.png

"Bowser has used the power stars to create enemy lands/realms inside the walls and paintings. Get all the stars back!"

Last edited:
クッパはパワースターをつかって『かべ』や『え』のなかにカイブツのくにをつくろうとしています。スターをとりかえして!

Koopa (Bowser) has used the Power Stars to cover up the monster lands submerged in the "walls" and "paintings". You have to get the stars back!

This is what I got from this.

Cover up here seems to refer to him sealing the entrances off from the doors.

If he didn't create them in the Jap text then there might be a huge revision and a removal of 4-A for Power Stars altogether.

Trust me, I didn't WANT to acknowledge this, but I feel it's needed.

Power Stars would still scale to Lumas though, so still an upgrade regardless I feel.

I know that feat wasn't legit universal feat lol

Also as Foxthefox1000 had said, Power Star will still get an upgrade via scaling to Luma feat and downscale from Grand star (which was the reason I agree with low 2C because of it anyway)

I believe the remake on 3D All Stars that mentioned the creation of Worldwide Dimensions. And the remake takes priority given how recent it was. But Power Stars should logically scale from Luma feats regardless yeah.

Also gonna mention that two people got different results from the translation we just got. Their results were similar.

ql4538meeq061.png

"Bowser has used the power stars to create enemy lands/realms inside the walls and paintings. Get all the stars back!"
Thank you.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal

Would you be willing to confirm the translation please?
クッパはパワースターをつかって『かべ』や『え』のなかにカイブツのくにをつくろうとしています。スターをとりかえして!

Koopa (Bowser) has used the Power Stars to cover up the monster lands submerged in the "walls" and "paintings". You have to get the stars back!

This is what I got from this.
@Dino_Ranger_Black

I just thought that you should be informed about this.

I believe that IS the recent 3D All-Stars screenshot.

Apparently there's conflicting translations between what Blaze got and what we got in this thread.

And while unreliable, Google Translate from my tests can't isolate the word "create" anywhere which might back the one posted here more

つくろうと = Tsukurou" is the volitive form of "tsukuru" which means "make", "build".
It doesn't mean cover up.
That expression doesn't even make sense here.

unknown.png

Also, "naka ni" is "inside", not "submerged".
なか naka, に ni
"submerged" is only used for something underwater.(credits for zerotwo)

Last edited:
Mind you, "bowser didn't create these worlds" makes many plot holes.
Like Bowser's Dark Worlds, What exactly are those supposed to be?
Why would peach suddenly has lands of monsters inside the walls and painting (espacially lethal lava land) in her castle?
If these already exist, how is bowser aware of the stages inside the walls but not aware of secret stages? Why would bowser even be aware of the painting? Etc

Mind you, "bowser didn't create these worlds" makes many plot holes.
Like Bowser's Dark Worlds, What exactly are those supposed to be?
Why would peach suddenly has lands of monsters inside the walls and painting (espacially lethal lava land) in her castle?
If these already exist, how is bowser aware of the stages inside the walls but not aware of secret stages? Why would bowser even be aware of the painting? Etc
Could just be Wormholes to other places really, not like Bowser’s architecture in his kingdom isn’t already “floating block with traps”, I mean look at some of his airships or the several different airborne worlds in the entire franchise

that’s also how it works in Mario Odyssey as well, and really that game just seems to confirm Peach’es odd habits too considering her castles not taken over and it has several paintings which lead to past bosses, including Bowser

Last edited:
I do think that statememt says he created them in the japanese text too. I dunno how tf I missed it when I checked before.

Though I suppose more input on the translation may be necessary first.

Could just be Wormholes to other places really, not like Bowser’s architecture in his kingdom isn’t already “floating block with traps”, I mean look at some of his airships or the several different airborne worlds in the entire franchise

that’s also how it works in Mario Odyssey as well, and really that game just seems to confirm Peach’es odd habits too considering her castles not taken over and it has several paintings which lead to past bosses, including Bowser
Why would you campare this to post-game gimmick for the sake of replay value and in fact that there is paintings in many kingdoms that lead you to other kingdoms in odyssey not just peach's castle.
And we already found "create" in the japanese version.

Keep in mind, there are numerous methods out there that could define a "Creation feat" it doesn't have to be simply "Poofing something into existence". It can just mean squeezing a giant body of space into another dimension. And it's similar to what Zoma from Dragon Quest III scaled from before he was upgraded to 2-C.

But the conflicting translations are noted yes. And even so, it is heavily implied Bowser would have to be the one who actually formed the painting realms and especially his own Bowser realms that are just as big as the courses and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back