• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

For this first one, I thought I'd make it a tutorial of sorts. It attempts to explain all of the mechanics of the character sheet. The book obviously explains it a lot better but I won't be sharing that publicly. Most shit has notes attached to it, so read away.
that actually seems like a pretty cool system

TBH the only super popular anime I even enjoyed touching at all was One Piece. The rest are generally only good for fap material.

TBH the only super popular anime I even enjoyed touching at all was One Piece. The rest are generally only good for fap material.
modern-family-spray.gif

I mean he's not wrong, most anime is a hot steaming pile of cow fecal matter with few actually well written gems in the mix
I remember in 2021 when I would just binge the shit out of anime just for the hell of it.

The anime burnout I suffered from was immense.

I now only watch an anime if it genuinely intrigues me. Of course, I have my guilty pleasures, but you get what I mean.

Nobody asked you, gramps.
The beauty of being an elder is that nobody has to ask me. I speak my mind irrespective of what the cattle thinks.

You speaking your mind is what got you detained in the first place.
Detainment separates me from the blind masses. Do so and be done with me.

I haven't added new people to the OP yet, I'm working on existing guys. I looked at them, promise, and in spirit they're up there- I shall try to do 'em.

To be honest, didn't expect as much attention for a non-D&D thread.

For this first one, I thought I'd make it a tutorial of sorts. It attempts to explain all of the mechanics of the character sheet. The book obviously explains it a lot better but I won't be sharing that publicly. Most shit has notes attached to it, so read away.
Pretty based! I would change somethings here and there, but of course, it is very easy for me to say it given I play the game, you don't and I know the system.

Never saw you doing these so I am quite impressed by the level of detail ya got

btw as an alternative suggestion there's this guy, he's probably a more complex and interesting file, although he lacks the inherent humor of big ape

The next one is done. As mentioned, Lupin III was what initially crossed my mind as an ideal thing to convert into the system. I actually stuck to the skill cap this time (as in, no more than 35 points used at the outset) so I had to trim down the man's skills some. Hope it somewhat-properly represents the character?

@CrimsonStarFallen Here you go, Crimbo.

People TTRPG character sheets of their favorite characters in general, even outside of DnD. It's a universal interest, it seems.
Sure, but I find it difficult to convince people of the merits of games outside of D&D and a handful of other very large players, like Pathfinder or Call of Cthulhu. The support of this thread, therefore, is appreciated but unexpected.

Sure, but I find it difficult to convince people of the merits of games outside of D&D and a handful of other very large players, like Pathfinder or Call of Cthulhu. The support of this thread, therefore, is appreciated but unexpected.
DnD is the most popular TTRPG well... ever, so, it's to be expected lelz.

Alright, OP is updated. Tllm's OC may be #2 but OCs are second class citizens and thus will be done only before standard anime protagonists.

Next one is done. Kind of insanely physically powerful, dogshit for any utility whatsoever, which seems to be the point. I'm uncertain about the drug use one, since the wiki leaves it vague as to what actually caused his issues, buuuut the drug use thing gave him a lot of bonus points, so we go with that.

@azontr Yer boy is done. Pretty decent contribution.

Back