• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

To be honest with you chief, I think I'd enjoy a good romcom over another action packed shonen. Not horny shit, mind you, because practically all anime is far too horny for my taste. But I think I could stomach tasteful romance.
Hard to find but yes, an actually good rom com is a blessing.

Well, it's all up to subjective opinion. If you don't think it's good when you watch it, that's completely fine, it has its faults. I think it very good, though.
Sorry I don't make the rules if it isn't a 10/10 I am obligated to hunt you

This is true, Baseball is unbearable to watch. Bowling isn’t quite as bad but still pretty bad as just not much is happening.
I like Baseball a little more because I feel like something actually happens (though it's a rare occurrence).

Bowling will never be fun to watch.

I legitimately did not even know bowling was a broadcasted/televised sport until this thread.

Who tf picks up their TV remote and is like "yeah let's watch some ******* bowling today".

It's really funny how everyone's posting anime characters, I was going to post a FMA one to continue tormenting Bambu, but it's a spoiler one and I dunno if he intends to continue it.

Anyways, here's literally just a monke
Technically many aren't anime, they're just very much like anime without the OwO-ing.

Also, maybe someday. No longer have Hulu, though.

Raoden from Cosmere - An expert in politics, swordsmanship, strategist, and a leader of the pseudo-Elantrians who were exiled in the old Elantris. Thanks to his pedigree as a future king, his knowledge and broad mind, he could manage and lead all the exiled people to create shelters, way to hold and preserve food, teached them things and gave positions to all kinds of people to develop themselves and to not fall to their basic instincts of fighting and eating others. He basically managed to create a mini city into an old Kingdoom who was overrun by savages who only wanted to eat (not that much fight as any damage done to an Pseudo-Elantrian will remain no matter how small it was - kinda immortals but the damage remained).

boy, lotta work to do

Alright, let's get to it, then.

For this first one, I thought I'd make it a tutorial of sorts. It attempts to explain all of the mechanics of the character sheet. The book obviously explains it a lot better but I won't be sharing that publicly. Most shit has notes attached to it, so read away.

One request per person. That there's four.

Back