• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

Bambu hates everything not high-octane dark fantasy nerd shit, pay no mind to it.
High-octane not required. I prefer slow and depressing.

Okay there are the two sides one is the light western side and one is the dark otaku side.

it is bad to stay on either side so you must balance them. (It seems mr bambu has stay too long on the western side)
Dark Souls. Japan's finest creation.

All of you are only upset because I like cool shit and y'all can't cope.
I like all the things you do I just think Wrestling is cool

(now as per it's status on the wiki, that's a far more questionable prospect, but)

I like all the things you do I just think Wrestling is cool

(now as per it's status on the wiki, that's a far more questionable prospect, but)
I didn't say wrestling, I said WWE. WWE is a crock of *****. Wrestling is whatever. If I want bloodsport I'll watch hockey.

Remove the "cool" from this sentence and you'll have a more accurate descriptor of your dark fantasy nerd ****.
Opinions from anime profile pictures are invalid. You know this.

You insinuating that I would care if you, a random stranger on the internet, rejects my opinion strangely amuses me. Cheers.
I believe you, bearer of 31,720 messages on this online forum, all racked up in the last few years, would care a great deal about what other people think, unfortunately. I've been here four or five years longer than you, by my estimates.

So mr bambu is tough and all that but anime scares him, what a baby
The only thing about anime that is frightening to me is the decline of society that it has produced. Future generations would be doomed, but thankfully the weebs cannot reproduce in significant amounts.

I believe you, bearer of 31,720 messages on this online forum, all racked up in the last few years, would care a great deal about what other people think, unfortunately. I've been here four or five years longer than you, by my estimates.
No, I just have lots of free time, and have met some of my best friends on this site. Believe it or not, the VSWiki is a good place to be.

No, I just have lots of free time, and have met some of my best friends on this site. Believe it or not, the VSWiki is a good place to be.
You're right, I don't believe that.

You're right, I don't believe that.
It can be strenuous sometimes, especially on one's mental health, but all in all if you just keep yourself away from the negative nancies on the site it's generally okay. I mostly stay focused in the Fun and Games section, which may be why I've had such a good experience.

I think you may be taking my dialogue a smidge seriously. I've found many friends on this hellsite. More bad eggs than good ones, truthfully, but that's the case most places, I suspect. Did give me a pretty damn good D&D group if nothing else.

I think you may be taking my dialogue a smidge seriously. I've found many friends on this hellsite. More bad eggs than good ones, truthfully, but that's the case most places, I suspect. Did give me a pretty damn good D&D group if nothing else.
I probably am, happens a lot with me even IRL, so don't pay any mind to it.

Aye. I speak in jest, lad.

I'd be much meaner if I didn't, harhar.

I'm well aware of your jest good sir, I'm just a twat with poor communication skills, I get it a lot lel.

I'm well aware of your jest good sir, I'm just a twat with poor communication skills, I get it a lot lel.
Got that right, at least

Future generations doomed by anime, are you really serious?!
No, because the weebs are going to die off. That was the point. The world will be crippled for a generation or three but by then we'll be well on the way to recovery.

I'm an optimist at heart, you see.

Back