• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

Literally every scavenger ever (including those goddamn grave-digging komodo dragons!):
853.jpg
I remember reading from max brooks zombie apocalypse guide that animals actively avoid zombie flesh something like that.

They're all rotted and shit, I don't think any animal's gonna view them as food.

Anyways realistically I have a 0% chance of getting my hands on any real weaponry considering where I live so my best bet would be like, farming tools, which we have a couple of. Long enough to stay at range, built to be sturdy and probably strong enough to smash through a halfway-decomposed skull. Taping a knife to a broom handle or something sounds cool but I think it'd fall apart pretty quickly.
Pitchforks? I have no idea if farms still use such things but I'd presume they do, and a wrought iron multi-pronged spear could probably make quick work of a head with a well-aimed poke.

I don't think we have those, but we do have hoes and I think also a spade. Not ideal but, like, I think it'd work. And a rake, but... no.

I feel like that up in the North, polar bears would actually actively hunt zombies. While they may not eat them, it's likely they would still kill them due to polar bears being the only animal to actively hunt humans.

I don't think we have those, but we do have hoes and I think also a spade. Not ideal but, like, I think it'd work. And a rake, but... no.
Shovels are an underrated weapon. Decent shovel is probably on par with a crowbar- can be used as a blade or blunt tool.

It's been awhile.

Austin Theory is done, @RandomGuy2345

Honestly, I think he turned out well. Very low damage potential due to being less of a murder-y fellow and more of an incapacitation-y fellow, but given the right weapon, this guy would do some damage. I was tempted to give him more Hard to Kill stuff but I feel like Resistance to Pain better encapsulates the durability needed for WWE stuff. Still a hard ************ to put down, would very likely survive being shot with a sniper rifle with these stats.

It's been awhile.

Austin Theory is done, @RandomGuy2345

Honestly, I think he turned out well. Very low damage potential due to being less of a murder-y fellow and more of an incapacitation-y fellow, but given the right weapon, this guy would do some damage. I was tempted to give him more Hard to Kill stuff but I feel like Resistance to Pain better encapsulates the durability needed for WWE stuff. Still a hard ************ to put down, would very likely survive being shot with a sniper rifle with these stats.
Massive W.

Maybe. Most crowbars I've wielded (there's been a few, worked in the stockroom of a store as a teen) were pretty hefty *************. It may skew my perception somewhat that crowbars are certainly more dense than a shovel, leading to more weight in less area.

Misako is also finished, @MaidRips

I was not aware this was the character from River City Girls, saw that game on Stream once, when Ray Narvaez played it. Looked alright, not really into that genre. Still not super familiar with the character, and the wiki didn't offer me tons to work with so... I hope that what I've made more or less represents the character.

Noble Six is a Spartan Super Soldier that doesn't have any supernatural abilities as far as I'm aware and relies entirely on their Superhuman Strength, Speed and Skill alongside their massive arsenal of weaponry that they can be equipped with which isn't including their Mjolnir Mark Vb Power Armor which has a rechargeable energy shield and boosts their stats alongside attachable equipment like a jetpack, Invisibility, holograms, bubble shield or armor lock though only one of these can be equipped at a time.

Noble Six is a Spartan Super Soldier that doesn't have any supernatural abilities as far as I'm aware and relies entirely on their Superhuman Strength, Speed and Skill alongside their massive arsenal of weaponry that they can be equipped with which isn't including their Mjolnir Mark Vb Power Armor which has a rechargeable energy shield and boosts their stats alongside attachable equipment like a jetpack, Invisibility, holograms, bubble shield or armor lock though only one of these can be equipped at a time.
Good submission. I'll add 'em to the OP.

Back