• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post a Character, Receive a Character Sheet for a Zombie Apocalypse TTRPG

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
As some of you may know, I periodically post threads for converting your characters and verses into tabletop statistics, specifically Dungeons and Dragons. However, due to the recent drama surrounding D&D, I'm choosing to instead use the next tabletop game I'll actually be running, a zombie apocalypse game titled All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

So, what do you do? Post a character below. They can be of any tier, but I am specifically going to ask for those who thrive on non-supernatural abilities- that is, even if they have supernatural abilities, they are primarily focused on mundane things such as engineering, weapon fighting, and so on. Leave an explanation of the character, their possessions and skills, etc. I will then take that and attempt to convert it into a bona fide zombie apocalypse survivor. No character sheets exist for this game, as far as I can tell, so you'll get (probably) plain text or Google Sheets.

Ze Backlog
1. Raze (Valorant, submitted by Drite) Completed
2. Coin Lesser (OC, submitted by Tllmbrg)
3. Daisuke Jigen (Lupin the Third, submitted by Crimbo) Completed
4. Yu (The Boxer, submitted by azontr) Completed
5. Iaian (One Punch Man, submitted by Recon1511) Completed
6. Dr. Clef (SCP Foundation, submitted by Artorimachi_Meteoraft) Completed
7. Austin Theory (WWE, submitted by RandomGuy2345) Completed
8. Sly Marbo (Warhammer 40,000, submitted by PsychoWarper) Completed
9. Misako (Kunio-kun, submitted by MaidRips) Completed
10. Eggena (DDtank, submitted by Dragonite007) Completed
11. Subject 4 (ApeOut!, submitted by Armor) Completed
12. Dawn (Total Drama, submitted by Flashlight237) Completed
13. Raoden (Cosmere, submitted by Zarat) Completed
14. Dante (Devil May Cry, submitted by CRYING_POTATO_55) Completed
15. Brandon Heat (Gungrave, submitted by AnAverageUsername) Completed
16. Steve (Minecraft, submitted by it is i wyatt) Completed
17. Noble Six (Halo, submitted by XSOULOFCINDERX)
18. Anne Meyer (Knight Run, submitted by Witchy)
19. Scout (Team Fortress 2, submitted by Da3ggman)
20. Garett (Thief, submitted by Armorchompy)

Last edited:
As some of you may know, I periodically post threads for converting your characters and verses into tabletop statistics, specifically Dungeons and Dragons. However, due to the recent drama surrounding D&D, I'm choosing to instead use the next tabletop game I'll actually be running, a zombie apocalypse game titled All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

So, what do you do? Post a character below. They can be of any tier, but I am specifically going to ask for those who thrive on non-supernatural abilities- that is, even if they have supernatural abilities, they are primarily focused on mundane things such as engineering, weapon fighting, and so on. Leave an explanation of the character, their possessions and skills, etc. I will then take that and attempt to convert it into a bona fide zombie apocalypse survivor. No character sheets exist for this game, as far as I can tell, so you'll get (probably) plain text or Google Sheets.
can this be OC characters too? from blog posts?

can this be OC characters too? from blog posts?
man

if they aren't cringy I suppose, but I'll have you know now, before feelings get hurt, that I have a very low bar for what does and does not qualify as "cringy", and like 98% of anime shit is below that bar

You're not a nice man, Drite.

My desire to post a 40k character is rather immense
Do it, a lot of them ought to work. Won't be getting started tonight, since I work in less than 2 hours, but uh... tomorrow, mayhaps.

My oc at least isn’t too Overpowered so maybe you could make one for her?

thanks
I'm not really into doing work on a literal Vtuber. It being an OC already makes it iffy to begin with, and I just... really ******' hate the Vtuber culture. So, I'd rather not. Cheers though.

Are these all gonna be Survivors or are you going to try to make some of them Normies?
I'll probably do Survivors due to all of them being generally superhuman.

How about this one bambu

How about this one bambu
man did you just read my ****** diary to find all the things I don't like

I already added Clef to the OP. I don't like it, but I will do it.

Bambu hates everything not high-octane dark fantasy nerd shit, pay no mind to it.
Okay there are the two sides one is the light western side and one is the dark otaku side.

it is bad to stay on either side so you must balance them. (It seems mr bambu has stay too long on the western side)

Back