• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly downgrading Two of the strongest Tier 0 characters in the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new tiering system changes, 1A is bound by dimensionality is it not? Also the are also abstract parts of a type 4...
Well, yes but in general notion 1-A still refer to inaccessible plane so it could still be give to someone that transcend the concept of dimension (With enough proof). Regarding how we treat type 4 multiverse, I guess we would just wait Explanation from Ultima.

Okay. Thank you for the reply. What Ultima accepted above can probably be applied now then.

If someone could write a good justification for me to copy, I can go ahead and make the edits if you want.
If it isnt too much of a hassle, and since you’re most likely (99% sure) more experienced would u mind applying the justification?

Quite a bit late to respond to this, but I don't mind at all.

Though, we still need to know what to do with the Downstreamers and GOTM speed ratings.

Quite a bit late to respond to this, but I don't mind at all.

Though, we still need to know what to do with the Downstreamers and GOTM speed ratings.

Infinite for Downstreamers, and omnipresent for GOTM as her conciousness echoes/spans throughout the manifold

Alrighty, I'll just turn immeasurable of the Downstreamers to Infinite, and GOTM keeps her irrelevant speed, as well as the omnipresence.

Now, we need someone to unlock the profiles.

If somebody lists the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can handle it for you.

If somebody lists the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can handle it for you.
Already told Qawsed to unlock all the pages.

Aaaaand I'm done editing them. If anyone could check if they are fine, that would be appreciated.

Here are the pages that need to be locked:

The Downstreamers

The Goddess of The Manifold

The changes seem fine to me. I have locked the two pages.

Should we close this thread, or is there anything left to do here?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back