• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly downgrading Two of the strongest Tier 0 characters in the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with Jibz on this, we really shouldn't be letting banned people even have an input to begin with, especially those who are Banned forever. Banned people are also not going to try and actively fix the issues with the verse either. Or can present their proof in a proper manner.

In any case, the only one whose input is even remotely relevant here is ThreeMagi. They are the only one whom we should wait for and see what they say.

Forgot to mention, but I already posted the thread on Threemagi's wall. All that's left to do is wait for his response.

One of them is literally a sexual harraser, ThreeMagi was the frontrunner in the manifoldverse here and made most of the changes and upgrades, the only input we truly need is his
Okay. We will wait for him then.

He has not visited for almost a month though, so there is no apparent hurry here.

We can wait for quite a while though. It is preferable to applying inaccurate revisions.

Okay. What has he said offsite exactly?

Also, if this revision is accepted, what will the Manifold characters be downgraded to?

Okay. Let's wait for up to at least a few weeks then, given how significant this downgrade is.

Last edited:
Can we count likes as agreement, cuz ive seen that been done in the past?

Alr after talking Ultima, we decided that Downstreamers could infact scale from L1-A —> 1-A via

Downstreamers verse prior to the true vacuum collapse was described as having “infinite possibilies” with each universe being described with a formal system (such as Geometry and Mathematics) #with all “logically possible universes” existing —> (a manifold = set of all possible universes)

after the vacuum collpase its further described as “infinite possibilites” with the verse described as an “infinite ensemble”, with mathematics underlying the verse

Actually in Manifold: Time Anna states its a TOE but in only that specific universe which would contradict the whole notion of it being a TOE as it doesnt encompass the cosmology, however there are statements of the verse having an underlying basis in mathematics, but the explicit statement isn't one that can be used for scaling purposes.

Ah the common "Hard Sci-Fi author uses math in story which means story is canon to other story which also has maths!!!" argument. Yeah no.

As for Shaqzy's argument i've already said why it wouldn't work already, the wiki doesnt consider a type 4 multiverse as tier 0 Wiki does accept it as L1-A - 1-A though so atleast Goku vs Downstreamers wont be in the near future
I'm finding it hard to find the statements on the type 4 NEEDING to be at the peak of the cosmology. Its very consistent that the manifold is a type 4, and even if it was only that universe, I guess manifold would be beyond type 4s. And for the wiki not accepting type 4s, i need help i still dont get how to make a proper crt and this "accepted thing". What does that mean?

I'm finding it hard to find the statements on the type 4 NEEDING to be at the peak of the cosmology. Its very consistent that the manifold is a type 4, and even if it was only that universe, I guess manifold would be beyond type 4s.
"beyond type 4's" what would that even consist of? It wouldn't be beyond type 4's as the type 4 shown in 1 universe would be inconsistent. Regardless this is a mute point as there is definitive evidence of a type 4 in Manifold:Space

As for making CRT's it truly isn't hard just go to the Content Revision section and make a thread, but could someone explain it to Whaqzy indepth so he can create one.

Alr after talking Ultima, we decided that Downstreamers could infact scale from L1-A —> 1-A via
So what changes (to statistics or otherwise) did you decide to apply to all of the Manifold character profile pages exactly?

So, they goes down to tier 2??
Maybe it will return to its original tier before upgrading to tier 0.

1-A, Possibly 1-A+

Anyway I agree this.

So if the main supporting feats are the reason why they get tier 0 in A Journey to Amasia novels, it's not canon. Since Manifold Trilogy itself contains 4 books.

I am a bit confused over this alleged downgrade to Tier 2. As far as I see, the OP gave no arguments as to why exactly they should go down to this tier, in particular: It just worked on debunking Tier 0 and nothing else. Given we already rated the Downstreamers at Low 1-A before based on scaling off of a Type IV Multiverse, why is everyone not just pointing out they should be downgraded to where they were at before, instead of Low 2-C? Feel like this should be clarified for everyone here.

I am a bit confused over this alleged downgrade to Tier 2.
That was before i could get an confirmed scaling, from you and Di
Given we already rated the Downstreamers at Low 1-A before based on scaling off of a Type IV Multiverse,
Read above, ive reiterated that the scaling would be L1-A
why is everyone not just pointing out they should be downgraded to where they were at before, instead of Low 2-C?
Because its been changed to L1-A whilst GOTM scaling is still undertermined as im not show how far she’ll overscale (1-A or 1-A+?)

Thank you for helping out, Ultima. It is very appreciated.

What he accepted can probably be applied then.

Im assuming the revisions are accepted and are capable of being changed on their profile, if so is there a specific format / guide i could use to make sure it adhere’s to the policies we have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back