• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

So in summary:

• Fix the speed in Hero form
  • Increase the DR of both Hero/Mankai forms
  • Add a 3rd DR level, power needed to kill the girls, which would likely be "At least 5-B". When the girls were trying the block the giant fireball, the Fairies were still active/protecting them from it. If the fireball was enough to kill Shinju, it would have broken the Fairy Barriers.

Shinju Yuna is much higher than that, since she killed all the HG in 1 attack which simultaneously freed the rest of the world from their grasp.

I don't know enough about the Heavenly Gods' dominion, so it's hard to give an estimate of what they controlled. The HG's range of control could have been anywhere between the Solar System of Earth and beyond the Universe (so 4-B to 2-C)... The question would be what HG controlled.

Do you know anything from NoWaYu about that? I haven't read it yet.

Sounds about right. In regards to speed, reaction and combat speed is likely higher than their running speed. So what would their running speed be downgraded to?

Also no I don't know exactly what the Heavenly Gods had dominion over but I'd assume they're about 2-C as they should be comparable to the Shinto gods they're based off of.

Thinking about it, we shouldn't give Shinju Yuuna 2-C. Because Shinju was extremely weakened and the HG are far stronger than Shinju to begin with. And Shinju/Fairies were unable to stop Yuuna's curse as well. In its state, Shinju would've been unable to give Yuuna enough power to kill the HG.

Thus, we shouldn't assume the HG are dead, but just repelled and severely damaged. I believe giving Shinju Yuuna "At least 4-C" is more appropriate and much safer.

Not everything has been cleared yet and I think we'll need some admin help. There's still the speed fixing, the DR fixing, the 3rd DR level to be sure about, the black hole feat, whatever individual feat happened (like Sonoko blocking attacks that hurt Mankai!Karin with her shield) and I think we'll need a new Key for everyone because the girls only have 1 fairy in YnS, so some powers are gone.

I'm also entering exam week at university, so I'll be busy.

So what would that mean in regards to AP? If anyone it would probably apply to Shinju Yuna but anyone else?

Well the Shinju itself isn't Universe-sized, its forcefield is. So what does that say about Yuna's AP?

honestly i don't know, i thought that Yuuna was 2-C as you said 'cause she apparently affected a space bigger than a universe and absorbed the Shinjuu, i watched the episode some hours ago and i don't remember that they stated that the fire was the rest of the earth, that place should be outside the universe sized tree

Yuuna was powered by Shinju yes, but it was a dying Shinju. Its power was severely weakened. Shinju's powers were distributed through the 6 remaining Fairies, and even if it absorbed the fairies back in the end, it wouldn't have been enough to kill the Heavenly Gods. Gyuuki couldn't even stop Yuuna's curse that came from the HG, so Shinju regaining enough power to let Yuuna kill them seems impossible. That's why I didn't go with 2-C: I don't think the HG are dead, but they were injured enough to be repelled from their control of Earth.

Maybe we could bump her up to 3-B or 3-A, for injuring the Heavenly Gods enough to force them away from the earth?

Also, I don't think Shinju's forcefield is truly universe-sized, I think this was a mistake/figure of speech/hyperbole, whatever you want to call it. Because remember, only a small portion of Japan was still under Shinju's rule, so his forcefield protected only that remaining land, not the entire universe

If we knew the extent of the HG's control (Solar System, Galaxy, Universe), we'd able to say where Shinju-Yuuna stands... Maybe there's more info in NoWaYu and KuMeYu but I haven't read them yet

Agreed on bumping, disagreed on 3-A. Considering the HG likely cover the Universe, Shinju only covers a small part of Japan and Yuuna likely only pushed the HG back (we can't affirm she killed them, since Shinju was dying, and since Yuuna didn't kill the HG, she can't be 3-A as the HG are 3-A), I'd say 3-B is the highest we could safely go. You'd have to write a justification for the Tier when you update it, though

I added the changes. Tho can one of you remove her tier 4 tag? I can't seen to do it from my phone.

I just thought of something. In S2, all Heroes are nerfed to having only 1 fairy, including Sonoko, which reduces the amount of abilities of each character. Should we have new keys for S2 Hero and S2 Mankai?

That'd make sense yeah. I'm really busy with school today tho so if it's akright could you handle that??

I read the Nogi Wakaba LN and also Kusunoki Mebuki LN and I think I can help you. First of all, in Nogi Wakaba they explain us that the World of Flames will disappear only when the HG where destroyed, so, Yuuna destroy the HG once for all. Also, in Kusunoki Mebuki they explain us about the power of the HG can increase the fire outside Shikoku. Yuuna destroy the HG and restored the world's reality, also, Yuuna's Great Mankai it's inspired in a Kami (a God in Shintoism religion) and the HG in Amaterasu (also it can be based in the Gods who created the world). In fact, the Leo Vertex was strong enough to alter the reality of the world by making blow himself so, the HG should be and can be do the same thing in a bigger scale. That's my contribution, I hope you can use it

So from that we can safely say that Great Mankai Yuna IS 3-A. Also, if the Leo Vertex was the one who caused the fires all across the earth, that'd put it at High 6-A right? Meaning the girls should all be in the 6 tier.

Sfghik
Sure, I have some pages of the manga adaptation of Nogi Wakaba, a fragment from "Sonoko in Reminiscence" which told you about the world's logic been altered and a post in the Wiki of the series where is wrote about Leo Vertex and how he altered the reality
Tell me if you can't read it clearly

Tdfybhjk
This are the abilities of the Leo Vertex, I have to read again Nogi Wakaba to find the exactly moment I was talking but when I found it I surely post here. But don't worry, all the information I told you it's oficial but I understand why are you asking for proofs. I will give you all the proofs you need

Back