• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for Ichigo's Complete Fullbring

This one. [1]

Shouldn't that form be at least Town level? Compare to his old one, since he merged both his Shinigami powers, and Fullbring powers together. [2]

Ginjo is powerscale to him, and he use the powers he stole from Ichigo to match his new Shinigami form, but when Ichigo beat him it was clear that he was holding back. [3], [4], [5], [6],[7]

The Fullbring's Tsukishima, Chad, and Yukio should also powerscale. After receiving Ichigo's powers Yukio manage to create a whole replica of Karakura Town [8], [9] , [10]

Tsukishima manage to fight Byakuya. [11],[12], and Ichigo did this to him.[13]

Chad also manage against Ichigo as well. [14], [15],[16], [17]

You can ask LordAizenSama and KuuIchigo to help with evaluating this.

Wasn't the point of his fullbring form to get back his shinigami powers? he had a really small part of shinigami power leftover but it's really insignificant. to the point where he can't see Rukia and other Shinigami, So I don't think he scales to his old shinigami self

I agree with LordAizenSama. As for your contention that Yukio should be town level for creating a replica of Karakura Town; it is a hax.

Then how does Ginjo powerscale to Ichigo's Town lvl Ap? He said it himself, he would be dead if it wasn't for the power he stole from Ichigo. Meaning Ichigo was Town lvl in that form. His fullbring was a merge form of both shinigami, and Hollow which transcend shinigami. Also, his shinigami powers were small, but what they use was the reiatsu on his substituted badge. He couldn't see shinigami, because Ginjo took his powers, and with them Ginjo and the other fullbringers could see the shinigami. So is not a big deal.

It was ginjo and ichigos fullbring power together. That does not mean ginjo's own durability did not contribute to his survival.

Also the combined powers of 2 people does not have to add up via addition, it can easily have (and likely) multiply his power, in the same way Vegito is many times more powerful then Goku and vegetas power together

The points here seem weak, and I don't think i'll be changing my mind.

Ginjo matched Ichigo after he got his shinigami powers back with fullbring so that's fine.

I see your point, but isn't that an assumption, and one that contradicts the exposition of the one who stole the power? We should not be assuming things, and go with what was told, and show. Otherwise we would need some evidence, to contradict what was said.

Back