• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Upgrade for CW Flash

I've been trying to figure out howw strong Post Amp S4 Barry was, and the answer was kind of hiding in plain sight. In 4x23, the satellite crashing into the earth was
The Flash Satellite Scan
going to cause an extinction and "blast them back into the stone age."

Isn't that a life-wiping feat? If so,then destroying the satellite is a High 6-A feat. And Barry should be at least half of that feat, with XS accomodating for the other half of that feat. However, it seems as though Barry would have been able to perform this feat on his own, as Legends of Tomorrow, for example, shows that even before Nora went back in time, the satellite must have been stopped by Barry, hence the existence of human life in 2049 and so forth.

Do you guys agree with this? This was really all I could contribute to finding how strong Barry after his amp was.

I don't know. I don't care about Flash. Sh*tty writers cannot realise of his inconsistency. I know this is low budget show so must take this into consideration but lmao Flash has shitty low ends. Supergirl is much more consistent with her showings

The statement isn't solid enough for high 6-A imo

We also tried calcing this before, and with rough values for the satellite's size the results were only around Large Town level

I was just presenting a possible answer. Another option is to take the kinetic energy of Barry himself running that fast or moving the guards in Season 4 at that speed. Since he did save some guards before running into the Breach, didn't he?

Kinetic energy regulations have been changed, moving people at high speeds no longer counts as acceptable KE without further context

Andytrenom said:
Kinetic energy regulations have been changed, moving people at high speeds no longer counts as acceptable KE without further context
That's ridiculous, moving yourself at high speeds not counting as KE was bad enough.

If moving yourself at high speeds counted for KE by default, then every single person who had a feat above 1k Mach would be around the power of nuclear bombs, and that's what really would be ridiculous

Applying physics to gauge a character's power doesn't always work since it leads to obviously inflated results in many cases, and in fiction characters can very, VERY often exert city busting energy without punching at near lightspeed or move at near lightspeed without being able to exert city busting energy, that's why until proven otherwise we don't assume a character's movement speed has a scientifically sound relation with their attack potency

This is the Flash, speed is his thing, he generates power through speed. We don't have to worry about any type of busting going on when the Speed Force exists. I'm still for it.

He does produce a lot of force by punching, but moving a person is never portrayed that way. By your same logic, it's entirely possible that he might not even have to worry about the power required to move a person while running at high speeds.

@Maverick The breech feat was done at FTL speeds, so that's a no-go.

Back