• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cw flash big tier upgrade (speed force)

First of all, greetings to all of you

As you all know, speed force is at the level of h1c in vsbw. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Speed_Force_(CW)
Barry both destroys this speed force and withstands the lightning of the speed force, wally confirms that Barry destroyed the speed force.

Evidence :

Agree (those who agree with H1c): @Zeinx1

Disagree :

Neutral :

No Barry didn't kill the speed force. The spectra did. Hard disagree

Hayır Barry Hız Gücü'nü öldürmedi. Spektrum bunu yaptı. kesinlikle katılmıyorum
Barry destroyed the speed force, then he created his own fake speed force, then the crisis moment occurred and he recreated Specter. I prefer you to watch the series properly.

First of all, greetings to all of you

As you all know, speed force is at the level of h1c in vsbw. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Speed_Force_(CW)
Barry both destroys this speed force and withstands the lightning of the speed force, wally confirms that Barry destroyed the speed force.

Evidence :

Agree (those who agree with H1c): @Zeinx1

Disagree :

Neutral :

I forgot to talk about the first scene. The first scen is bloodwork infecting Barry mind. The thing is Barry is an avatar chosen for the forces. His presence makes them stronger and his absence vastly weaker. So as bloodwork was corrupting Barry it was corrupting the speed force. It's not ap related. It's more like he is an anchor.

Besides why would the speed force purposely try to kill its anchor. The lightning is obviously not h1c

Barry destroyed the speed force, then he created his own fake speed force, then the crisis moment occurred and he recreated Specter. I prefer you to watch the series properly.
Don't accuse someone of not watching a show like that.
You're wrong. The specter is just well God's wrath I guess and it has to have a human host as that is the only weakness attached to it. During crisis Oliver became the host. the multiverse was destroyed and Barry lacked energy to run through the speed force. Specter gave him a little energy and it made the speed force die. Fast forward and Barry never created the speed force in any meaningful way to scale ap. A spark of the forces were already contained in iris . They then created it from that using a machine I guess combined with all other forces.

I forgot to talk about the first scene. The first scen is bloodwork infecting Barry mind. The thing is Barry is an avatar chosen for the forces. His presence makes them stronger and his absence vastly weaker. So as bloodwork was corrupting Barry it was corrupting the speed force. It's not ap related. It's more like he is an anchor.

Besides why would the speed force purposely try to kill its anchor. The lightning is obviously not h1c
It's not about what affects Barry anyway, the issue is that Barry exceeds the durability of Speed Force.

Kimseyi böyle bir programı izlememekle suçlamayın.
Yanılıyorsun. Hayalet, sanırım Tanrı'nın gazabıdır ve ona bağlı tek zayıf nokta olduğundan, bir insan barındırıcıya sahip olması gerekir. Kriz sırasında Oliver ev sahibi oldu. çoklu evren yok edildi ve Barry'nin hız kuvvetinden geçecek enerjisi yoktu. Spectre ona biraz enerji verdi ve bu hız kuvvetinin ölmesine neden oldu. Hızlı ileri sardık ve Barry ap'yi ölçeklendirmek için hiçbir zaman hız kuvvetini anlamlı bir şekilde yaratmadı. Güçlerin bir kıvılcımı iriste zaten mevcuttu. Daha sonra sanırım diğer tüm güçlerle birleştirilmiş bir makine kullanarak bunu yarattılar.
We don't give it because it creates AP, I give it because it has already exceeded its durability.

Don't accuse someone of not watching a show like that.
You're wrong. The specter is just well God's wrath I guess and it has to have a human host as that is the only weakness attached to it. During crisis Oliver became the host. the multiverse was destroyed and Barry lacked energy to run through the speed force. Specter gave him a little energy and it made the speed force die. Fast forward and Barry never created the speed force in any meaningful way to scale ap. A spark of the forces were already contained in iris . They then created it from that using a machine I guess combined with all other forces.
This isn't the only place where Speed Force exceeds its durability, I can throw that in as well.

In the first video, Barry just throws The Speed Force out of his mind and nothing else.

In the second video, The Speed Force said that Barry didn't kill its, it died because of what Barry did. Also in the rest of the episode, it is understood that it was spectre. Also, The Speed Force isn't really dying, it was just experiencing a critical energy imbalance and by the very nature of his being, it can't die.

start from minute 2

You are completely missing the context of this video. The Speed Force doesn't attack Barry because it doesn't want to kill him and doesn't even take any damage from Barry's attack. And we've already seen that Barry is completely helpless against The Speed Force.

This thread is complete nonsense and has no valid basis, no screening and should be closed.

Back