• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade acasuality type 3 for Scarlett Witch and Doctor Strange

hello, Today I'm going to discuss possible upgrades for Wanda Maximoff and Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Maddnes. In this feat, The characters I mentioned earlier have variants of themselves in other universes. and their original bodies were unharmed if the variant bodies were attacked. In my opinion, the achievements of Dr Strange and Wanda Maximoff are enough to get the type 3 acasuality criteria.

feats :

(variant)

(wanda vs the Illuminati)
(This is Wanda's real body after the fight with the Illuminati and Dr Strange.)

(even dr strange is fighting with his variant which is sinister strange)

sorry if my english is messy, i used google translate to make this thread. have a nice day

huh, I just watched MoM a couple of days ago and from my point of view, this doesn't give both Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch any acausality type 3... at all

the reason why is because their other universe counterpart didn't so call "replace them" when they die or cease to exist, if you want to find an examples for acausality type 3, Evelyn part 2 is one of the good example for this as she can replace herself with any version of herself in the multiverse

while Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch didn't get harmed when they inhibit the body of their other universe' counterpart is because dreamwalk let them possess their other universe' counterpart for a limited amount of time from what I remember, which it shouldn't be applicable to Dr. Strange anymore since the darkhold is destroyed by Scarlet witch, and it's a text book of possession

conclusion? I disagree for the acausal type 3 for Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch

Doesn't it have to be the same person/ multiple existence?
Dr Strange there has a dual existence, he has another version of himself that is in a different universe. The other versions of him also have different personalities and even traits.

Dr Strange there has a dual existence, he has another version of himself that is in a different universe. The other versions of him also have different personalities and even traits.
They still aren't him though. Go look up rimuru's multiple existence and you'll see the difference

ya, saya baru saja menonton MoM beberapa hari yang lalu dan dari sudut pandang saya, ini tidak memberikan Dr. Strange atau Scarlet Witch tipe acausality tipe 3... sama sekali

alasannya adalah karena rekan alam semesta mereka yang lain tidak memanggil "ganti mereka" ketika mereka mati atau tidak ada lagi, jika Anda ingin menemukan contoh untuk tipe acausality 3, Evelyn bagian 2 adalah salah satu contoh yang baik untuk ini sebagai dia bisa mengganti dirinya dengan versi dirinya di multiverse

sementara Dr. Strange dan Scarlet Witch tidak dirugikan ketika mereka menghambat tubuh rekan alam semesta mereka yang lain adalah karena dreamwalk membiarkan mereka memiliki rekan alam semesta mereka yang lain untuk waktu yang terbatas dari apa yang saya ingat, yang seharusnya tidak berlaku untuk Dr. Strange lagi karena darkhold dihancurkan oleh penyihir Scarlet, dan itu adalah buku teks milik

kesimpulan? Saya tidak setuju untuk tipe acausal 3 untuk Dr. Strange dan Scarlet Witch
Yes, that's right, the original body wasn't attacked due to the effects given by the darkhold, but wouldn't it still meet the criteria for type 3 acasuality or maybe limited? and isn't the criteria set by vsb to be to have his other self from a different universe/timeline and his original body unaffected by the attack if his other self is hit? cmiiw. In my opinion the feats of Dr Strange are concrete enough to get type 3 acasuality or just limited type 3 with darkhold

Yes, that's right, the original body wasn't attacked due to the effects given by the darkhold, but wouldn't it still meet the criteria for type 3 acasuality or maybe limited? and isn't the criteria set by vsb to be to have his other self from a different universe/timeline and his original body unaffected by the attack if his other self is hit? cmiiw. In my opinion the feats of Dr Strange are concrete enough to get type 3 acasuality or just limited type 3 with darkhold
Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.

aight then

Back