• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Universal feat for Susanoomon?

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Heya!

So I was reading up on the Digimon Wiki and I found this.

Told of in Oriental legends, it is the strongest destructive god and the god which governs over Regenerationn. It is told that when the Network System descends into chaos, it will erase the existing system, and create a new one.

This claim is sourced from an official Digimon Reference book, by the way.

The "Network" is more or less the entire Internet, and thus where the Digital World resides. Since the Digital World is generally referred to as a parallel universe to our own, I guess it could be assumed this is a universe feat.

Sources:

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Susanoomo

http://wikimon.net/Susanoomo

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Network#Internet

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Network

Susanoomon is the result of the union of the powers of 10 legendary warriors.

Profile of some legendary warriors.

Ancient-Volcamon is described as capable of creating an explosion comparable to a small Big Bang

Ancient-Sphinxmon is described as being that governs death and destruction to all who live or exist.

Besides having sealed Lucemon (Child), a part of the power of Lucemon was transmitted to the three archangels Digimon, including Seraphimon that even in dying can generate power equal to a Big Bang (Testament ).

Lucemon (Child) was still so powerful that sealed Huanglongmon in the center of the world. (Digimon Life)

Susanoomon was able to keep and win Lucemon FM, FM Lucemon won KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon with great ease.

Kaisergreymon and MagnaGarurumon are the result of the powers in merger 10 legendary spirits.

KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon itself has to be high level multiversal and above any Ancient, since Hyper Evolution is superior Evolution Double and Dual Evolution is said to have power equal to an Ancient.

-Aldamon (Evolution Double / Agnimon + Vritramon) was able to win ShadowSeraphimon with ease, he did not get to feel their attacks, received 3 Seven Hells followed without feeling, Shadow Seraphimon has all Seraphimon capabilities added to the Mercuremon, and that their Seven Hells coup has power superior to the Testament.

-Vritramon (Spirit Beast) was able to survive the Shadow Seraphimon of Testamet which is probably higher than Seraphimon who has power equal to the Big Bang.

Obs> ShadowSeraphimon not have to give up your life to accomplish the Testament as the Seraphimon because ShadowSeraphimon is a union of spirits and is not exactly alive.

No, as in you need like a staff member like an admin to agree, after all this is a big change.

Okay..

Almost all Digimon profiles are wrong, it seems that only a summarized anime .. Digimon is one of the most powerful verses from fiction.

SomebodyStupid said:
No, as in you need like a staff member like an admin to agree, after this is a big change.
But there is the option of editing, could edit submitted evidence? Or only under supervision of an ADM?

Well, really none of the staff members know anything about didgimon, which make it difficult to judge, because the frachise is branched out over over so many medias. I have no idea about how canon the sources you showed are or about how canon over all of digimon even works.

If it is correct that he can destroy and recreate the universe and that people he can be scaled of can create big bangs, I would guess universal is fine for his AP.

DontTalk said:
Well, really none of the staff members know anything about didgimon, which make it difficult to judge, because the frachise is branched out over over so many medias. I have no idea about how canon the sources you showed are or about how canon over all of digimon even works.
If it is correct that he can destroy and recreate the universe and that people he can be scaled of can create big bangs, I would guess universal is fine for his AP.
Virtually everything is canonical in the franchise, few works are disregarded in general, such as X-Evolution, the overall development always aims to cover everything that is done (Ryo games are an example). On the profiles all are valid, the ones that are used are Digimon Reference Book and Digimon Fortune / Digimon Collectors , but even the profiles of little letters are valid and Bandai finally gave a great example in the current game Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth 'where information from two little letters of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is the founder of the Royal Knights is shown and has an important role after the victory over the Mother Eater

As DontTalk said, we don't really know anything about Digimon, so it is very possible that the pages are unreliable.

BillCipher326 said:
Thanks for the info, I didn't know all that!

I understand that the mods and admins aren't into Digimon, it's a pretty hard series to get into nowadays. With 7 largely unconnected anime series (Adventure 01, 02, Tri, Tamers, Frontier, Data Squad, XROS Wars) and even more video games and manga, which are pretty much all consindered canon in some way or another.

While I can't vouch for what BillCpher said completely, I can at least attest that his source is legit.

In other words..

bumpity bump bump.

Susanoomon is probably multiversal+

Aldamon could resist Testament(Big Bang), Susanoomon it is much more powerful than Aldamon(Double Evolution) or Kaisergreymon(HyperEvolution).

Well, I think that the energy of a big bang explosion is only Universe level/3-A, and as such higher levels should still end up at 3-A, but I may have to ask DarkLK about it. He invented the system after all, and I am not always sure how to determine the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C.

Just the fact of Susanoomon power to destroy and recreate the Digital World is a higher dimension makes him above universal.

If we leave the universe (3D) still we would have to climb 6 higher dimensions, each bigger than the last to arrive at the outer edge of the Digital World.(Source:Qinglongmon)

Driger-God said:
Aldamon could resist Testament(Big Bang), Susanoomon it is much more powerful than Aldamon(Double Evolution) or Kaisergreymon(HyperEvolution).
No Rodri, please no hauhahahahauahuahua.

Probably Multiversal level.

BillCipher326 said:
Driger-God said:
No Rodri, please no hauhahahahauahuahua.
Probably Multiversal level.
Lucas, Kaisergreymon probably multiversal level.

Considering that it is stronger than Dynasmon and Crusadermon.

Dynasmon and Crusadermon are able to win Cheribymon Evil (Boost) in one hit.

Cherubimon Evil (Nerf) won Aldamon and BeoWolfmon playing.

Aldamon does not even feel power punches above universal, Shadow Seraphimon shooting 3 Seven Hells and he does not come to retreat, Seven Hells is more potent than the Testament (Big Bang)

Susanoomon is comparable Lucemon FM, Lucemon FM solos Kaisergreymon e Magnagarurumon playing

Well, even if the Digi World is 9-D, it should probably not automatically make lots of characters within it 9-D, unless they are explicitly stated as such.

We would need serious proof for such massive upgrades.

Antvasima said:
Well, even if the Digi World is 9-D, it should probably not automatically make lots of characters within it 9-D, unless they are explicitly stated as such.
Susanoomon is comparable to Lucemon FM or ever stronger.

Lucemon FM manipulate the Dark Area(Dimension Higher) for her swallow the Digital World and Real World.

We will need some references/proof for that.

Driger-God said:
Antvasima said:
Susanoomon is comparable to Lucemon FM or ever stronger.
Lucemon FM manipulate the Dark Area(Dimension Higher) for her swallow the Digital World and Real World.
I don't think that classifies as multiversal.

ImagoDesattrolante escreveu:
BillCipher326 escreveu: Mais da metade dos Digimon são Multiversal + \ -
Pfft, certo. Isso é uma suposi├º├úo muito hil├írio sem provas para apoi├í-la.
Do not guess, Apocalymon, BelialVamdemon and among others show made of multiversal level.

Virtually all final boss has made this level.

Susanoomon is the god of creation and destruction more powerful, it is not wrong to put him as multiversal, beings who composes it already able to show fight and win universal level beings and multiversal.

After ShadowSeraphimon all major villains of Digimon Frontier had power far beyond a simple big bang, the very ShadowSeraphimon had abilities above a big bang but still was below Evil Cherubimon, Dynasmon and Crusadermon, all these lost for beings that compose the Susanoomon.

Back