• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Universal feat for Susanoomon?

Are we really resorting to this?

If you haven't noticed, I'm the one who has been going around buffing all of the Digimon profiles. So before you go and start mouthing off like that I suggest you do your research first.

Second, I'm not saying your arguments are unfounded, but there is a MASSIVE gap between 2-C and 2-B. The difference between blowing up 10-50 Universes and 1001 is incredibly substantial.

A universe bigger than our own does not make it 6-D. Our universe size is 45,800,000 Lightyears wide because it's as far as we can observe it with our current technology. It could very well be bigger than that, but we simply can't determine it.

6-D is when a character is strong enough to blow up 10^500 Universes. I assure you, the Digital World is NOT that big (otherwise there's no way the Digital World would hit max capacity as it did in the scenarios of X-Evolution and Crusaders).

9-D is even larger, which is literally infinity x 8-D, which is infinity x 7-D e.t.c.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
One question, are you guy hater of Digimom?
Well, Arthur and Driger post many arguments and proofs.
No. Digimon is one of my favorite series ever, lol. Like, ever. Why does everyone say everyone's a hater/downplayer these days?
I think it's his way of doing things here that are going through is printing.

Even showing the dimensional system that applies the digital world you seem immutable as their vision around the verse.

Being a 9D dimension is far above the multiverse classification.

I'm not being immutable, but I'm saying your reasoning is flawed. There is a huge gap between Multi-Universal and Multiversal and I highly doubt the Digital World is as large as 10^500 x infinity Universes.

Seriously, can we get a few mods in here? This is getting ridiculous.

Driger-God said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
One question, are you guy hater of Digimom?
Well, Arthur and Driger post many arguments and proofs.
No. Digimon is one of my favorite series ever, lol. Like, ever. Why does everyone say everyone's a hater/downplayer these days?
I think it's his way of doing things here that are going through is printing.
Even showing the dimensional system that applies the digital world you seem immutable as their vision around the verse.

Being a 9D dimension is far above the multiverse classification.
It's not 9D.

Reppuzan said:
I'm willing to accept 2-C Susanoomon at this point, but anything above that is absolutely ridiculous.
Universal? Likewise, that would seem reasonable. Now we wait for an admin, or go get one.

Reppuzan escreveu:
Será que estamos realmente recorrer a isso?

Se você não tenha notado, eu sou o único que vem acontecendo em torno de desbaste todos os perfis de Digimon. Portanto, antes de ir e começar a abocanhar fora como que eu sugiro que você faça a sua primeira investigação.

Segundo, eu n├úo estou dizendo que seus argumentos s├úo infundados, mas h├í uma enorme lacuna entre 2-C e 2-B. A diferen├ºa entre explodir 10-50 Universos e 1001 é incrivelmente substancial.

Um universo maior do que o nosso próprio n├úo o faz 6-D. Nosso tamanho do universo é 45,800,000 Lightyears grande porque é t├úo longe quanto podemos observ├í-lo com a nossa tecnologia atual. Poderia muito bem ser maior do que isso, mas nós simplesmente n├úo podemos determinar isso.

6-D é quando um personagem é forte o suficiente para explodir 10 ^ 500 Universos. Eu lhe asseguro, o mundo digital n├úo é t├úo grande (caso contr├írio, n├úo h├í como o mundo digital atingiria capacidade m├íxima, como o fez nos cen├írios de X-Evolution e cruzados).

9-D é ainda maior, que é literalmente infinito x 8-D, que é infinito x 7-D etc

Calm, you seem stressed.

I understand welfare difference, but ...

I did not say a larger universe than our equals 6D, do not misunderstand what I mean.

So far I have spoken of a higher set of dimensions with dimensional structure our universe (3D).

Layer 1 is a layer having human universe (3D) in and extends beyond this, probably 4D.

Layer 2, Layer 1 has expands and in addition, would likely have 5D.

Until you reach the Digital World that is repeated over and over again.

I do not claim merely to be higher, but to follow the dimensional system.

Because it could not reach its peak?

Additional layers are additional universes. Not additional layers of dimensions. Having a few dozen universes doesn't make it 9-D.

I checked through all of the linked images, and no explicit mention was made of higher dimensions as far as I could see (but then again, I don't understand either Portugese or Spanish).

Man, they are not additional universes are larger and complex dimensions above the real world (3D).

Each acts as a higher dimensional layer.

And the Digital World encompasses all of them, the Digital World is considered the largest dimension existentially speaking.

It has dimensions of the size of the human universe and has much larger and higher dimensions, inside her has dimensions that exceed their own size.

The very Wizardmon have said that even if all the resources of the human universe to be used they could not measure the Digital World.

The afrmativa that Digital World is a dimensional space 9D is quite consistent and this scan shows more or less what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/Mrs1aix.jpg

Antvasima escreveu:
Eu verifiquei através de todas as imagens vinculadas, e nenHuman men├º├úo expl├¡cita foi feito de dimens├Áes mais elevadas, tanto quanto eu podia ver (mas, novamente, eu n├úo entendo tanto portugu├¬s ou espanhol).
If it is possible then I'll bring the scan in English.

But even the site of the Konaka the layers are higher dimensions.

Driger-God said:
Antvasima escreveu:
Eu verifiquei através de todas as imagens vinculadas, e nenHuman men├º├úo expl├¡cita foi feito de dimens├Áes mais elevadas, tanto quanto eu podia ver (mas, novamente, eu n├úo entendo tanto portugu├¬s ou espanhol).

This is not remotely necessary to get your points across.

I'd rather continue this debate when in possession of my scan's.

Or even after talking to an acquaintance of ExecutorN0 who work in the development of Digimon, since he has scans of Japanese games with original profile.

You will need explicit mentions of higher-dimensional space, not just "layers", which can be interpreted different ways.

Also, please stop quoting translations of other people's posts.

Driger-God said:
Or even after talking to an acquaintance of ExecutorN0 who work in the development of Digimon, since he has scans of Japanese games with original profile.
Seriously after a while half the planet will know this secret: v Aznable should not have revealed about his participation in the development of the XW :v

Antvasima said:
You will need explicit mentions of higher-dimensional space, not just "layers", which can be interpreted different ways.
Also, please stop quoting translations of other people's posts.
Yes, I know that.

Not a problem, the problem is that I'm without my pc, ie.

Without my scan to prove what I say, I try to go after them again to be able to prove it.

But anything below Galaxy is not enough to describe the power of a mega Digimon. Digimon Adventure Novel snippet> Evolution of Greymon

"This is a Digimon Adventure Novel stretch> It's about the evolution of the level Digimon Champion. " Taichi's blue device immediately glowed. Its gauge ascended until it broke past the critical point. Rising to a level high up that could not be physically seen in the Digital World, it became a dazzling light when it reached its summit, exploding into what appeared at a glance to look like a bulky, disordered mass of information. This flow of information was at a scale that could rival the galaxy, and pieces of it that reacted to the light were selected. G R E Y M O N Each of the small fragments of information glowed as they gathered together and flowed towards a specific point. The tumbling sequence of light became a helix, which rained down invisibly on the data that would equip Agumon. The information describing his form was rewritten in a flash, and it even called in for greater mass until, with a blaze of light that looked like flames, he transformed. "Agumon, evolve! Greymon!"

Executor N0 said:
Driger-God said:
Seriously after a while half the planet will know this secret: v Caio should not have revealed about his participation in the development of the XW :v
Being known is good, but it was you who cite his name.

There is something called hyperbole Driger-God. You seem to be blind to it.

If Greymon was as powerful as you say there was no way he could have been beaten by Devimon or Piedmon.

Besides galaxy level information =/= galaxy level power. The internet is a vast source of information and contains billions if not trillions of articles, at least a million of which are about the vast reaches of space.

Yet at the same time the amount of information on the internet (if compiled) is about as large as a strawberry.

I see well hyperboles, only Devimon is a Champion level Digimon basis.

Devimon was absorbing energy from darkness to rule all worlds.

He was far from regular basis.

Ours was time I did not see an argument based on the "internet". And yet, this argument does not make sense.

No, Reppuzan seems to be correct. Please permanently drop this matter Driger.

Well, I have not found the scan of the layers.

But I've found over the Digital World where Wizardmon talks about the human universe (3D) is a part of the Digital World, soon after he mentions that it exists in a higher structural level that the real world (3D).

http://i.imgur.com/FpDLQFO.png

On the previous page it deals with something like what Reppuzan speak.

They question if that world was like something "virtual reality", so they cites for this would need a computer to run the Digital World, only that even if the entire human universe is used it could not process the Digital World by its complexity .

Arguments based as "internet" alone are contradictory as the "Internet" is a plan apart, Digital World is not on the Internet. .The layers I send tomorrow

Executor N0 said:
The digital world does not exist on the network, it is left explicit that the internet only serves as a link between the digital world and the real world. http://i.imgur.com/AZybDzQ.png?1

Somehow I missed that..I love Digimon, but most of the lore always confused me.

But as others stated, he has other universal feats, such as being comparable with Lucemon, who if I'm not mistaken, defeated Huanglongmon.

By the looks of things, he's at least 3-A and maybe 2-C if the multi-layer Digital World diagram is accepted.

Otherwise, we've gotten completely off topic since we're currently discussing whether or not everyone else is universal or not.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Darkanine said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Is this concluded?
Concluded on what exactly? Susanoomon being or not being Universal?
The whole Digimon being 9D thing.
Sounds reasonable, I think. I never quite grasped the concept of layered universes but others seem to agree with it.

Back