• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Universal feat for Susanoomon?

BillCipher326 said:
spanish....
Because you ALWAYS confuse the Brazilians with the Spanish ?? Our languages do not have anything like
Mistake, sorry, had no way to know you were from Brazil. But please translate.

BillCipher326 said:
spanish

Because you ALWAYS confuse the Brazilians with the Spanish ?? Our languages do not have anything like
Bill, both languages are similar so I'm reading Umineko in Spanish and not in English it is easier to comprender the language even though I have never had a single Spanish class

Thats ok.

This world is real, the human world

There are six layers between him and the physical layer of the digital world

The real enemy built his own world outside the digital world

We continue to evolve and the Digital World began its expansion concomitantly

Several worlds were created

And then...

Our territory was created for us we handle the stability and order in the Digital World, for us we were the most evolved

Arthur melo said:
BillCipher326 said:
spanish....
Bill, both languages are similar so I'm reading Umineko in Spanish and not in English it is easier to comprender the language even though I have never had a single Spanish class
Cala boca Arthur kkkkk

BillCipher326 said:
Thats ok.

And then...

Our territory was created for us we handle the stability and order in the Digital World, for us we were the most evolved
Several worlds...universes?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
Thats ok.

And then...

Several worlds...universes?
Worlds created are larger than the universe

Once again, it depends on the source.

Howwever, we do know that there are multiple universes even within the same continuity. For example, the little known Digimon mobile game Digimon Cursader has Yggdrasil invading another Server of the Digital World known as "The Illiad" which has a great emphasis on Greco-Roman Mythology. It was canceled a while back, but it shows that there is more than one universe in a continuity.

Digimon Xros Wars puts each Zone as equal to a Universe while other series have them as much smaller.

There are 6 layers (Higher Dimensions), each larger than the other.

The lowest layer is larger than the human universe.

Digital World there is an even higher plane than 6 layers.

And Dark Area, there is a seven plans above the Digital World.

Driger-God said:

Destroying the human universe is 2-C. All this looks is Multi Universal to me.

Reppuzan said:
Once again, it depends on the source.
Howwever, we do know that there are multiple universes even within the same continuity. For example, the little known Digimon mobile game Digimon Cursader has Yggdrasil invading another Server of the Digital World known as "The Illiad" which has a great emphasis on Greco-Roman Mythology. It was canceled a while back, but it shows that there is more than one universe in a continuity.

Digimon Xros Wars puts each Zone as equal to a Universe while other series have them as much smaller.
"Illiad" It is a world apart.

Other series? Which?

I spoke of Iliad, do not you remember Driger? It's a Digital World that is not hosted by Yggdrasil and is the home of the OT.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:

Destroying the human universe is 2-C. All this looks is Multi Universal to me.
Human universe? The human universe exists in a smaller dimensional scale.

It is much more fragile than the Digital World that exists above 6D.

Executor N0 escreveu:
eu falei de Il├¡ada, voc├¬ n├úo se lembra Driger? ├ë um mundo digital que n├úo est├í hospedado por Yggdrasil e é a casa da OT.
Sim

BillCipher326 said:
Imago, I advise you to read the Arthur links.
I did. I don't understand the language - so I got them translated. It looked only multi universal. Big universes are still a far cry from the smallest thing for a multiverse.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
Imago, I advise you to read the Arthur links.
I did. I don't understand the language - so I got them translated. It looked only multi universal. Big universes are still a far cry from the smallest thing for a multiverse.
Just the fact of being worlds dimensional layers above 6D already put up multiversal.

Each layer is a higher dimension with more complex dimensional structure.

That would have been nice to show first. Even then, it's not specified how many of those pocket universes exist. That would still put the god tiers at 2-C or 2-B at best.

BillCipher326 said:
One question, are you guy hater of Digimom?
Well, Arthur and Driger post many arguments and proofs.

No. Digimon is one of my favorite series ever, lol. Like, ever. Why does everyone say everyone's a hater/downplayer these days?

Back