• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Universal feat for Susanoomon?

Remembering zone is a universe, Lilithmon example, she was destroying an entire zone for staying angry.

I read that a zone has multiple parallel timelines, which would have mult-universal \ multversal. But need to confirm.

The Digital World varies from series to series in structure, size, and appearance (justified by the ever-changing Internet structure). At its largest it consists of dozens of different zones, each large enough to fit the populations of entire planets and requiring teleporters to traverse from zone to zone unless a Digimon is present that can create passages between them.

As shown in Digimon Next, there are dozens of galaxies and stars, proving that the Digital World is indeed a Universe. There are numerous characters in the series that could qualify for 3-A, but only a handful that would hit 2-C. Zeed is the only one I know of that definitely qualifies for 2-B.

There are also beings above Susanoomon though. Chronomon is a "Super Ultimate" class Digimon that's formed when Susanoomon is combined with Valdurmon, another FTL Digimon who completely invalidates attacks with Ill Will. Armamon (fun fact: his name literally means weapon in Latin) is able to fodderize Barbamon, a Demon Lord on par with Lucemon, and literally turn Barbamon into a sword for him to use. Barbamon is a Digimon who can harness all of the power of the Dark Area, which is literally the repository of every single deleted file in history, including every single deleted Digimon (making it a giant graveyard of sorts) and is as large if not larger than the Digital World itself. The he becomes even stronger by entering Burst Mode. I don't have the game (since it was only released in Japan and the fact that I can't read Japanese), so I can't exactly quantify this, but that's pretty notable don't you think?

Driger says each Digimon different franchise is a Multiverse (can actually be considered that each zone is a universe and all franchises are set in different existential complex), this would put Zeedmilleniummon at least High Megaverse (But ask the evidence to Driger he who has)

The thing is, few digimon have affected multiple timelines like that. I would take 3-A Susanoomon but putting him and other characters at 2-B without proof is kind of ridiculous.

Each Digimon franchise is its own continuity. I don't think it's a multiverse since the three largest places are the Dark Area, Digital World, and the Human Universe.

BillCipher326 said:
Driger says each Digimon different franchise is a Multiverse (can actually be considered that each zone is a universe and all franchises are set in different existential complex), this would put Zeedmilleniummon at least High Megaverse (But ask the evidence to Driger he who has)
Zeed's High Multiverse at best - considering he destroyed at least a few million universes.

Reppuzan escreveu:
O Mundo Digital varia de série a série em termos de estrutura, tamanho e apar├¬ncia (justificada pela estrutura de Internet em constante mudan├ºa). Na sua maior consiste em dezenas de zonas diferentes, cada uma grande o suficiente para atender ├ás popula├º├Áes de planetas inteiros e teleporters que exigem para atravessar de zona para zona, a menos que um Digimon est├í presente que pode criar passagens entre eles.
Como mostrado em Digimon Next, existem dezenas de gal├íxias e estrelas, provando que o mundo digital é realmente um Universo. Existem in├║meros personagens da série que poderia qualificar-se para 3-A, mas apenas um punhado que teria atingido 2-C. Zeed é o ├║nico que eu conhe├ºo que definitivamente se qualifica para 2-B.

H├í também s├úo seres acima Susanoomon embora. Chronomon é um "Super Final" Digimon classe que é formado quando Susanoomon é combinado com Valdurmon, outro FTL Digimon que invalida completamente os ataques com m├í vontade. Armamon (Curiosidade: seu nome significa literalmente arma em latim) é capaz de fodderize Barbamon, um Lorde Demônio a par com Lucemon, e literalmente transformar Barbamon em uma espada para ele usar. Barbamon é um Digimon que pode aproveitar toda a pot├¬ncia da ├ürea the Dark, o que é, literalmente, o repositório de todos os arquivos apagados ├║nico na história, incluindo cada Digimon eliminado (tornando-se um cemitério gigante das sortes) e é t├úo grande se n├úo maior que o próprio Mundo Digital. Em seguida, ele se torna ainda mais forte inserindo Burst Mode. Eu n├úo tenho o jogo (uma vez que só foi lan├ºado no Jap├úo eo fato de que eu n├úo posso ler japon├¬s), por isso n├úo posso exatamente quantificar esse, mas que é bastante not├ível, voc├¬ n├úo acha?

1-Zone is a concept applied only in DigiXros (Adventure + Savers) after the explosion of the original Digital World.

And yet the pre definitions given by Wizardmon is that they are equal in size and are as universes, the human universe itself is a simple zone only less structured, there are 108

2-Digimon Next does not show the Digital World, but the universe created by Neo.

3-Chronomon is not a god of creation and not destruction, which does not deny the statement about Susanoomon be the most powerful god in this regard, this statement made by the official database.

Barbatos is a demon lord well below Lucemon. Lucemon FM with power in the middle gave a beating in various demon lords

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
We will need some references/proof for that.
http://imgur.com/t5Af7bV(From:Digimon Savers: Another Mission)
Lucemon FM still claim to be an immortal, infinite and absolute.
The Digimon Reference Book still puts him as an equal to God
And yet he's only planet level. Equal to god? What ranking is that?
I do not know where he is only level planet, Vademon in Digimon Adventure Novel destroyed star with single shot.

The evolution of Greymon was described as rivaling one galaxy.

Both are less than flies across the Lucemon FM or Susanoomon.

Means it rivals God in power. God is a minimally multiversal, and he is the creator of the Digital World. Some references refer him as a being of infinite power.

Driger-God said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
Means it rivals God in power. God is a minimally multiversal, and he is the creator of the Digital World. Some references refer him as a being of infinite power.
God is just a title.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
God is just a title.
wat

BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
God is just a title.
wat
GoW has gods, and they're just island level - it's not a showing of instant multiversal power.

Why did my statement get translated into Spanish?

Still, it's because he created a new Digital World and became it.

Chronomon was derived from a program designed to take down Yggdrasil (the 2-C governor of the Digital World), which still above the 3-A Susanoomon's feat.

It is presumed that Barbamon is on the same level as Lucemon FM since he wouldn't be a Demon Lord class being otherwise. Otherwise he'd merely be a servant. Thdey don't have to be equal, but comparable (i.e. Goku is on the same level as Vegeta, but one can be stronger than the other depending on the situation). Plus Barbamon was able to hatch a plan to fuse with Yggdrasil and succeeded, only to be cut down by the Arbitrators VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon (which is one of the feats that put them at 2-C).

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
God is just a title.
Usually yes.

But this case is said to be called God.

Same as the archangels guard.

Reppuzan said:

Chronomon was derived from a program designed to take down Yggdrasil (the 2-C governor of the Digital World), which still above the 3-A Susanoomon's feat.

It is presumed that Barbamon is on the same level as Lucemon FM since he wouldn't be a Demon Lord class being otherwise. Otherwise he'd merely be a servant. Thdey don't have to be equal, but comparable (i.e. Goku is on the same level as Vegeta, but one can be stronger than the other depending on the situation). Plus Barbamon was able to hatch a plan to fuse with Yggdrasil and succeeded, only to be cut down by the Arbitrators VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon (which is one of the feats that put them at 2-C).
Yeah, I know they're 2-C - but I don't see multiversal stuff happening.

BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
The human world, your universe
Explain to me what's happening - the picture is too small. Either way, what?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
I've posted what he says;

The human World, you universe

BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
So it's universe sized?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
So it's universe sized?
Yes, the universe have the sized of a normal universe, infinity

BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
BillCipher326 said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Driger-God said:
Arthur melo said:
Antvasima said:
So it's universe sized?
Yes, the universe have the sized of a normal universe, infinity
Oh boy, here we go. You mean 4-D space time continuum?

Reppuzan said:

He did not create a new digital world.

He created a universe only.

Neo is not a Digimon, conceptually it is the future.

Chronomon was created to destroy everything, not only Yggdrasil.

And yet an avatar of Yggdrasil in Digimon Savers hit across equip the Dats.

If you want to consider Perfect Digimon in Digimon Savers was almost universal. (Insekimon)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GonCURfALB8

Lucemon FM is described as the strongest Hell Lord, Barbathos is far superior to BelialVandemon (Multiversal Tier), but is still far from being rival for Lucemon.

Back