• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Travis Touchdown and Lifting Strength Upgrade

So Travis is athletic human for being able to suplex people right? of course people Travis really never uses his full lifting strength at all in the first game. But one thing is for sure his strength should be way higher, Travis is stronger than Death Metal (No More Heroes) who is also athletic human for "being able to lift his sword" but the thing is I'm pretty sure swinging around a huge beam sword made of metal at transonic speeds casually with one hand should be higher than athletic human, this should warrant around class 5 strength [1] [2] and to get rid of any doubts Travis doesn't scale, he did this after their fight [3] and Travis can also suplex people way larger than him casually [4]

Another ability I want to add to Travis's profile is reactive power level and/or evolution it is stated many times throughout the series that Travis gets stronger the more he fights this explains how he went from 9-A to low 7-C by fighting Holly Summers then Dr. Letz Shake in a day.

Shouldn't most of the main cast have a reactive power level, Travis included? At least the Travis Strikes Again versions, as fighting quite literally gains them tangible amounts of experience that can increase their statistics, and the change is permanent as it persists into the real world.

Only Travis, Shinobu and Bad Girl would have RPL at least in the first game I haven't played much of Travis Strikes Again

Fair. the TSA version of RPL would only apply to Travis, Shinobu, Bad Girl (and by proxy her dad, since it's stated that they have the exact same powerset, her abilities are just innately stronger) anyway, so. I doubt there'd be much use in adding it to their profiles twice.

Any particular reason why it's just those two if Bad Girl would have it too? Unless her first key already has it. Genuinely just curious.

don't know I guess I worded it wrong. I originally meant for Travis to get it since He is able to go from 9-A to Low 7-C in a day same goes for Shinobu who saved Travis last minute before he got killed by Jeane. Bad girl only became Low 7-C in TSA same for her Dad. But yeah, they should all have RPL by Travis Strikes Again

I asked Amelia to help with the LS calc but she doesn't know how to calc LS from speed the other two have yet to respond

I meant that they can comment here since they are "No More Heroes" supporters.

We preferably need a calc group member to handle calculations, and another staff member to handle edits: VS Battles Staff

At bare minimum the LS should be superhuman given how Travis does all those ridiculous wrestling moves.

First of all, "Swinging your sword at Transonic speeds" to get lifting strength would probably fall into the Calc Stacking category. Calculating the on screen animation of him suplexing the targets using the Force = Mass * Acceleration formula would be good however.

I do agree lifting strength would be much better than Athletic Human however.

Death Metal's Sword is taller than himself is made of futuristic metal and he can hold it with one hand, Transonic speeds only adds to his strength

Even so, it's still against the rules to use a character's speed rating to stack that to a strength feat. And it would be better to calculate how much that sword weighs.

Back