• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Super Sonic downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was Just rollin around at the speed of sound until I ran into the power of the stars. I had read a profile on it on the Sonic wiki and I saw this quote that Robotnik said.

"Dr. Eggma: I never imagined that this sort of power was even possible! Even the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds can't compare to this! Mwa ha ha ha ha!"

I then looked up the Egg Wizard boss and Both Sonic and Blaze use the Chaos and Sol emeralds to transform to fight the Egg Wizard.

Now time for the downgrade...

- What says that Solaris is superior to the Egg wizard?

- The Time Eater (who is low 2-C btw) was defeated by two super forms.

- Dark Gaia is only 4-A and fought both Light Gaia and Super Sonic? And before you guys say he was drained of his energy, Super sonic has limitless stamina on his profile.

- All the final bosses that are rated as 2-C here were defeated by more than one super form.

- Solaris only has a low 2-C feat and thats destroying all time-lines in one universe. Then he have Eggman saying that he never knew that the power of the Power of the stars even being possible to knowing Everything about Solaris and his power. That would mean it's possible that the Egg Wizard is possibly superior to Solaris.

- The only boss that has a 2-C rating and was beaten by one super form is Erazor, and he's low 2-C. Yes I know it was Darkspine Sonic but it was still a super form.

In conclusion I think Super Sonic should be 4-A to Low 2-C in his super form and 2-C when powered by The Chaos and Sol Emeralds.

Two characters facing a 2-C character is a 2-C feat. The difference between 2-C and Low 2-C is unqualifiable so even though it takes more than two Super Forms to defeat a 2-C this is still 2-C because of the difference between 2-C and Low 2-C.

Still 2-C. As I said earlier the difference between 2-C and Low 2-C is very large, so much so that 2-C stomps Low 2-C with great ease. So much so that it is impossible a power scale to make a Low 2-C in 2-C no matter how great the powerscalling is. Likewise if a character even needing help is able to face a 2-C this will be a 2-C feat no matter how many times you split the feat.

What says that Solaris is superior to the Egg wizard?

Solaris was going to consume all existing timelines and cause time-space to collapse and fought three Super characters at full power, Eggwizard only two.

The Time Eater (who is low 2-C btw) was defeated by two super forms.

Yes since they were superior to it, destroyed its core and easily restored all the damage it caused.

Dark Gaia is only 4-A and fought both Light Gaia and Super Sonic? And before you guys say he was drained of his energy, Super sonic has limitless stamina on his profile.

Dark Gaia did not fought Super Sonic, it was Perfect Dark Gaia and it drained energy from Werehog Sonic.

Solaris only has a low 2-C feat and thats destroying all time-lines in one universe. Then he have Eggman saying that he never knew that the power of the Power of the stars even being possible to knowing Everything about Solaris and his power. That would mean it's possible that the Egg Wizard is possibly superior to Solaris.

No since point one.

The only boss that has a 2-C rating and was beaten by one super form is Erazor, and he's low 2-C. Yes I know it was Darkspine Sonic but it was still a super form.

No, Darkspine is a special transformation from the Words Rings, which are not the same as the emeralds, they only share that they are the strongest artifacts in their universes.

Stronger is not the right definition Crop since Sonic defeated Solaris of the present, Shadow defeated Solaris of the past and Silver the Solaris of the future.

Dark, you yourself told me that a time-line =/= 1 universe. Solaris was going to destroy all time-lines within one universe, but the Egg Wizard combined two dimensions not time-lines and he was defeated by two special super forms. That's why I wanted normal Super Sonic and sol and chaos Super Sonic to be a separate tier.

Egg Wizard used the Power of the Stars, which is confirmed stronger than the Chaos and Sol Emeralds. How are Blaze and Sonic still scaled despite this?

Said dimensions like Blaze are universal in size since it mirrors Sonic universe and it's impossible to be only one, same for the timelines. Everything does not happen in only one universe, but all the others are affected as well.

Cropfist said:
Egg Wizard used the Power of the Stars, which is confirmed stronger than the Chaos and Sol Emeralds. How are Blaze and Sonic still scaled despite this?
Because both defeated the Eggwizard, despite their intelligence both Eggman and Eggman lost because they underestimated the power of the emeralds like all the others sonic villain [One other was Devil Doom for example]. Eggman in Forces said that Infinite was stronger than any other creations [Likely including Time Eater] and guess what it turned out.

Repeating even though Sonic needed help to confront the 2-C beings in the franchise he would still be 2-C because no matter how much a 2-C feat is split, it will always be 2-C because the difference between Low 2-C and 2-C is impossible to measure. We see this in other franchises where characters only do little damage on 2-C beings, but even so they are classified as 2-C.

Eggman is a scientist who has used the emeralds for years. He would not be one to underestimate their power.

Mephiles and Iblis also used the Chaos Emeralds to transfom into Solaris,any feats he performs with them would logically scale to Super States since it's the same power source.

Dark, there is something that contradicts Solaris being 2-C and that's the fact that Eggman said he had never knew that the power of the Egg Wizard was even possible, while he knew everything about how strong Solaris is and what he is capable of. There's also the fact that Sonic Rush Adventure came out AFTER 06.

Just as other characters have also been said to be more powerful than previous games, even Infinite was once said to be the most powerful opponent Sonic ever faced. In cases like this with the risk of hyperbolic, it is preferable to analyze the feats rather than the citation.

ppl forgot solaris was paradoxed from existence...so eggman forgot about him is the likely answer

Yeah,this is a series where in one game the moon is shattered & in the next games its intact.Take this for instance,Eggman used the Phantom Ruby way back in the day,before Solaris,before The Power of the Stars,before Time Eater,then finds the Ruby again & acts like he's never seen it then claims his creation who uses it is the most powerful being so far,there's alot of discrepancies.I agree with Executor,feats>citations.

The moon looking intact is confirmed due to its normal side only being shown in the respective scenes. In additon, Eggman only stated Infinite was his "ultimate" creation, which is likely in large part due to his Phantom Ruby hax rather than his power.

Takashi Iizuka is notorius for contradicting Sega Sonic,Super Sonic orbited the moon probably an innumerable amount of times in his duel with Eggman in Sonic Advance,this is a case of Death of the Author.

In Sonic Rush 1 Sonic and Blaze use their own emeralds separately. However in Sonic Rush 2 they use both of the emeralds at the same time to fight the Egg Wizard. And I still don't get how destroying all time lines is a multi universe level feat.

Multiple multiple timelines (3 in Solaris' case) is indeed Multi-Universe level.

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis.

Solaris did not messed with just one universe, but other universes as well as implied by Eggman.

You know a "timeline" is an alternate universe/space-time continuum, right? Destroying multiple of them (in this case, three) would be 2-C.

Sorry I meant to say 1 time line. Also what's the difference between dimensions and time lines?

I would prefer Time Eater being rated as "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C" since Time Eater can erase both Space & Time (since Space-Time is interwoven in this case, he could potentially cause Multi-Universal destruction if not stopped) and he has access to multiple worlds (that were shown inside his rifts of Space-Time).

Time Eater was ruining one universe at time which is Low 2-C and not multiple ones at once, also i'm closing this thread since the questions were debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back