• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That....and Xcano has been really wanting to have this....feat? Be redone for a while. I guess that Cat (The one who did the calc that got SU at High 6-B) never redone so Xcano just decided to say "**** it" or whatever and did this.

The good thing is taht at least the SU verse is Tier 6 for this part of them. That's fine by me here.

I know very little about SU but isn't a Fusion basically all the Gems' power plus a little over? I doubt this little over is enough to make it jump 2 tier. So wouldn't "Likely higher" be in order here?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I know very little about SU but isn't a Fusion basically all the Gems' power plus a little over? I doubt this little over is enough to make it jump 2 tier. So wouldn't "Likely higher" be in order here?
"Likely higher" could be fine (depending on what others think), but fusions do seem significantly greater than the sum of their parts. Sardonyx effortlessly broke out of a Gem boobytrap which was going to completely crush both Garnet and Pearl with minimal resistance.

ˆThis result apply to "normal" sized Gems (besides Lapis and including Garnet), Sapphire, Ruby and Steven will stay the same

Fusions wont stay at High 6-B since the Large Country calc was bunk. Maaaaaybe "Large Island, possibly Small Country" is the highest I can see them as it currently stands for fusions.

Alright. Since Everlasting and Azathoth have given their input and is fine with this downgrade, i guess it's safe to do the changes. And i guess the only other thing here is how the CG fusions (sans Alexandrite) will be rated as...

Ok, i can apply this if you guys want. So we're changing every High 6-B to At least High 6-C, are we adding liquid manipulation and weather manipulation to Lapis' profile?

I think that changing them to just High 6-C seems more warranted until we get proof of higher levels.

Hmm. If we go that route, i think the fusions should at least have the "At least" part for them given how strong they are supposed to be as in-show.

Ok, so High 6-C for the CG, Rose, Bismuth, Lion, Jasper, the Centipeedle, the Warship, and the Light Cannons, and At least High 6-C for Opal, Sugilite, Sardonyx, and Rainbow Quartz. An again, liquid manipulation and weather manipulation for lapis?

Yeah it seems that everybody is alright with this so....let's hope on to it. And i suppose we can add those two abilities of Lapis's, yeah.

Done, unless i missed something or someone else has something to add this thread should probably be closed.

I still don't see how this makes the cyrtals gems indivaduly as powerful as the light cannon. Garnet was only able to destory the warship throught the inside blowing up a very obvious powersource, saying they are island level is like saying that the millenium falcon is moon level since it destoryed the Death Star by shooting its power reactor. At most gems like the cytals gems, Jasper, and Steven would be building to low town level.

The reason Garnet scales is because she hurt Jasper, who was at the epicenter of the explosion that blew of a hole in the ship, and was relatively unharmed.

There's also the fact that, even without that calc, Garnet has a casual City level feat (Punching part of a mountain and causing it to crumble), not to mention Sapphire's Multi-City Block level feat, so saying they're Building level is just plain downplay.

The Everlasting said:
There's also the fact that, even without that calc, Garnet has a casual City level feat (Punching part of a mountain and causing it to crumble), not to mention Sapphire's Multi-City Block level feat, so saying they're Building level is just plain downplay.
I'm also pretty sure the crumbling mountain was caused by the corrupted Gem they were fighting hitting the wall after being punched by her, so her directly punching the mountain likely would have done a lot more.

Cropfist said:
Why is it large island instead of island? The result is 79.59 gigatons which is still island.
That's for one Laser Light Canon. The Gem Ship tanked four, simultaneously, which results in Large Island.

Though something I did notice, shouldn't Amethyst and Pearl be Island level instead of Large Island level like Garnet? Opal's arrows, while appearing to do a bit more than four LLCs, couldn't harm the Gem Ship. Opal is much stronger than Amethyst and Pearl individually, but still seems to have less raw power than Garnet.

The guidebook states that Amethyst is almost as strong as Garnet, and Pearl is comparable to if not superior to her

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Though something I did notice, shouldn't Amethyst and Pearl be Island level instead of Large Island level like Garnet? Opal's arrows, while appearing to do a bit more than four LLCs, couldn't harm the Gem Ship. Opal is much stronger than Amethyst and Pearl individually, but still seems to have less raw power than Garnet.
WeeklyBattles said:
The guidebook states that Amethyst is almost as strong as Garnet, and Pearl is comparable to if not superior to her
Fusion is overrated(?

"Almost" could mean only a few times weaker, which would still put them at Island and not Large Island. Jasper curbstomped Amethyst, and defeated both Amethyst and Pearl simultaneously despite later being relatively easily defeated by Garnet. Garnet isn't too far into Large Island level, so being "almost as strong" could still very easily be Island level+.

Amethyst did manage to take a few hits from Jasper instead of being instantly oneshot if that counts for anything

I dunno if I agree with the downgrade, Ameythst was able to take quite a few hits from Jasper and could fight enemies who were able to harm her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back