• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fallen should be superior to UNOE(their ship has more heath and more weapons such as their ship has 2XL instead of 1) but unfortunately they don't have the unbidden tec.

Yeah. Btw actually Due to FE modifier, their Titan ship probably still stronger than curator station, but the curator station should has no problem dealing with 1 UNOE BS or 1 FE BC.

Basically in 1v1 their should be superior than UNOE.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Jockey-1337 said:
I agree, but not only UNOE have these upgrades. Every other nation have similar sort of stuff too.
Currently we only has UNOE profile, and I don't think the other faction is worth to be created with the exception of the fallen empire.
Yes, we should probably make a profile about fallen empires.
I have a Fallen Empire (Awakened Empire - Resheti Fanatics) with 750k fleet IIRC. They destroyed Unbidden before they achieved 750k.

Bump. everyone in stellaris verse need Mid-Low regen base on they have the same regen as The United Nations of Earth ships who can slowly regenerate from this, and United Nations of Earth need Biological Manipulation on Mid Game as they can modifies their own or other spesies traits and can uplift pre-sentient species.

WTF has happened to my avatar...

LoyalservantofInti said:
At least High 6-A (There ships are far superior to the late game United Nations of Earth's Ships)
Anyway apparently the FE can do this through unknown means:

Screen-11.49.41-03.02.2017-

So maybe: At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C

At least Multi-Continent level (Their ships are far superior to the late game United Nations of Earth's Ships), possibly Moon level (Capable to do This on a planet through unknown means)

But only possibly 5-C as they never do that again and its unknown how the FE blow up the planet, and until someone calc the damage, I will assume its moon level.

I am fine with if somebody wants to add the category.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with if somebody wants to add the category.

Hi ant, I need The United Nations of Earth and Unbidde to be open again due to this:

Not Jim Sterling said:
Bump. everyone in stellaris verse need Mid-Low regen base on they have the same regen as The United Nations of Earth ships who can slowly regenerate from this, and United Nations of Earth need Biological Manipulation on Mid Game as they can modifies their own or other spesies traits and can uplift pre-sentient species.
Although since the game is still not finished yet(paradox like to create many DLC after they release their game) I'm likely need to adjust their page again sometimes in the future since currently paradox planned to launch new dlc that allow the player to construct Megastructures bigger than star and harness the power of the star.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the profiles.

You should tell me here when you are done.

What durability rating should it have instead, and why?

I have no idea for the machine durability as it has no durability feat within the game, the best I can think of is to scale its durability to the stellar devourer low end Tier(basically it stay at planet level) or leave it durability as unknown.

Unknown might be best then. Feel free to change the durability statistic.

Well, we do not know how it survived, and isn't the big crunch a discredited concept?

Yeah, our universe will never die due to the big crunch, in fact it's the opposite, and I very not comfortable to give the dragon universe level durability when the dragon itself is not being viewed as more dangerous being to strong guardians such as the dimensional horror.

Alright the dragon is another strong guardians just like the dimensional horror and the Stellarite Devourer(albeit weaker) so should I scaled the dragon to Stellarite Devourer low end stats?

I do not have enough information about the series to say either way.

The Shroud itself is something like the Warp from Warhammer.

And there is the Shroud Entity.

Long video about how this being come to existance and what it do:

Stellaris - Psionic Ascension Mechanics & The Shroud (Let the Warp overtake you, It's a good pain)
Stellaris - Psionic Ascension Mechanics & The Shroud (Let the Warp overtake you, It's a good pain)

What it does in moment of birth in short:

001 pnAXCPI

002 3gQfppM

003 rtd6S1z

So a shroud entity that just consumed nearly all psionics of end game federation\empire in an instant

004 5796633-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back