• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can ask on the Unbidden talkpage to open their page.

And here is the change:
-Dimensional horror upgraded to High 4-C creating a black hole that destroy a star
add new power: durability negation, its main laser ignore armor and bypass shield
-Stellar devour upgraded to possible 4-C devour star for period of time and being compared as the second su
-Infinity Machine by feat probaly put it to unknow
add new power: Adaptation
and weakness: It adaptation can be overcome by various difference attack at once.

And obliviuslly since my grammar is terrible...feel free to give better explanation.

The grammar and structure of the edits naturally need to be of acceptable quality.

Maybe, but the problem is the player can still hurt the dimensional horror with sheer number and I not sure what is the player Tier so I just leave dimensional horror durability as it is.

Large groups of Stellaris ships would be large star level for being capable of fighting the dimensional horror. Individual ships are only high 6-A though.

I'm not sure myself, but you can change them if you want to based on scaled dimensional horror durability to its attack potency.

I changed it.

However, the Solar System level range for when within the regular universe seems odd considering that it only has Multi-Continent attack potency.

Thx.

Solar System level range is based on they can travel between solar system, and their ship engine(their FTL device) is actually can skip distance between solar system.

I do not think that range is supposed to reflect the ability to travel, but rather the range of a character's attacks.

Well for attack without them move from their position it probably will be multi planetary, but it will be kinda hard to judge their exact range due to the game mechanics.

Actually dimensional horror should probably be adjusted(I don't know from where his solar system level range as he can't move from his position) but first will check the dimensional horror attack range(he has the longest attack range in the game)

But it will take quite a while as some of my mods mess up with the solar system size(which I forget which mod) so I need to deactivate my mods.

So use incomplete Sol(Sol in the original game not contain every dwarf planet such as pluto) as the measurement this is like the longest range where the restricted dimensional horror can attack:

Screen-15.10.17-26.01.2017-
ignore the nonsense size as it just game mechanic.

Basically it can attack the space station on earth from the opposite direction of the Asteroid belt, so probably still multi planetary.

For the unrestricted dimensional horror his range is probably came from this statement.

Should ship Regenerationn count as Regenerationn? since Prethoryn Swarm, Unbidden, and The United Nations of Earth ships can slowly regenerated while in combat:

Screen-21.11.20-28.01.2017-

And The United Nations of Earth should have Biological Manipulation on Mid Game as they can modifies their own or other spesies traits and can uplift pre-sentient species.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Should ship Regenerationn count as Regenerationn? since Prethoryn Swarm, Unbidden, and The United Nations of Earth ships can slowly regenerated while in combat:

And The United Nations of Earth should have Biological Manipulation on Mid Game as they can modifies their own or other spesies traits and can uplift pre-sentient species.
I agree, but not only UNOE have these upgrades. Every other nation have similar sort of stuff too.

Jockey-1337 said:
Not Jim Sterling said:

I agree, but not only UNOE have these upgrades. Every other nation have similar sort of stuff too.
Yes, but we only have a profile about the United Nations and since each nation functions identically, it would be pointless to make profiles about all the nations in the game (Of which there are 10)

Jockey-1337 said:
Currently we only has UNOE profile, and I don't think the other faction is worth to be created with the exception of the fallen empire.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Currently we only has UNOE profile, and I don't think the other faction is worth to be created with the exception of the fallen empire.
Yes, we should probably make a profile about fallen empires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back